Winning Caption: With extra
strength Bosley, there is no need to pre-rinse!
- You think dishpan hands are bad...
- No Mom I'm not licking the dishes. Just checking for detergent
residue. Yea,that's it...residue.
- Why, do i have to do the dishes,before mom does the dishes?
- When Bosley couldn't pay for dinner, he was forced to do the
dishes while Emrys left with the Bartender.
- with the silverware? up or down?
- My middle name is Whirlpool.
- Bosley protests the forced dishwashing of his favorite ball.
- Im telling you folks, this is the only way to get those dishes
spotless...Boston Prewash works every time! Or your money back.
- "Thanks, Mom, for washing that big ol' chef knife by hand!
I've got the rest of these covered..."
- Tastes so good makes my tongue want to slap my brains out!
- Who needs Cascade?
- Only her Boston knows for sure.
- Not only do i do dishes, but windows as well.
- Softens tongues while you do the dishes.
- "I don't do windows"
- Just call me 'Jet Dry'!
- Bosley: official pre-washer.
- ooooh! I LOVE leftovers!
- No fair! They left ME to do the dishes while they went out!
- half this stuff needs to be washed by hand...sheeeeesh.
- Mama, you missed a spot, i was just helpin you out!
- HEY MOM, LIP-SMACKING GOOD DISHES !!!
- They're already dirty... so it's ok!
- And you wanted to run the dishwasher!
- Don't worry. They're definitely clean now!
- clean dishes? Hah, they're sparkling!
- Who needs to prewash when you have the Boston Terrier 5000?
- You've got the live dishwasher at your service!
- Pre-rinse cycle: complete
- The dishes are clean but I think I got some dinner stuck in
- Look at me! I'm a human dishwasher!
- Dishwasher safe!!!!
- I hope i get to be the new dishwasher once i break this!!!
- Dishwasher? Who needs a dishwasher?
- Maybe I can get away with licking the dishes.
- Look, I cleaned all the dishes Mom!
- I'll take care of the pre-wash,Mom.
- And you thought electrasol tablets left dishes squeeky clean!
- You missed a spot.
- "Who needs a de-greaser"
- I'm sick and tired of always doing the dishes.Why can't someone
else take their turn? Give me a break PLEASE.
- Washing dishes is hard work! I think my tongue is chapped.
- It appears that the new dishwasher is stuck in the "RINSE"
- Bosley has completed his good deed for the day-"Mom...the
dishes are ready to be put back into the cabinets!"
- Boseley proves that BT owners have no need of pricey dishwasher
- BT lickin' good!
- OK--the dishes are done! Anything else before I go outside
- i wonder which of these utensils would unsuper glue my tongue
- You wash I'll Dry.........yummmm
- Why wash the dishes? I'll just lick them clean!
- All of these are for me! I must be special.
- "No problem Dad, I can be the dishwasher until it's fixed.
You're in charge of putting them away."
- One more lick and all the dishes will be done!
- Lose the dishwasher!! I love scraps
- It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.
- Who needs a dishwasher? Mom just puts 'em in here and I lick
- The new spokesdog for Cascade dishwashing detergent.
- You don't need no stinkin' dishwasher when you got me!
- Dishwasher? You don't need no stinkin dishwasher! Plus I am
more cost effective!!
- I did the dishes, now it's your turn to unload them.
- Bosley redefines the phrase,"Lick your plate clean."
- why waste your hard-earned cash on Dawn, or Joy, or Palmolive,
when a Boston can lick your dishes spotless in no time at zero
cost to you!!
- Who needs to pre-rinse, when your Boston is happy to do the
job for you?
- What really happened to the Maytag repairman.
- I'll cut a deal with you: I eat, you do the dishes.
- Announcing a new detergent....(drum roll please)...'Boston
Lickery'...Spotless dishes with the speed of lick!
- Dishes are done!!
- Bosley decided to surprise his Master by washing the dishes....But
HOW did he wash them??
- Bosley, why are my clean dishes so slippery?
