Winning Caption: See
Mom my feet aren't wrinkly yet...
- MA!!! The tub is too small, my paws hang over!!
- where is my rubber ducky mom?
- Maybe if I push hard enough this tub will get bigger
- Mom! I thought you said doggie paddling comes naturally!
- Hey mom when you're ready I'll take some ice tea with lemon!
Bring the Coppertone, too!
- Welcome to my ool, please notice that there is no "p" in my
pool....please keep it that way. Sincerely, Zak
- Welcome to my ool,notice we have no dr in it...let's keep
it that way...
- Okay, who peed in the pool??
- For a rebel like Zak, time outs have to have a real bite
- Zak enjoys the ride in the BT Jacuzzer.
- Man, this training for the Boston Terrier Olympic Games is
harsh, I should have picked an easier sport than swimming!
- I'M ONE HOTTTTTT DOG
- I'd turn round and swim another length if only i had the energy!
- Welcome to the Boston Baptismal at Prairie View Lutheran Church!
- Close my eyes...count to ten...Hawaii here I come!
- but i don't want to take swimming lessons
- Zak trains non-stop for the boston butterfly event
- There's nothing like epsom salt to cure the aching teats...
- "Oh mommy, the baby bathtub feels just right to my little
- Zak has learned his lesson: never dive for Home without protective
- "Just loungin'!"
- now where are those babes
- Boston water areobics. Although Zak is taking a break at the
- can you grab the suntan lotion for me?
- where Did I leave my drink?
- I asked for an inground pool, and look what I get...
- Aaaahhhhhh! Now where is that beer I ordered?
- Awwwwwww....Cooling off the package!
- Zak trains for the triathlon.
- Thanks for the day at the spa, MOM! Ahhhh, relaxing!
- Hey, Mom! Would you turn on the bubbles, please?
- This feels gooooood on my tummy!
- I am... I am Superman... And I can do anything.
- Zak knows he'd better hang on tight when the bubbles start.
- "summer lovn' hapnded so fast, summer lovn' had me a blast"
- Zak begins swimming lessons in the 'lil bubbler's class!
- Are my thighs looking ANY slimmer?
- Do all Bostons love the water?
- I wish mom would quit thinking of me as a puppy and get me
a REAL swimming pool!
- Servant, where are my bubbles?
- "My first swimming lesson...Where is everyone?"
- how come im not moving? My legs are getting tired!!
- ahh a cool bath, fresh air but where is my beer?
- In swimming 101 the first lesson is kicking in the water so
Kick Zak Kick!!!
- Look what I learned at swimming lessons today!
- Zak is in spa therapy to always be ready for belly rubs.
- I'll ned my drink and my ball and don't forget to warm the
towel this time !
- Honey i think we should call the plumber this hair clog has
gotten really bad.
- Zak prepares daily for the dog paddle olympics. He hopes to
- Gotta show the humans we bostons are good for more than the
doggie paddle..practice, practice, practice
- 1-2-3...Doing laps in the pool really helps me keep my figure.
- Rub-a-dub-dub, one Zak in the tub! Adorable; frog-like swimming
- It's so hot outside, but so cool in here.
- With dreams of the Olympics, Zak starts his training.
- This is the life!!!
- I think I've this dog paddle thing mastered.
- You would not believe the day I"ve had. Can we talk!!!!!!!!!!
- Once I finish my water aerobics, I expect a full body massage.
- What kind of day spa is this? Where are the jets?
- looks like the expression (bath time is fun) got turned into
bath time is done!
- Boston cool down.
- Skinny Deepin Boston
- where is the beer and the chicks ?
- Um...can somebody get me a Margarita?!?
- Who took my Scooby-Doo bubble bath? I had it laying right
- WOO HOO a personalized hot tub just for ZAK.
- Esther? Esther Williams?
- Okay, Ive got floating down...now how about the butterfly?
- Help!!! I'm being swept away!!!
- "...all over Manhattan and down Doheny Way... everybody's
gone surfin'... Surfin' USA..."
- Wow! My quadricepts are on fire from these water aerobics.
- I need to bring my tempeture down real fast.This will do the
- Michael Phelps, watch out! Gonna "Fly" now!
- Could someone get me my flea soap?
- Zak was surprized to find that Mom was serious when she said
"You are really in HOT WATER now, mister!"
- "Hey! The brochure said there was a pool bar. Where's my mint
- "Don't bug me" "Leave me alone" This is what you call ZAK
- Can't a guy have some privacy around here?
- What's black, white, and wet all over? Me!
- I'm a paddle boat!!!
- Coach, how many more laps? You gotta be kidding me!
- Hey! Where's my life jacket?
- Nothing like a cold soak after an encounter with a fire-ant
- i need to tan, i've been getting a little pale
- Yeah i know I look like a frog but where is my drink with
the umbrella in it!
- hey where's the bubbles? this is a jacuzzi isn't it?
- This is as close to a boogie board as I could get!
- im practicing for my Red Cross swim test. this is my flutter
- Hey Who turned off, the Whirlpool jets?
- Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming,
- Sure beats running through the sprinkler!
- "Ah, this is the life"
- When Zak is really naughty he hides in the one place nobody
would ever look for a Boston Terrier.
- You only wish that you had this body!
