Winning Caption: "This
one is too hard, this one is too soft, Ahhh this one is just right."
- Neither Art, George, nor Maggie wanted to be the first to
tell Norm that he was adopted.
- Two down and one to go...Norm applies his special 'sleeper
- Norm just needs 10 more practice massages before he gets certified...
- During the recent cold snap, there were many three dog nights....
lucky for Norm, he has three dogs.
- "Owww, Norm! You're on my xiphoid
- Arthur, George, and Maggie love it when Norm babysits.
- As Arthur and George slipped in and out of conscienceness,
Maggie wondered if Norm really was "one of them".
- Tired of rising heating costs, Norm the cat switched to the
Boston Gas Company this winter.
- News anouncer: It's a three dog and a cat pile up on the livingroom
- Ummm, you won't tell our, friends about this, will you?
- When a game of Twister-Boston Terrier Edition goes horribly
- All is right with the world!
- Boy Mom, this is by far the best bed and breakfast we've stayed
at so far.
- One of these things is not like the others, one of these just
- Boston terriers...the Equal Opportunity Snugglers.
- singing: One of these things is not like the others, which
one is different, do you know?...
- If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
- One of these things just ain't like the other one!
- "No one ever said I had to share this couch, too!" says Norm
- One of these things is not like the other, one of these things
just isn't the same!
- Which one of these is not like the others?
- "It's all because of Norm that I am awake, now whom do I want
to wake up next with a flying kittie" thinks Maggie
- O.K., who let the cat in the puppy pile?
- Maggie awakes from a peaceful sleep, knowing something just
- Ok guys, now nobody fart!
- Let me massage this spot Maggie, In no time you"ll be asleep
like the others.
- Can you find the kitty?
- Hey George, isn't it your turn to be the cat pillow?
- Kitty...Kitty...Chamelion...my color change coat is not working!
- From the dog on the far right: "Ok, who let one?"
- One of these things is not like the other, three of things
are kind of the same . . .
- Maggie asks why Norm always lays on her.
- Mom, was I adopted?
- One of these things... is not like the others...
- Whiskers and Buttons used this photo to blackmail Norm for
- Norm thinks, "Nobody told me this was a black tie event!"
- I blend in right, you can't see me can you?
- George, do you know where your foot is?
- Ok who let the cat in?
- The gang didn't have the heart to tell Norm he was adopted.
- You stick those claws into my neck one more time cat and you're
going to be sorry.
- I cant sleep because I keep thinking there is a spy among
- quit hogging the cat... who's paws are those?! They're freezing!!
get your stinky paws outta my face... we shoulda got a kingsize!
- 3 Dogs and a Cat
- Me thinks there's a spy among us!
- Catnip.... or cat-nap????????
- Odd man out!
- Ahhhh....My new cat slippers sure keep my feet toasty!
- Snugglin' = )
- Hey guys, there is an imposter in the group.
- I was here first guys!!
- One of these things, is not like the other, one of these things
is not like the other...
- In the tune of "Three Dog Night" - It's a three dog and one
- lets make love
- I need to go out but I'm not giving up my warm spot!
- Rub-a-dub-dub three Bostons in a SNUG (gle)!
- Love X 4
- WHY ME??!!!!
- I hope they don't wake up til he's done with my massage.
- Okay, everybody! Right foot, blue, left foot, yellow! Uh,
Norm, that was "blue"...
- I hope Mommy got the check to the Gas company today!
- Since mama told us it was time to cut electricity costs, that's
the only way we find to keep warm!
- Okay mom find out who is out of place.
- Ugh, I told you we should have snuck on the bed
- Norm dreaded the day when he'd have to tell the dogs they
- Who said three's a crowd?
- Come On Guys....didn't you read the story about the Ugly Duckling
- I thought you said if we huddled together and looked BIG the
cat would be frightened and leave us alone!!
- I swear to gawd, George...if you fart in my face I WILL sick
Norm on you...
- THESE ARE FUNNY LOOKING CATS
- This is the strangest "cat house" that i have ever seen george!
are you sure we are in the right place!
- Exhausted, after a game of twister...they just colapsed!
- ok ,this isn't working .i knew i should of tried out the black
and white camaflage suit.
- Norm:Why do I feel like I'm the oddball here?
- Siamese Bostons!
- Okay, right foot blue...
- There's always that one kid trying to stand out in the crowd.
Pshh. High schoolers. *rolls eyes*
- An exhausted Norm pictured atop Mount Boston.
- I thought cats & dogs weren't supposed to get along!?!?!
- Maggie couldn't kick the funny feeling that there was a spy
- wake up Maggie...I think I've got somethin' to say to you....
- Can you move over a little!
- One potato, two potato, three potato, FOUR????
- Space for rent
- Announcing the new "Where's Waldo?" This is "Where's Norm?"
- The initiation process was now complete, although confusedly.
According to Arthur, George and Maggie Norm was now officially
a BT. However, according to Norm, Arthur, George and Maggie
were now officially cats.
