Winning Caption: Eating you shall be such sweet sorrow.
- Weebles wobble but they don't stare down a Boston Terrier.
- It is hard to be a dog, and see everything in black and white.....and
- Using her special "Treat Loop" Lucy is able to find
flaws and imperfections in any toy or food given to her.
- The "Evil Eye" is always effective against unidentifiable
purple and red objects!
- mmmmmm marshmallow peep!
- But, what would our children look like?
- Are YOU my mother??
- everything is here but the silverware
- Take off this clown nose! It's too heavy!
- eye to eye and paw to ?
- If I sneak up on it it wont see me!
- i can make it move with my mind!
- Hmmmm, I thought that ogling chicks would be more fun than
- Hmmmm, it looks like a chick but it don't smell like one!
- Oopps- don't move! My nose is stuck on your earring!
- That's right- I'm talkin' to you!
- Hmmm ... the bouquet is floral, acidity tight, complex structure.
Let's see if this year's vintage has long legs.
- Honest! I was NOT trying to put this thing up my NOSE!
- I know if I stare at it long enough it will move!
- I knew this giant candy corn was too good to be true!
- Lucy tries to nose wrestle.
- Hey, I didn't get any salt on mine!
- Can you see me NOW???
- Whoever smelled it delt it!!
- "This is a fascinating life form called a ball.I will
study it daily!"
- By inspecting the outside, you can see evidence of food residue.
I will just have to eat it to find out, you can't let good food
go to waste.
- Who's idea was it to break out the superglue??
- When you concentrate on something it means you are thinking
- To Eat Or Not To Eat! That IS the question!
- Maybe if I stare at it long enough, it'll do a trick.
- I know you're in there.
- Oh my gosh!!! My eyeball popped out!!
- Circus?? What's a circus??
- girrrrrllll, you got some junk in your trunk!
- Now how does that clown get it to stick!!
- What are you doing sitting at my seat?
- To her chagrin, Lucy's attempts to burn a hole into a marshmellow
peep with Superman-like laser beam vision repeatedly fail.
- Once I get my clown nose on, we can start the party!!
- Is this the kind of Peep they usually put in Easter baskets?
- Further proof that Bostons make the best looking clowns at
- Yep it smells just as good as it looks!
what is it again?
- *sniff* *sniff* Mom! what in the heck is this?!?!?
- "Hmm Smells like chicken!"
- A Bird "I" view
- Hmmm...how did this get up here? I'll just nuzzle it off before
Mom finds me!
- "Oh no!"this ball is stuck to my nose.
- Elementary my dear Watson.
- Notice how the boston examines all new toys before. Spectacular.
- That's Hot!!!!!
- Lucy wonders where the feathers are...
- Are u sure this is an offical red nose ?
- EWWW! GROSS!
- Hello Chicky...oh don't worry all dogs sniff each others
butt to get to know one another!
- I know you're in there somewhere!!
- I can see the tiny little men on the toy.
- HEY, MOVE AGAIN I DARE YA!!!!
- This doesn't smell like a Peeps. Where are the Peeps?!
- you and me.....right now....staring contest....
- Look mom, I think it's going to lay an egg.
- i love it.
- If I only had thumbs.
- If I had a nose, I could nudge this ball off the table!!
- And I shall call him squishy. He will be my friend
- Lucy proves once again that Dyson vacumms have nothing on
a Boston' nose.
- 1. Sneak up on the wooden bird. 2. Stick your nose up it's
butt. 3. Fool your friends by pretending you are balancing it
on your nose!
- This Follow The Leader game is nuts...
- If I stare you down maybe you'll move and then we can play.
- it's not a toomoor
- Why won't you talk to me?
- Here, let me tell you a secret...
- what are you? ... a wood pecker?
- Here's looking at you kid!
- Wanna trade? I'll take your food and you can have my toy.
- Mom, what is this?!?! Smells funny!
- Who said I couldn't be a good bird dog?
- They didn't tell me this guy also did Michael Jackson's nose
- I know there's a treat under here somewhere! There just must
- Come to mamma!
- I'M WAITING! FLY ALREADY!
- I'm just an wild and crazy gal!!!!!
- Lucy dons her prosthetic nose in preparation for her guest
appearance as sylvester the cat in the looney tunes.
- "I'm gonna win this staring contest you stupid bird!!!"
- Damn! That hot glue gun!
- If only the ball would stay on my nose, I could join the circus
with the rest of the clowns
- on your mark get set go 1,2,3,..I'm gonna win this starring
contest, no doubt about it
- I swear I didn't touch the super glue
- Ok...whose idea was it to put superglue on this? Not funny
people. Not funny.
- Wow! This smells like fritos too!!
- " mommy..Help me get this bird off my nose..please"
- Go ahead, make my day.
- IF I ONLY HAD THUMBS
- Mommy, I'm near this bird,so why is it not flying away????
- They make these outta WHAT???
- That would make a great new nose!!
- Maybe the other dogs will finally think I have a nose.
- Let me at em
- How did my nose get this color?
- Does this thing have any dark meat on it???!!!
- Soo, he said he was going to give me the bird, and, the next
thing I knew..
- HEEEEEY! No feathers on the table!!!
- Lucccccccyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! You got some 'splain to do!!!!
- I'm tellin' ya right now and I mean it! You can NOT have ANY
OF MY DOGGIE TREATS!
- Hello? Is anyone in there?
- Lucy discovered a little too late that her Plastic Surgeon
has done work on celebrities such as Miachael Jackson, Cher
and Goldie Hawn!
- You are in a trance, I have you under my power...now move
- Ohh man! I should have never let that clown pet me!
- That old wives' tale IS true! If you cross your eyes &
the wind changes, your face DOES stay like that!!
- I spy, with my little eye, something that's purple and orange.
- All right mr. bird! There's only room in this world for one
one of us and I aint goin.
- Talk to me little friend!!!!
- Give me one reason why I shouldn't rip you to shreads like
- Rudolph and Bozo aren't the only famous ones. I can be famous
- It's stuck!
- You've fooled me for the last time tweety bird!
- have you seen my ball?
- Up close and personal, Lucy sees how wonderfully delicious
this little bird could be!
- Oh my nose!
- My mom always waid that if I kept lying my nose would grow
and then a bird would land on it. I guess she was right.
- stay..stay..man, if I just had a little snout I could get
- Now what is this & why don't I have one?
- I'm havin' chicken tonight!
- Come on move! I know I saw ya move!
- Tastes like chicken!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com