Digger was the favorite to win the gold in the 100 meter until
a freak leg cramp ended his asperations.
- BT Mime Training Manual, Pose #4: The Virtual Tree.
- SADLY,without his superheros cape... he just couldn't get
off the ground..He would never have his own comicbook <sniff>
- Watch now as Digger moves from this arabesque to a triple
axel. His beauty and grace is just unmatched by any of the other
skaters. And, look at that level of concentration in his eyes!
- "oh man, now I know how humans feel when they step in
- Digger stretches as he readys himself for a mean game of fetch.
- As smart as Bostons are they never were good 'Pointers.'
- um.... how long do I have to say like this It's just a pooperscooper
- Put your right leg in put your right leg out!!!
- I THINK I CAN,i think i can...
- Hey over here!! Wait for me!!!!
- Hang on, Emrys, I'm comin' to the rescue.
- Now, after you finish peeing, you have to scrach and kick,
to get the scent spread around for all to smell. High kicks
are the most effective.
- Now, you have to remember, I'd be on ice skates. It's much
easier that way, and looks even cooler!
- Did I hear the fridge door?
- run, run, as fast as you can, you cant catch me i'm the boston
- Digger, responding to this week's Beast Poll, demonstrates
that he's a Leg Lifter!
- Goin' For Broke!!!
- Without the afterburner, it ain't nothing!
- Digger does his best impression as a Rodin piece.
- Jenny hollard "RUNNN DIGGER RUNNNN!" and he just
kept on runnin!
- OHMMMMM...Digger focused intensly as he tried his new pilates
- 1,2,3,4...you can do it Digger! Lift those hind quarters,
5,6,7,8 come on you can do it!
- I've almost made it to the Emerald Palace!
- kick and stretch, kick and stretch, hold for 10 seconds. "Tae
Bone for Bostons" Eat that Billy Banks
- That ole'Tortoise won't beat me!
- Digger, a senior boston terrier, is stretching before gymnastics
trials in hope for Beijing 2008, after not making pre-lims this
- To quote Robin Williams from Live On Broadway "That's
mine ... that's mine too...mine...mine". It should have
been about male Boston's, not cats.
- "Ahhhh ... that was a good poop. Now i have to kick the
grass all over to show how great it was!"
- It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's SUPERTERRIOR!
- I wonder if I will get these dance steps right
- Grand Master Digger, demonstrates the advanced Tai Chi position
known as the "Stretching Terrier", used in obtaining
harmoney with the universe and liver snacks.
- Welcome to Digger's Aerobics Class. Let's get stretching!
Kick One & Two!
- Did someone say "time to ride in the car??????"
- never to early to start training for the olympics!
- Run, run, run as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm
the Digger Man!!!
- Come on ladies, work those muscles. Up 1, up 2 up 3...
- Pilates does wonders!!!
- " get that spider off of my paw...PLEASE !!! ewwweee...
- Digger knew he had to perfect his handstand before the Boston
Shriners would let him on the motorbike...
- Digger the dance instructor demonstrates the Hokey Pokey.
You put your right foot in - you put your right foot out and
you shake it all about.
- 1,2,3, and kick and turn and spin and kick...
- 'Sweating to the Oldies', with Digger Simmons, "Come
on kids sweat off those pounds! 1 and a 2 and a 3 and a 4, kick
those feet back, feel the burn, work it, work it..."
- OH GEE!! That cat's been visiting again and I just stepped
in what he left in the yard!!
- Someone must have just watered this grass! Woa!
- This is a rare boston move we like to call the tumble and
- did someone say go?
- Gotta go, gotta go right now, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!
- Oh man, this workout is killing me... but you know what they
say, no pain no gain! All I know is that when its all over,
I'm gonna have Buns of Steel. Maybe then I can finally get some
of Emrys' attention...
- This is how we start off our morning exercises, we must stretch
out our right leg first before we begin...
- I'M LATE I'M LATE FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE... NO TIME TO
SAY HELLO GOODBYE I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE!!!
- Wild thing you make my heart sing!!
- Doing a three point landing.
- The hefty $6,000,000m it costs to rebuild Digger means he
is now equipped with nuclear-powered limbs and a bionic eye.
He can run and swim at 60mph, leap fences, bend metal, smash
down walls and see vast distances. And of course, he is now
cut out for far more important work..
And so, begins the adventures of The Six Million Dollar Dog.
- Are these leg lifts working? Does my butt look any smaller
- EEWWWWWW!!! I stepped in "my business!!!"
- sehr sportlich. beim Frühsport?
- Look Ma, I can immitate a rabbit!
- The "ALL NEW" BIONIC DOG -
in 1977 scientists thought they created the perfect dog- half
dog-half machine, a german shepard named Maxamillion.
now in the year 2004, scientists realize that they could make
a dog even smarter and completely canine, a boston terrier named
starts friday in theaters everywhere
Great captions everyone!
You are all caption-magicians!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com