Winning Caption: Oh!
Baby! Youuuu, got what I neeeeeeeed!" -Biz Markie
- Rex despairs when he discovers that 'couch potato' is just
- No boston can resist the "open your mouth, close your eyes
and you will get a BIG surprise!" trick.....
- Rising from the ashes, Rex the phoenix sings his victory song
- "Wellllll, we were just another band with a Boston..."
- "... whoa, whoa, whoa, FEEEELINGS... whoa, whoa, whoa..."
- In a rare moment of brutal honesty, Rex loudly proclaimed
his disapproval of the floral-pattern couch.
- How many times do I have to tell you, "More fiber!!!"
- Rex trees the elusive Racoonus Living Roomus.
- There was only one problem with Rex howling at the moon...he
- Oh give me a home...where the Bostons roam...
- How Much Is that Doggie in the window I do hope that doggie's
- RUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I'M rex THE HOWELING BOSTOn. PLEASe GIve ME
- Nooobody knooows the trouble I've seen...
- The next American Idol!!!
- "Bluuue Mooooooonn!"
- belting out "my old kentucky home", Kentucky Derby day is
Rex's favorite sporting event.
- "Home, home on the range"
- Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Dooooooooo!
- Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner.
- La, La, La, Laaaa... These singing lessons will surely help
me win American Idol.
- "Who let the dogs out?"
- Rex belts out his rendition of "I will always love you" by
- Jimmie Crack Corn and I don't care...
- Bt weekly's shocker of the week! another wordrobe malfunction
on this weeks bt idol. Bt "rex"macphee showing it all. We'll
show you what the cencors won't!
- i sing so pretty yes i do ask me to sing for you
- Is this Loud enough for you
- Rex works on his audition tape for what will surely be Fox's
next big hit: "Boston Terrier Idol"...
- Please!Please!Give me a treat!
- Rex tries out for American Dog Idol...definately impressing
- Boston Terrier Idol
- Mommy! Mommy! Look what I can do!
- "There's NO business, like SHOW business, there's NO business
- Rex tries out for American Idol with a classic a cappella
- I WANT MY TREATS...where's my bell?
- ...and then Mommy said no...to me! Who says no to a Boston?
- HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You want me to lay on the floor? WOOO-that
is a good one...now let's be serious...how bout this cozy lap
- Rex does his impression of the remaining American Idol contestants!
- REX practices for his American Idol tryout
- your momma don't dance and your daddy don't rock and roll!
- "I'm baad to the bone" or "hang on sloopy, hang on"
- blue suede shoes
- Ohhh sollllo meeeooooo
- o say, can you see, by the dawn's early light...
- "And I................. will always love you."
- You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time. You
ain't never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine!"
- GET YOUR KNEE OUT OF MY GUT!!!!!
- name this tune
- Oh please, please, pleeeeez, can I have a new toy?
- O Solo Mio! Give me a bone.... I'm singing to you - you're
on your throne. Pleae know, I looooove you true... even though
I just peed in your shoe.
- "Oh, give me a home where the Terriers roam and the humans
give me treats all day...Where seldom are heard my least favorite
words like no, lay down and sit and stay..."
- But I don't want a bath!
- pesonally i think all boston terriers are funny like a clown!
- ....home, home on the range.
- "I ain't nothin' but a hound dog..."
- "I got them low down Boston blues"
- "Figaro Figaro Fi-ga-ro?!"
- "O sole mio?!"
- "I GOT THE BLUES!" right after rex receices leftover macaroni.
- For it's One, Two, Three strikes your out at the oooooooollllddd
- oh say can u see----by the dawns early light....ahhhoooohhhhhh
- I ain't nothin' but a hound dog...cryin' all the time!
- And do I dream again, for now I find - the Phantom of the
Treat Jar is there, inside my mind...
- "Harold, why did you let the dog watch the 'American Werewolf
in London' movie marathon again?"
- American Idol...look out!
- hello new york city!!!
