Winning Caption: I love a high thread count!
- whats your sleep number?
- Leg cramp!Leg cramp!
- I'd hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I think we'd better
call a priest.
- What are ya talkin about? There's plenty of bed here for you
- Hark! What sound from yonder kitchen breaks?
- i love messing up the bed and watching the cat get in trouble
- Goonie's goonies.
- Ron Jeremy eat your heart out!
- I see London, I see France....
- Goonie finally completes his journey to the fabled Dog Food
Mountain, and it is even more beautiful than he imagined.
- Anna finally made the natural progression from cow tipping
to dog tipping.
- Goonie tries his paw at posing for glamor photos.
- Blowing In The Wind
- A rare in-utero photo of a Boston embryo. Just as we suspected,
rolling over for a belly rub.
- What does a guy have to do to get a belly rub around here?
- i'm ready...are you?
- Please rub me!! RUBMERUBMERUBMERUBMERUBME!
- look ma! I don't need a diaper!
- Goonie has to cool off after heating up the sheets.
- Still got 'em!
- Jock itch is a bummer.
- I'M WAITING!
- And you thought Beamer was sexy.
- Helloooooo, Emrys. Care for a romp in the sheets?
- Hey.... they promised me one of those black-out rectangles
over my eyes.
- Biggie Biggie Biggie can't you see? Sometimes your words just
- "This is called an AIR-DRY"
- Boom chicka pow wow!!!
- It's tough to be a dog
- Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful!
- WHOAHHH!! No more beans for me thank you.
- Love ME !!!
- What's a Dog have to do to get some attention around here
- Can you please turn off the light, I'm trying to sleep here.....
- Now can you see the spot that needs scratching ?
- Help, I've fallen..... and don't even care to get up.
- Can ya throw a blanket over me....I feel a draft.
- I'm not shy.....but I am Cute.
- I am damn sexy!
- Hey! Wouldja mind turning out the light? Tryin to get a little
sleep here dontcha know?
- You know you can't resist me...go on pet my bellie...you know
you want to... come on
- Marilyn Monroe eat your heart out. This beats your red calendar
centerfold paws down.
- Seriously, just give me a hand with this one itch....come
- This is the best position to get gas out of me.
- My turn ons are treats, ripping the heads off of stuffed animals
and sleeping, My turn offs are the mailman, pooping in the rain,
and the vaccum -Goonie
- Who's Afraid of the Gynecologist???
- Do you think I am sleeping? No mother, I am farting...
- Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
- Do I have to finish rolling over?
- Jeesh, Juss...hic...give meh one...hic...moh dr...hic...ink
- how about this pose?
- are you talking to me
- I don't think this is what Playboy had in mind.....
- Sometimes we all need to air out the goods!
- too much turkey, cant move!
- Who are you calling 'lazy'? Do you have any idea how hard
it is to hold this position the whole time between meals?
- Any body want to roll in the hay with an adorable boston terrier?
- 25, 26, 27, Here I'll roll over and you can count my age spots
underneath, Got um!
- Goonie phone home?
- Work it! The camera loves you! Your a natural! Work it...work
- Goonie Gone Wild
- Ok. you can see my tattoo one more time and then that is it.
- I think I have a shot at Playmate of the Year!!!!!
- Much to his embarassment, now that Goonie was a serious actor,
the shocking photos taken early in his career surfaced.
- Despite lopping off an ear, Goonie found he was still a little
heavy on his right side.
- ok, hows this position? Can you see the bug in my nose now!
- Hmmmm, maybe rolling in superglue wasn't the best idea.
- Hurry take my picture!!!!!!!
- uh, a little help here?
- why wont the room stop spinning?
- "What happened......one day they were here,the next gone!!!"
- Say Hello to my little friends.
- "doesn't anybody knock anymore?"
- You shall never spank me!
- so much for mountain climbing!
- aaaaaaaaah, I love being me!!
- Beans, beans, good for your heart ...
- Mabe if I stay still they will stop taking pictures with that
- Playdog Magazine's double foldout spread features Goonie as
Boston of the Month.
- The Life Of a Boston Terrier is so hard......