- "Must cool off, it's way to hot out here. Hey, can you add
a few ice cubes to my bath?"
- Calgon take me away!!!!!
- GEEZ!! You would have thought they could've got me a bigger
pool for my swimming lessons!
- ok, lay on my belly for 10 mins & then I turn around. I hope
I get a good tan today.
- Aaaahhhhhhhhhh! Keep those jets on high, baby!
- There's nothing like a continuous flow pool -- makes for easy
- "I heard that swimming is the best excercise for my leg muscles."
- Arrr, just a taste of the luxury a classy boy like me deserves.
- Work those thighs, thinner, thinner.
- Where did you say that button for the jets is?
- I heard swimming makes your thighs look smaller, I THINK IT'S
- Please,someone, anyone, help me!!!!! this water is ssooo cold,
atleast give me floaties!!!! awwee, no one cares!!
- Zak "I am Mighty Boston to save the day"
- Zak has found the perfect way to keep his "winky" cool in
- Swimming, swimming in the swimming pool, when days are hot,
when days are cold, in the swimming pool! Breast stroke, side
stroke, fancy diving too,wouldn't you like to be in the swimming
- I'm tired of this place! I wonder if they'll see me stowing
away in this old sink... It sure is wet though
- just because Mommy thinks my legs look like a froggy's legs
doesn't mean I am one
- The Boston Tea Party reenactment over with for one more year
Zak takes a long soak and thinks next year they shouldn't use
- Such sweet relief... That's the last time I go to the vet
for a "special operation"!
- "Drats!!" I can't get out!!!
- As Zak prepares for the summer olympics..
- When Zak starts making motor noises you know that he's playing
- OH Man! This pedicure thing isn't as fun as it looks!
- Camera for taking the picture: $50, plastic tub for swimming:
$5, gallon of clean cold water: $2, boston terrier enjoying
the sun and water: priceless!
- Nothing like a cool dip on a hot day!!!!
- What'd she do, putthe jets on exercise mode? I'm not that
- Swim zak swim!!!!!!
- I thought the english channel was bigger than this????!!!!
- those cats will never find me here...hehehe
- When they said we were going swimming I had no Idea this is
what they meant!!!
- If I only had a martini this would be heaven!!!
- Hey where did my rubber ducky go?
- These outdoor spas are the best! Now, what time is my massage?
- It's mine and you can't have it!
- Now this is what I call a hot tub.
- And you said I couldn't swim.
- Well don't just stand there, give me a bath!
- Mom where's my towel?
- His first time without a floatie!
- Ahhhhhhhh, the good life!
- Try the slip and slide they said, it won't hurt they said...
- Are you sure this physical therapy will fix my back legs?
- this hottub feels great care to join me ladies
- Kick, kick, kick...
- "I said,I'm ready for my towel now!!!"
- "I'm waiting for Mom to wash my back."
- Ahhhhh...a day at the spa is just what I needed!
- Do you like your frog legs steamed or boiled?
- Ahhhh, turn on the jets!!!
- Ahh. My day at the poochie spa.
- Splish splash, I'm takin' a bath!
- So this is how frogs swim
- Ahhhhhhhh! No more burning paws on pavement. Icould stay here
forever *yawn* well nighty night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
- They made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
- Oh, yeah baby... how sweet is this?!
- Mom just put a little more water pleas. just think if I were
A person I could get out of this little tub and more waterin.
- ohhh yahhh...this bath is soo easing my aching muscles after
a long hard day of playing...mom, bring the bubble bath, please.
- Does this come with optional happy ending?
- What, I'm not aloud to cool off in my own pool?
- Baths really hit the spot peoples!
- Now Boston Terriers can have the benefit of a full size pool
in a fraction of the space. Get yours today! The Boston Terrier
Endless Pool - perfect for therapy, exercise and relaxation!
- If I can just hold on to it...
- Look mom, I'm swimming!!!
- forget superman, i am aqua dog!
- These lap pools are great !!!!
- Excuse me, I said I wanted the Evian spa treatment, this is
- And, kick kick breath... kick kick breath
- i'm singing in da bathtub!!
- This is the weirdest boogie board I have ever been on!
- fighting obesity- boston terrier style!
- And to think his teacher insisted Zak was better at the side-stroke!
- This is the smallest pool I've ever seen!
- Zak hated his swimming lessons. "Hold onto the side and kick"
would be all he did for hours. Oh how he longed to be world
record holder for most extreme dog...
- Whacha mean NO DOGS in the JACUZZI!? Who else would fit in
- Hey,this is cool.
- BATH!!! WHAT BATH YOU SAID IT WAS A POOL!!! YOU LIED TO ME!!!!
- Zak nails the landing on the treacherous "Triple Lindy!"
- Swimming Lessons are a drag!
- where's the rubber ducky?
- I thought that the water park would be bigger.
- The first all Boston Terrier water ballet.
- Very Zen Boston Terrier hydro therapy.
- Hey, where are the bubbles?
- Buster there is no room in here for your ball!!!
- This dog is adorable
- THIS DOG IS SO CUTE I MEAN CUTE
- thats crazyy and soooo cute!!**~~~
- i love this photo it is cute and funny
- That is Soooooooo funny!!
- don't you just want to eat those lil lambchops...
- that is so funny
- Its so funny!!! Its like my dog, she hates water
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com