Winning Caption: Supermodels don't chase balls for less
than $10,000 a day.
- Mmmm . . . slightly piquant with topnotes of sod, bark, and
- Roughage...it's a good thing.
- Be sure to check out this months issue of Martha's "Living"
for her instructions on how to make a lovely fall wreath!
- When the Nicorette didn't work, Martha tried anything to stop
- There's nothing better than a fine "amuse
bouche" before the main course!
- My MaryKay representative says I'm an Autumn!
- Hmmmmmm Life is Grand!!!
- "Oops!I thought this was my cigar!!!
- Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful...
- Where are the men to fan me and feed me grapes?
- I'd rather chew leaves than balls
- Mmmmm... crunchy and delicious!
- Do I have anything in my teeth?
- I am the REAL MARTHA STEWART. Eat your heart out.
- Whoever said boston terriers aren't cute, Haven't met Marthe
- Who would've thought leaves could be more fun than my cuz!
- WHO NEEDS A RAKE WHEN THEY HAVE ME!
- Peace out brothas and sistas...
- America's Next Top Model....
- mmm-mmm-mmm, best salad ever! Martha loves dining outdoors.
- Look at me! I'm Raking!
- I'm So pretty, Oh so Pretty...
- Martha daydreams of pink leaves falling from the trees, in
which she could hide her prized pink tennis ball!
- Oh I am totally working it for the camera...did you get my
- When you're this cute flaunt it*******
- It sure is a nice sunny fall day, but come winter, I'll be
snug as a bug indoors.
- Martha looking very happy to the fact that her mom didn't
dress her up AGAIN! FINALLY!!!
- Leaf the gardening to me!
- Kiss me you fool!
- Yeah, I have the ball. You want it? Come & get it. I DARE
- Boy, I almost lost my favorite ball,in all these beautiful
falled leaves you are so beautiful to me.yes you are.
- Care to Tango?
- Darling...how does the other half live?!
- Ahhh! I love the taste and smell of Fall, it's even better
than my ball!
- OH THE JOYS OF FALL! MY FAVORITE SEASON
- HEY..LEAVE ME ALONE. I'M CATCHING SOME SUN RAYS
- MARTHA, CENTERFOLD FOR NOVEMBER DOG DAY CALENDER
- Of course, I am the diva. See me, adore me, envy me!
- Posing in the leaves of fall.
- Relaxing in the fallen leaves of Autumn.
- As Martha holds her pose for Terrier Illustrated calender
edition, she thinks about how fun it would be to run threw those
leaves instead of laying in them..
- I gots me a leaf!
- No, I'm too beautiful to do yardwork.
- pink tennis balls and fall foliage...that's a good thing.
- Martha baskes in her victory of keeping the piles of leaves
from blowing around the yard.
- If I were Martha Stewart I could find 1001 uses for all these
leaves .. but I am not so peeing in them, eating them and rolling
in them are all i can think of.
- Here is Martha sporting this seasons hottest trend - warm
tones in a Boho style that says "I'm sophisticated and I've
been rolling in the leaves for hours." Fabulous!
- darling,you really must try this soaking in leaves stuff it
does wonders for the coat
- Introducing the new line of BT camouflage, guaranteed to make
you invisible to the human eye! Does it look good on me? Oh,
I forgot, you can't see me!
- though recieving much press for it's destructive nature, the
leaf eating terrier is gaining popularity with home-owners who
hate raking leaves.
- LEAVES ARE REALLY FUN!!!!!!!!
- LEAF ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
- ah ha i finally found my ball --atlast!
- this leaf is nummers
- It's Maahtha, daahling. (blink, blink)
- If my agent will spring for a real rose, maybe I can get Oscar
and Petie and the other boys to fan me with palm leaves and
feed me liver bits.
- I'd looove to see you try to take this leaf out of my mouth.
- Pouncing naked into the leaf pile... and a ball! Can it get
- OH, Dawwrrling....... do you REALLY think you could get this
ball from me? look what happened to the leaf that tried.
- 'you feelin' lucky punk?? well do ya?? go ahead.. grab the
- the ball.. mine.. the leaves.. have all you want..
- Dahhhhhhling-that pretty pink ball is sweet...but you should
try these leaves-they are SCRUMPTIOUS!!!
- Whatta you waitin' for? Get down here and have a roll.
- "Who wants to play with an ole ball, when you can do a seductive
pose with a tasty leaf!!"
- My name is Martha. I enjoy long walks on the beach, a nice
romantic kibble dinner, and a good butt scratch. If you like
the same and are looking for a relationship, call me, we could
be a match!
- Autumn I beautiful?
- Martha's way to spend an autumn day
- Got Ball?
- "You want me to fetch that ball don't you..."
