Winning Caption: Who entered
me in this melon eating contest anyway???
- Walter knows not to expect much from Val 'til she's had her
- The evil Walter never tires of switching Val's joe with decaf.
- After being gagged with a spoon, Valley Girl reflects on her
inability to use utensils.
- Walter waits patiently for the funky cold medina to kick in......
- "Can I get a booster, the chair is a bit low?"
- ok, the melon was nice, but can I get a refill on the coffee??
- Even while dozing, Valley Girl remembers her manners (elbows
off the table).
- Valley needs some hair of the dog that bit her last night.
- Valley rests up for her favorite party game.....THE PINATA!
- Too much party for Valley Girl ... Good thing Walter's the
- (Walter thinking to himself)"But Valley Girl never has a second
- Valley Girl and Walter at their first Table Manners Etiquette
- How many times have a told you, Valley Girl???? GET YOUR PAWS
OFF THE TABLE!!!
- Yes, I will have a lil' more tea, Please.
- For what we have received, may the Lord make us truly thankful.
- pardon me...do you have any grey poupon?
- Walter thinks to himself, "Finally my moment to shine"
- Walters says to himself " Your getting sleepy, your getting
very very sleepy!!"HeeHeeeeHee
- We have to come to celebrate the boston tea party! says Valley
- Valley! what have I told you about sleeping at the table?
- What a lunch!
- that was good.now,I think its time to go to bed
- You done with that?
- I sure hope all the police techniques I learned in K-9 school
make me completely invisible to the Master. I don't wanna get
- I can't believe I ate the whole thing...
- Ever since switching to decaf, I swear she has been half the
woman I fell in love with.
- "Does anyone have any grey poupon?"
- Boston tea parties can be a real drag....
- Tea is the boston date-rape drug....
- Garcon! Please bring me something in which to drool.
- ...bless the food I am about to receive- whether they want
me to have it or not!!! Amen.
- Bostons sometimes nap after large feasts.
- If..I..can..just..make..it..to ..the..coffee..I..can stay
awake through this breakfast meeting...ohhh no, too late! ZZZzzzzzz
- ...happy birthday to...zzzzzzzzz
- Must have been decaf...
- Definitely NOT the life of the party!
- Carefully, Valley Girl readies her approach, the crowd is
hushed as she plans her trajectory. Walter, this year's defender
of the Birthday Thief Title, watches from the background. Valley
Girl ready, she moves into position, and.....!!!
- HEY! Is that coffee for me?
- You know walter I like coffee more than donuts. I KNOW valley
- Was that decaf?
- This hangover is killing me!
- Not everyone was riveted by Mariah Carey's reading of Maya
Angelou at Oprah's Legends Luncheon
- two eggs, over medium, and an english muffin
- curse my little arms
- uugh....where's the Gas-X??
- Walter, I told you lunch with the neighbors would be a bore.(snore)
- Franklie Walter I don't give a damn.
- How come everyone has a plate? Where's my plate. boo hoo
- Next time I'll go the caffinated coffee.
- Valley Girl is bored with this Boston Tea party.
- Where is that waiter with my coffee????
- A little more coffee please.
- No one is looking.......I dare ya to.
- Who put the sleeping pill in my tea?
- Walter looks on with dismay as Valley Girl becomes the Party
- More tea please =)
- I can not take another bite!!
- Valley Girl squirms in her chair at yet another boring Boston
tea party nibbling on fruit and longing for the days when dogs
could spend thier days chasing squirrels, eating meat and sitting
on the floor!
- Coffee, tea, or me, sir?
- "Bless us Oh Lord for these thy gifts......HEY! Walter ate
- I shouldn't have eaten all that fruit! Can someone pass the
- Please Sir, may I have some more.....
- Fill er up again Joe, HICCUP!!!
- "Can I have decaf please?"
- Valley Girl knew she should have taken her afternoon nap so
she wouldn't be tired during the party.
- Can't a princess get any sausage around here? If I have to
eat another piece of fruit...I might go crazy dog on your butt.
- Canteloupe makes me sleeeepy.
- I need to check my blood sugar level, i think that cantelope
had too much sugar in it!
- Oh these teas bore me to tears! all we ever do is talk about
our jags and royce's, give me some juicy gossip anytime!!
- Pass the cream please!
- " i can't believe i ate the whole thing! "where is the alka
- Valley Girl usually passes out after bingeing on crumpets
and cucumber sandwiches, much to Walter's embarrassment.
