"ahh.. after a long day of doing nothing, it's good to
- In the news today " Conjoined Bostons join neighborhood
- Ying Yang
- RARE "SIAMESE" BOSTONS!!!!
- Oh, Murphy, you were right, this is SOOOOO comfortable.
- The surgical separation has been cancelled as the twins look
so cute together...
- Murphy & Casey won 1st. place in the sincronizied "sleeping"
- move over that's my side
- Sigh! I don't know about you, but I can't ever seem to get
even tan-lines on my belly!
- Oh the evils of internet doggy porn! Murphy and Case exploited
for their tummies!
- "siamese bt's"
- Siamese Bosties !!!
- Synchronized Sleeping - Boston Style
- Boston Bookends!
- Siamese twin bostons Murphy and Casey await the first ever
Boston separation surgery. The entire vetrinary staff is assembled
to give these poor little puppies a new chance at separate but
equally happy lives.
- check it out murph,dont move and mom will think im laying
against a mirror and you are my reflection....
no casey...i want to lay against the mirror...why cant you be
Quiet!! here she comes!!
- The often heard about, but rarely seen Siamese Boston.
- We're angels...when we're sleeping.
- You pull up the covers - No you pull up the covers - no you
pull up the covers ...
- People felt sorry for the siamese Bostons, having their tummies
on display for the world to see. No one realized just how many
belly scratches that would add up to!!
- Awwww... and humans think they are smarter... THIS is the
- First ever siamese twin Bostons!
- okay! two more minutes...then we'll fip for the shade
- Aww this sun is some good, this is the life yep it is. OH,
here comes Mom, pretend your sleeping Murphy!!
- World Famous Bostons: Siamese twins, separated at birth, but
they choose to forget that minor detail! "we think alike,
we act alike, we walk alike, bark alike and SLEEP ALIKE!!"
- move...no you move,... nope this is my spot
- Yes, we can "play dead".
- Murphy and Casey are expected to be the team to beat in the
2008 Synchronized Snoozing Competition.
- The original BT bookends!
- I'M not waking up until YOU wake up!
- Sleeping off the Thanksgiving turkey!
- boston dreams are the best when you put two heads together!
- Hey do you think we sleep this way by accident? Of course
not, no gassy odor sneaking up towards us!!
- Even though they have new snugglesacks the puppies still find
moms new quilt the best to snuggle on.
- And they call it puppy love....
- I hope the operation doesn't hurt.
- Oh NO!!!.... the bosties are cloning themselves!! Soon the
humans will become Kibble Slaves as the SuperBosties take control
- Sunday Mornin' Sun
- Snowin outside, Snoozin inside
- rare siamese bostons are seen here resting after a 20 minute
bt500. they are scheduled for a grueling separation operation
tomorrow, which will be on the internet at www.bostonterrier.crazy.bt500.comical
- BEWARE: DOGS TRAINED TO ATTACK INTRUDERS!
- hey sis am i tanning evenly on this side?
- we are siamese if you please!
- After a hard days work!
- It happens every year after Thanksgiving dinner...
- Doctors prepare for a life saving separation operation
- Many have heard of making the beast with two backs. Few have
heard of the beast with two bellies!
- The inevatible Thanksgiving nap.
- Our owners are right. After that big thanksgiving dinner
all you want to do is stretch out and sleep it off.
- "Ahhh, that was the best Thanksgiving dinner weve ever
had, the in laws didnt show up!"
- u get up to make a brew, no you i want a lye in, no you. Do
i have to? Yes go on, 2 sugars please.
- I love you! FRIEND!
- Get the heck off me!!!! JEESE!!!!!!
- I'm getting to old for this...
- two peas in a pod
- How much turkey did you eat?
- Time To Rest
- Doing what we do best!
- I don't think we'll ever make it off this quilt Casey. You're
right Murphy let's just give up.
- Siamese Bostons Sleeping Soundly
- Siamese Twins Conected At The Butt.... Butt Buddies?
- There were two in the bed & the little one said, "Roll
over, roll over"
- ALL POOPED OUT!
- "belly, belly, belly, belly, belly, belly, belly ...."
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com