- o sole mio, Ma n'atu sole cchiu' bello, oi ne'. 'o sole mio
sta 'nfronte a te! Ďo sole, Ďo sole mio sta 'nfronte a te! sta
'nfronte a te! Translation: But another sun, thatís brighter
still Itís my own sun thatís in your face! The sun, my own sun
Itís in your face! Itís in your face!
- Im Loving it!!!!!
- Youdle Lai He Ho!
- home, home, on the range--
- MMMMMornig has broken! Like the first morning!!!. . . .
- home, home, on the range--
- o solo mio!
- But mommy...I really want another Cuz! Please! Please! With
B.T. smooches on top!
- Oh give me a home where the buffalo rooooaammmmmmm!
- Are you ready to rock??!!
- Owwww!!! Please stop pinching my paw!!!
- Oooooo weeee!!!! Did you eat broccoli for dinner!? I think
I'm gonna pass out!
- "Only youuuuuuuu...."
- OOOOOOO Solo Mioooooooooooo
- E I E I OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- Ohhhh Say Can You Siiiing!!
- Sing...sing a song...make it happy to last the whole day long...
- Sing it Rex.
- Rex singing his "Dog" version of the Star Spangled Banner.
- Look out! T-REX!
- Rex, just practisizing, his Solo.
- Ole sol mio.......my love won't wait.
- Rex debuting for his new and up coming ablum, 'Singing Boston'.
- I can hold that note for 1 minute.
- "Ohhhh Suzanna, now don't you cry for me..."
- Im hungry!!
- ah rooooooo!
- Rex had had a few too many and began lamenting by singing
his favorite song, "My Bonny".
- New York! Neeeeeeeeew Yoooooooooooork!
- EEEIIII EEEIIII OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
- Oh man you are going to make me pee on the rug stop make making
me laugh so hard!
- Is there a full moon out tonight??
- Rex's best Rocky impression "Adrainnnnnnnnnnnn"
- Rex is practicing for his American Idol audition. Watch out
- oh give me a home, where the puppie treats roam, and the papers
never used on my butt
- ...and then the cat said, no seriously, that's my tail...
get it?? that's my tail!! hahahahahahha
- Im soooooooo looonleeyy!!!(did it work?)
- Look Mom I treed a squirll!
- Thanks, Paula...Simon what do you think of the next idol?
- OH MOTHERS DAYYY... OH MOTHERS DAYYY!! OH HOW I LOVE THEEEE........
- It's no fair! I never get to stay up and watch Pet Star!!!!
- ooooooouuuuch!!! who left their bone on the floor!?!
- I got the l-o-n-e-s-o-m-e blu-e-s!
- ~a little less conversation ~ a little more action~
- "Can you hear me now?"
- Happy mother's day to YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Happy mother's day
to YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Happy moooothherssssss day to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Happy mothers day to you!
- ...noooobody knows the troubles I've seen. noooobody knows
- I trained under the finest voices at the kennel.
- Givvvve meeeee a treatttttt! ru? PLEASE?
- "But all the other puppies get to MOM! PLEASE" Rex said with
- "Home, home on the range...." insert music notes
- give me foodddddddddddddd
- The thrill that will get'cha when ya get'cha picture on the
cover of the Rolling Stone.......Rolling Stone...
- "Who let the dogs out? Woof, woof, woof. Who let the dogs
- AwwwOoooooooo! Werewolf of London!
- "Oh give me a homeeee.....where the Boston Terriers roam!!!!"
- "Mom!!! I can't find the remote control!"
- Wake me in time for supper!
- Feelings, Nothing more than Feelings
- awoo! werewolf in london!
- YOUUU LIGHT UP MY LIFEEEE
- Helppp mmoommmmyyy!! i stuck between the sofa and some dudes
- Hey! Go gat me another beer, will ya?!?
- "Swing low, Sweet Chariot . . . "
- O-OH! Say caaaaan yooooou seeee?