- "You guys are all copy cats! I was here first!"
- The Interloper
- Maggie appears to be the only Boston concerned that a CAT
has invaded the Boston Tea Party!
- "March of the Bostons"
- A true scientist, Norm, puts the huddle theory to the test
after watching "March of the Penguins"
- I told you... Norm...has...sleeping...gas......
- ``WERE 1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY! DIFFRENT BUTHAPPY.``
- Norm quickly figured out that he was adopted when he began
to grow orange fur and a longer tail than his siblings.
- Left foot red, right foot blue - no, blue..zzzzzzz
- Norm is doing a study to see if ALL Bostons sleep with their
eyes open. Results so far? An overwhelming YES!! (And they are
warm ad cuddly too)
- "Jeez, Louise," Maggie gasps, "Bostons do have bad gas!
- "Oh, man," thinks Maggie, "why do I always have to be the
- Arthur, Maggie and Norm are once again rudely awakened by
George's extraordinarily bad gas.
- Silent but violent, George's bad gas left his couchmates dazed
- Norm the cat wonders how did he get in the middle of this!
- Fours a crowd?
- Whatever you do, don't tell Maggie she's not a boston. She'll
- Can you spot Waldo?
- Upon waking, Arthur and Maggie realized too late that their
faces were dangerously close to George's butt. It didn't help
that Norm the cat was holding Maggie down.
- Like a puzzle, they fit together
- Maggie now wishes she didn't have that tuna sandwich for lunch
- Hmph! Talk about being far from the Boston Terrier Breed Standard...
- Apparently Norm has never heard the phrase "Four is a crowd"!
- Contemporary tale of the ugly duckling
- "Maw! The other kids said I was adopted!"
- All dogs sleeping soundly, as if there was was not a spy among
- Ok , who tooted this time? Must have been the cat ...we bostons
NEVER do that! ROFL (all the bostons laughing at that one!)
- Who wouldn't want to sleep in this pile?
- Everyone take your place...
- Three hearts beating as ONE..
- Maggie heard someone getting into her bag of chow, and she
- Maggie says who let a S.B.D.?? (Silent, but deadly as all
Boston owners know so well)
- Even a group hug can turn into a group nap with Bostons.
- What's black and white and beige all over? Bostons and buddy
on a couch!
- snuggle Bostons
- There is an enemy between us.......
- 4 brothers but not from the same mothers :-)
- Maggie sighs to Arthur, "He had me at 'Meow'."
- Maggie wonders who let Norm join the dogpile.
- You know Cat.... This truse can't last forever.....................
- ok, snuggling is good but who let the furball in?
- Kids...can you pick out which of these Boston Terriers is
not like the others?
- The only reason Norm is allowed to stay is his masterful skill
- With Arthur and George asleep, Maggie knows she'll get ALL
- Norm knows it always the girl you should cater to. Maggie
- What's black and white and tiger striped all over?
- 'Alright...WHO smells like tuna?'
- I know i must be dreaming....or should i say, having a nightmare!!!!
- ummm...yeah....i won't tell if you don't
- Norm - raised by Boston's, he is an admirable opponent at
the napping games
- While Arthur and George sleep soundly Norm gets ready to pull
the ultimate prank on Maggie!
- Couch Potatoes!!!
- warm truce!
- King Arthur and the knights of the round table
- That cat thinks hes a dog!
- this is supposed to be three is company , who is this fuzzy
- Never has there been a louder cat bed.
- No, you guys... "cat nap" is just an expression!!
- "CAT GET OFF NOW!"
- UHHHH!!!You didnt see this!!!
- were snuzzing leave us alone
- let us all sleep
- BOW (WOW) down and worship me!
- sleeping with the enemy
- Soooo cold, must keep warm.
- loser why do i sit by yall
- They said I would never fit in!!!!!
- Norm did not mind sharing his bed but this was taking advantage
of his good nature.
- cat,"I'm just here to lay on you fools."
- Remember - we are only doing this because its cold - no-one
talks about this ever again...
- Isn't this the sleep study for cats??
- Why should I wear a tux? They are going to sleep through the
- Norm dreaded the day the Bostons would learn they were adopted.
- While little Bam Bam tries to intimidate the faux bunny outside,
Arthur, George, Norm (all shout: NORM!) and Maggie conserve
their strength for the fits they plan to throw when Mom and
Dad get back from their outing- which they were not invited
to join (gasp in horror).
- that is a lil funny but very cute
- this is cute, dude. a 'lil wierd though.
- soooo purrr-fectly dog-gone cute!!!
- I like that cat!
- so cute
- it's really furry and cute!!!!!!!!!!
- the cat is in love with the cute little sweet dogs. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
- cute and pretty
- OH HOW CUTE! IT'S SNUGGLE DOWN TIME!
- They are so beautiful!!!
- this is so cute!
- they are cute
- lovely pic and funny
- they are so cute oh my gosh there adorable i love it
- Aww... So cute! I wish my bostons would snuggle with my cat!
- very Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Amazingly Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com