- all right if you must take my picture, then you have to get
my good side.
- I ran and I ran and I ran...then I must rest!!
- what do you mean the car wont start...im so bored!
- Here's my impression of a dead bug.
- Tickle me pink!!
- Satin Sheets to lie on! Life is Grand!
- P-l-e-a-s-e rub my belly!
- Modeling for PlayDog isn't as glamerous as everyone thinks,
I have to go to work just like everyone else.
- Red is definetly my color.
- I will do anything for a KISS on the LIPS!
- This pilates stuff is harder than it looks. I wish that someone
would turn off the dvd so that I could get some rest.
- "Dr., Please tell me these freckles on my tummy are not chicken
- Marilyn Monroe, eat your heart out!
- No Mom I wasn't drinking. I just fell. I love you man!
- Goonie collapses after gassing the room.
- Goonie, a natural gas user, gets high.
- Whoa Baby!!
- Zen and the art of the do-it-yourself back scratch
- Hey Mom If you pat my head, I^ll rub my belly,or you rub my
belly I^ll pat my head. okay
- Mom was right. I did cramp up after spending all my allowance
on the pony ride in front of the grocery store!
- NOW, IF I COULD JUST GET SOME ONE TO TURN OUT THE LIGHTS
- Are you sure this will help me get me a movie deal?
- So, this sexy BT calendar, it's for a good cause right?
- Are you sure you're a Hollywood producer?
- Beamer's competetion for Playpup of the Year, 2005!
- So, okay, I'll hide in this velvet-lined box and then, when
Emrys is opening the presents, SURPRISE!!!! It's Boston in a
- Do you really think this is my best side?
- Goonie, stuck in a small apartment, could only fantasize about
all the smelly things other BTs got to roll in!
- Grooming appointment: $35, Red sheets: $30, Exposing yourself
on an internet website: priceless
- READY! AIM! FIRE!.....OR "THAR SHE BLOWS"
- SHHHHH! Look up there! Buzzards!
- Dark and Handsome with a little light side. Loves chewing,
chasing, and and occasional tug wars. Looking for that forever
boston love to grow old with.
- This is my formal portrait pose!
- Sometimes I just really need to air it out, know what I mean!!
- goonie now shows us his newest yoga move, "the sprawling dog"
- this is goonie's version of playing dead, he calls it "scared
- Unbeknownst to Goonie, the papparazzi captures the star in
this most awkward of positions.
- Goonie moans, "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"
- Connect the dots anyone?
- what's black and white and red all over?
- The world looks much better at this angle!
- You put your left paw in, you put your left paw out....You
do the Boston pokey
- Come hither ... Grrrr >;-)
- Rub my belly, please??????
- Those 20 dog biscuits didn't do me good...(Burrpp)
- So I'm a little bowlegged...you got a problem with that?
- Maybe if I play dead the Kitty will come closer???????
- Boston Beefcake
- You can send the masseuse in now.
- Mr. February
- You name me "Goonie" and expect me NOT to pose like a silly
- Yes, I'll show you my operation.
- Happy Biiiiiiiirthday, Emrys!
- I just hate having jock itch!
- Hey, Mom! I'm ready for the powder.
- Show off!
- Typical male.
- If you've got it, flaunt it!
- Wanna play connect the dots?
- "One inch closer with that camera and I SWEAR I will get up,
and believe me you do NOT want that to happen!! I already lost
one ear in a brawl!
- "come on, anybody, just pet my belly already"
- "Hey you, whadda you lookin at, why dontcha mind yer own business,
I'm tryin ta roll in somethin here."
- I never thought I would do nudies but here I am, I have to
- Norma Jean? No, I'm Goonie!
- Look, mother, I am warming up this comforter for the last
time for you...next time you do it yourself...or ask my daddy.
- Ohh, that feels great. No, No! Don't stop scratchin' my belly!
- Ahhhh! Love those Boston Baked Beans!
- Please don't disturb me, I'm having a nap now.
- maybe nobody will know that smell came from me...
- my boston terrrier does that same thing all the time
- IS it cute or what.
- IT'S SO CUTE
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com