- Martha carefully removed the leaves one by one so as not to
disturb the ball's lie.
- Leaf floss...the cure for tennis ball mouth.
- But don't you understand? I'd much rather salsa then play
with ze ball.
- Martha is Americas Next Top Boston Terrier!
- Forget that stinkey tennis ball -- I've got leaves, fresh
- I see the light!!!!!!!!!
- haha...I found...the ball in the leafstack...
- Welcome to Narnia, I'm Mr, Tumnus.
- These leaves feel so good on my belly. Oh yeah!
- Oh no,not the leaves situation again! Call Jerry he'll take
care of it.Oh no! I think I've gone blind! Where''s that ball,gimme
- This fiber diet has got to go!!!!!!
- it took me 20 minutes to find this bright pink ball, i hate
being color blind
- And you want me to tilt my head like this...is this sexier?
- Posing seductively in the centerfold of Playdog Magazine,
Martha has been selected as November's Beastie of the Month.
- leaves are better than smoking
- Ha. There. Just let them try to find my bone now!
- If I pace myself, I should have the leaves eaten by spring,
and "Voila"..the yard is boooootiful once again.
- I knew taking the advice from that kid about jumpin in my
owner's leaf piles was a smart move! Now I can play fetch and
run through the leaf piles. What fun!
- WoW! Leaves do taste better than pink tennis balls, I never
thought it was possible!
- I'll take a Boston in the leaves over a snake in the grass
- All you need to make a beautiful centrepiece are some leaves
and a tennis ball. It's a good thing.
- It is all mine!!! Mine!
- I'm trying to decide if I really WANT to rake up these leaves?
- Gee Mom I love fall too!
- Martha was recently arrested for possession of marijuana.
In this picture, she smokes it and lays in the remainder of
- Recently changing her name to Martha, Eve waits in the Garden
of Eden for Adam to return from the apple tree.
- Ah, ah! I know what you're thinking- it sure would be fun
to grab Martha's ball. But you have to ask yourself 'do I feel
lucky?' Well do you, punk?
- Martha: pretty in pink!
- Martha decides that it would be easier to eat the leaves rather
than rake them.
- Props! I can't work with a pink ball! It clashes with the
leaves and that is NOT a Good Thing!
- Weak from hunger and unable to jabber like the big monkey
dogs, Martha conveys her desperate message by chewing on leaves:
it's been 12 minutes since snacks- feed me!
- the ball tasted bad so i'm going to eat a leaf.
- ah, this is the life
- Do you think I'm Penthouse material or Playboy?
- Come and you get it!!
- Life is like a box of chocolates and I just ate yours!!
- whats that saying mom?If i catch a leaf in my mouth i won't
- lifes so sweet
- "We spend money on toys, and all they play with is leaves!!"
- I love the taste of autumn!
- Martha sighs contentedly after realizing no one will be poop
scooping for weeks.
- After an hour long search, Martha is only seconds away from
wondering, "where the hell is my white ball?"
- Got a light?
- hmmmmm, a slightly nutty flavor with leafy undertones.....
- Don't I look so romantic with this leaf in my mouth?
- Like her namesake, Martha likes being on the outside. "It's
a good thing."
- Ohhh lala i sure do like these here leaves
- Its so hard to be humble!!
- Look Mom, I'm a tree!!
- My public awaits!!
- Come on over and see me big boy - says Martha Mae West.
- Let's tango!
- Ravish me, Dahling!
- Fall is my favorite season!
- tastes of tarragon.
- Found It!
- Martha poses for the October page of the "Advant-garde Boston
Terrier Calendar", oak-leaf in her mouth at a rakish angle...
- yummy! Why would mommy want me to eat dog food when the lawn
is full of yummy leaves?
- Mmmmmm... Leafy.
- Hurry up and take the picture already...this tastes yucky!
- What leaf? I'm not eating a leaf! I don't know WHAT you're
talking about. You can plainly see my pretty pink tennis ball
- After the Blob ate her pink ball, Martha had to take revenge...
- What a beautiful picture!
- How can anyone not love these dogs, they've got personality.....
- Cutie Poo-tootie
- your photo of the week submissions never cease to amaze..
just when i think you have hit the highwater mark, you and your
fans outdo it. this one is lovely.
- Having a Boston Terrier myself, i know of their love for leaves.
I have yet to get mine to stay still long enough to get a cute
shot like this! Although it is his first fall, so i guess he
deserves to be a little over excited
- She is such a PRETTY girl!
- Too cute for words!
- that is so cute if it was on a scale of 1 to 10 1 the lowest
and 10 the highest it will definitely be 10
- I love it!!
- This is ablsolutely adorable!!!
- awwww!she's a cute little girl.
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com