- God is Great, God is Good, Let us thank Him for our food.
- It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to!!
- Val, to her horror, realized that she had been using a serving
spoon to eat her cantaloupe
- Walter looks on as Valley Girl has yet another "food nod out"
at the table. He finds it amusing.
- These formal dinners are soooo boring!j
- Walter: "Psst...VG...I told you not to go out drinking last
- I think someone spiked the melon!
- I'm just so...full....and...so.....tired....
- Pass the coookies, Bub, will ya?
- I can never seem to get my eyes open until my second cup!
- Like oh my god Walter, if I have to take another bite I'll
- Walter realizes the mistake of secretly replacing Valley Girl's
coffee with decaf...
- I should have listened to mom when she told me not to enter
the pie-eating contest!
- "Thanks, but I could'nt possibly eat another bi... OH! is
- you will never graduate finishing school with your head on
the table, fork missing and your nasty fruit rines laying about
- Yes, I've had just tooooooo much fun today! Now if I could
just get that darn spoon to stir my cocoa. Hmmmmmmm.
- I thought there was supposed to be entertaintment at this
- Walter waits for the snore before he moves in for Valley Girl's
- I shouldn't have drank so much last night, I need more coffee...black!
- Look - I finished my fruit, now can I PLEASE have some cake?!
- I know Walter, I shouldn't have eaten the whole thing...but
I couldn't help it.
- "The Beggar's Banquet"
- "Pssst, Valley Girl, wake up and use your manners, no paws
on the table!!"
- "Pssst, Valley Girl....quick, wake up, you're going to miss
- Walter now understands why he went for the tall double espresso....
- Ugh!!! Walter never leaves me any melon!!!
- Thank you, Lord for this food and that my person didn't just
see me eat that cantaloupe. Amen:)
- Too late, Valley Girl realized the waiter had brought her
a decaf by mistake.
- A day without decaf is a...zzzz...zzzz
- Boston Tea Party.
- I don't think they have placed the silverware correctly, Walter!
- Did someone put sleeping powder in my tea?
- WHERE'S MY DINNER ????
- Can't we just go home now. Please!!
- redbull anyone? It was a LONG night!
- "oh o.k, so i'm tired, you should see my owner"!
- Walter i cant possibly drink another cup of coffee says Valley
- Bostons shouldn't try to swing, when they can't even hang.
- Walter, would you join me for a spot of tea?
- Valley Girl ponders if indeed there is anything else she HASN'T
- Walter nods to Valley Girl-when they all leave the table,
go for the leftovers.
- We give thee thanks............
- Valley Girl sat patiently at the table whilst waiting for
the butter to be passed.
- Walter wonders if he should pop the question now...or wait
until the steaks are served.
- Valley Girl slips into her after lunch nap. Walter apologizes
for her bad table manners.
- This is the most boring party I've ever been to.
- Halfway through tea time, Valley Girl began feeling a little
- This entertaining stuff is exhausting!!
- Another day in paradise...
- You gonna eat that?
- How many servings did you say I need to eat?!
- Dahling, you know we Bostons prefer coffee ever since that
nasty little tea incident back in 1773.
- Excuse me? I believe the cup is supposed to be placed to the
LEFT of the spoon. Walter, call Miss Manners.
- I pray for a t-bone steak, Amen!
- The Valley Girl was very polite at the table when Walter took
her home to meet the parents. She didn't even gag herself with
the spoon...fer sher.
- The REAL Boston Teaparty.
- Valley Girl is cast to play Judy Dench in the film "Tea with
- Can someone undo my belt buckle for me? I think I ate too
- Oh, Walter, I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
- This dog must be drinking coffee!
- Geezzz... not another class on etiquette! I eat out of a BOWL
how neat can I be??
- SIRRRR! WILL you stir my coffe! ALSO give me cantalope.
- i can't get enough coffee....zzzzz
- walter sighs, "too much tryptophan".
- Walter stares in amazement at the amount of food that Valley
Girl can put away in one sitting!!!
- I hate it when mother makes me come to these afternoon teas!!
- Like how boring can this get? I am so ready to get to the
- Once again my eyes over looked my stomach
- One Milk, Two Sugars dahling...
- hey old chap, would you mind passing the tea and jam over
- omg walter when is this stupid tea party going to be over...i'm
- "Why did I take the drowsy allergy medicine?"
- Walter nudges Valley Girl awake just in time for her to accept
her award for eating the most cantelopes in one minute!