- OHHHHHHH I wish I were an oscar meyer weiner
- Aagh! You stepped on my toe!!
- Ain't no mountain high enough!! Randy: I was feeling it dog!
Paula: I loved it! Simon: I didn't like it, I loved it!
- I can too close mt eyes but I am still not tired
- RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WANT MY TREAT NOW!
- Feed me NOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!
- nooooooOOOOOOO! I don't WANT to go to the vet.
- The cry of the wild wolf puppy!
- ".....and the home of the brave!!!!"
- WHERE'S MY MOTHER?!?!?!
- Where's my chew toy?!?!
- "i want my momeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
- I LOVE YOU
- Ow! You are on my toe!
- ...and American Idol's next winner is Rex
- "And the home of the braaaaaaave!"
- aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,iiiiii llliiikkkeee
- "What are you looking at.I am just another wireless howler."
- OK! now throw the meatball into my mouth!
- Hoooooooooooooooome, hooooooooooooome on the range....
- Aruueueueu arueueueue aruuuu
- You ate it all, none for me?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
- Shoooow me the way to gooo hoooooome...
- Oooh! Gregary! How could you! (sniff sniff) boo-hoo-hoo
- I said"I want a biscuit Now!!!!"
- Elvis, eat your heart out!!!
- MOM! Georgie took the remote from me!
- I am the Boston Idol!
- AAAAAHHHHHHHH CCCHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- Hear me Roar
- Singing "I aint nothing but a Boston Dog"
- IT'S A FULL MOON......
- WOW ! IT'S A FULL MOON....
- Dawg, I can outsing any of those American Idol contestants.
- Rex performing the "Oh woe is me" solo!
- Ohhhh the HORROR!!!
- And, serenading us with a lovely rendition of "Puppy Love"
is Rex! Will he be America's next Idol?
- cock a dooodle dooooooooo
- An here you see Rex practicing to sing the Star Spangled Banner
at the opening day ceremony for the Boston Red Sox.
- I got the blues, the BT blues and I got 'em bad and thats
- Seriously, Chris was voted out on American Idol!?!
- oh my god
- Yawnnnnnnnn! I'm so tired give me a pillow! PLEASE?
- You know, they say screaming gets the creative juices flowing!!!!!!
Awoooooooo!!!!! Nope, didn't do anything for me, mabey I should
try again!!!!! Awooooooo.......
- I want my mommy!
- WOMAN! WHERE'S MY TURKEY ON RYE!
- I can hear him now
- Welcome to the Boston Nightclub! Next up, the swinging, jazzy
Rex! "It dont mean a bark if you dont got them Boston marks!
Doo ah doo ah doo ah doo ah! It DONT mean a bark without them
black and white marks!"
- I WILL SING FOR MY SUPPER!
- who said i needed to go to the dentist
- cowboy rex's rendering of "get along little doggies"
- "I don't want to go to bed!!!"
- "How dry I ammmmm.....How dry I ammmmm.....Nobody knowssss.....how
dry I ammmmmm!!!!!!........
- Boston lockjaw is a terrible sight to behold.....
- Where's the moon - not inside?
- I am Boston, hear me roar!
- I SAID I WANNA TREAT!
- I'm related to Hank Williams.
- I"m working on my vocals.
- I'm howling at the moon;no wait...that's just the cealing.
- flyyyyyyyyyyyyy like an eagle.
- Oh Solo Heel!!
- "Friends, Romans and countrymen...lend me your treats".
- dad help my tennis ball is stuck
- Trying to sing with the opera
- Everybody say AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- I HATE BROCCOLI, and YOU CAN"T MAKE ME EAT IT!
- O Solo Mio!!!!
- Rex takes his Ray Charles impression to a whole new level...
- Oh, I am bad- bad-to-the-bone!
- Soooooooooo adorable and cute!!!
- soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
- HE IS SOoooo CUTE!! little baby!!!
- too cute!!!!! :)
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com