- .."please LORD, let there be cake.... amen"
- Like..Ohhh Maaaah Gaaaahhhhh!I am like sooo stuffed.. like,gag
me with a spooon..
- oye, it's so early, you guys wanna get some coffee or something?
- Valley Girl sits quietly at "Miss Violets Finishing School
for Girls" annual fund raiser soiree. Trying not to fall asleep,
she is contemplating lobbing the rind of her melon across the
table onto the head of Miss Violet herself! Walter looks on...
- Valley Girl dreams of opposable thumbs.
- Its hard being a lady that lunchess everyday
- **Sigh** "Where's the BEEF???"
- My I have more please!!!
- Sorry, I know it's polite to wait until everyone is served
before eating, but hey, I'm still a dog.
- Oh, okay - I guess I do need the booster seat.
- After seeing the birthday cake, Valley Girl ponders the wisdom
of starting her diet on the day of her friend's birthday party.
- They give me a spoon to eat with, but I don't have thumbs!
- I need a alka seltzer.
- Valley Girl wake up!! It's your turn to give your speach!!!
- Walter looks on as the sleeping potion he put in Valley Girl's
tea is begining to take effect!!! Now all he has to do is kiss
her to wake her up and she will be his forever!!!
- So this is the Boston Terrier adeptation of Sleeping Beauty!?!?
- Even party animals need their beauty sleep
- "Like, Oh...MiGod Walter....I soooo should NOT have had that
espresso, I'm like SO WIRED! Let's go chase a car or something"
(In a valley girl voice)
- Hey Waltah...whaddaya say we get outta heah before dey realize
we crashed deah pahty? I've had enough cowfee.
- Valley Girl let's go of a silent one while Walter looks on..."I
wonder if he'll know it was me?".
- Walter had no idea that the decaf would be so effective.
- wow. i really should have skipped that last can of catfood
- What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here?
- Boston Tea Party
- I've gotten age spots waiting for dinner!
- I thought I said a DOUBLE espresso!
- "I think it's something I ate."
- Service Please!
- Note to self: Never snooze while Walter is eeying your melon
- Like, melon has totally gagged me with a spoon! Where's Nicholas
Cage with his awesome mullet to feed me fabulous 3 Dog Bakery
treaters in the moonlight?
- Valley girl closes her eyes as she lets out a "silent but
deadly", not knowing Walter's nose has already caught a wiff.
- Silly humans... the spoon goes on the right and the melon
goes on the left!
- So, are you on Atkin's or South Beach?
- when the conversation gets boring only coffee keeps me going...someone
better get me another cup now.
- i must pray that walter doesn't take my melon!!!!
- Is the waiter on break or something? My coffee's as cold as
- After a night out sometimes coffee just isn't enough
- It would be so easy to take advantage of her right now
- Oooo! Too much Baily's in my coffee! Oh well, it's 5 o'clock
- Dang Walter, This place has lousy service, I'm tired of waiting
for the next course.
- YAY! THE UPDATED VERSION OF THE BOSTON TEA PARTY!!!
- This party blows!!! Where is the designated driver?
- I wish they would hurry with the CAKE!
- Coffee! I need more coffee if I'm ever going to wake up!
- Eek! Mr.Plum's been killed with the candleabra!
- "Walter, don't judge me! A girl can't always watch what she
- After an otherwise pleasant evening at Boston's Bistro and
Pub, Walter says to the Bartender "Cut her off, no more Kaluha
She's committed the most supreme party foul; her chin is on
- I am sitting by the counter waiting for some girl to pour
...Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, do,
do, do, do...(IN the style of Suzanne Vega)
- Good to the last drop, my ***! Where's Nicholas Cage to save
me from this, like, freakazoid? Like, Gag Me With A spoon!
- It's too early for brunch!!!
- i told you not to eat that last melon peice valley girl ,now
your gonna have wind.
- The service here is way too slow!
- Walter, I think that melon was overripe. Do you have any Pepto?
- "Like Oh My God, I can't believe I ate the whole thing, Fur
- Only 102 more miles to Albequerque. Come on Walter, let's
get the check.
- "Like, O.K. Walter, my name may be Valley Girl, but I still,
like, say grace before meals!"
- "That's odd...Walter never asks for a second cup of coffee
- soooooooo adorable
- how cute she is.
- Love it, too cute!!!!
- wish i had a cute little gentleman dog that looked as handsome
as this little devil!!! hee hee
- this is so cute i like it a lot
- Another adorable pic!
- this is so cute and funny
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com