- "I love this job"
- "This kind tastes much better than Cascade!"
- Hey mom, I washed the dishes... with my tongue!
- I told you we didn't need anymore soap!
- I would put the plates away for you, but I can't reach the
- I wish they would get the dishwasher fixed this is starting
to hurt my tongue.
- A Boston's work is never done!
- Poor Bosley....He had to wash dishes to pay for his meal....
- pre soak,yummm!!!
- I licked them good momma!!!
- Once the dishes are finished, we can go for a walk, right???
- SQUEAKY CLEAN!
- Mom said I could lick the spoon!
- Pre-rinse, no way. Save water. I will lick them!!
- The all new Puppy Dish Washer 2000! Available only on the
Home Shopping network!
- Water conservation. Call on me. BR-549
- literaly...licked clean
- Yes, i sooo went there!
- they LICK clean to me..
- No dishsoap? No problem.
- That was yummy - now what's for supper?
- Spotless and Energy Efficient too!
- True, most people WOULD use water. I happen to prefer drool.
- MOM!!! I WASN'T FINISHED EATING YET!!
- Better sheeting action than Cascade!
- I told them that a dishwasher was a waste of money! Now I
can prove it!!
- On this side I taste chicken, and on this one I taste green
- Ah, meatball night! Spicy, and, tangy with a light hint of
- SPOONS! I love it when there are spoons!
- Please let me clean the dishes tonight Mommy! Please!
- darn dishwashers anyway
- what do you mean, this isn't a buffett for me?
- Man--I'm getting PAID to do this? This is the best job EVER!
- Dirty dishes are tastier, but these will do!
- Electricity rate hike? Rent me!
- Whirlpool has nothin' on my dish-washing skills
- Jaw licking good!
- Pre-rinse not required. Call Bosley.
- No leftovers here - I'm on duty.
- Move over Cascade - I'm the real cleaner here!
- Timex Dog - just keeps on licking!
- Okay, I've licked these clean! Now, on to the floors!
- Say, what was that green stuff? It was delicious!
- Wow! Someone's been taking cooking lessons again- I licked
'em all clean and didn't gag once!
- Boston Maids- Housework Really Moves Us
- The manual says to rinse before washing!
- you want me to what? they're supposed to be clean already.
- Bosley licks his lips preparing to give the dishes a spot-free
- Dishes are done. Time for dessert!!
- I have to dry AGAIN!!!!!
- Surprised? I always help mom with the dishes
- I'm done with the prewash!
- Hey Mom I told you I could like the plates clean
- and the winner of the Clean Plate award is....... BOSLEY!
- Bosley, the new housekeeper, had a different yet effective
way of washing the dishes.
- Hey mom you missed a spot! I got it!
- Now that's clean!!
- I do this all the time and they always wonder way this dishes
- Well I'm done with my chores tonight. Nothing like a good
spit n' polish to clean the dishes!!!!
- Pre-clean done. How do I turn this thing on?
- It looks like they won't have to run the dishwasher!
- Bosley earns his keep pre-rinsing the dishes before they go
in the dishwasher! YUM
- Dishwasher: 160 dollars. New Sink: 200 dollars. Dog: 300 dollars.
All of the above in one Boston: Priceless. Their are somethings
money can't buy, for everything else, there's mastercard.
- I'll wash, you dry!
- Hey, it's a compliment to your cooking, right?
- Me and Whirlpool -- the world's best homemakers!
- Well now, the dishes are done, what do you want to watch on
- I love entertaining but hate the clean up afterward.
- Prewash Cycle
- Who Needs A Dishwasher With Bosley In Da House?
- The Dishes Are All Clean, I Just Licked The Last One, You
Can Put Them In The Cupboard Now.
- Better than Cascade for getting dishes spotless!!!
- Yup, washed 'em myself. Any more?
- I finished washing the dishes Mom!!!
- Did you know boston saliva is better to grease your cookie
sheet with than margarine--and NO trans fats!!
- And you thought the dishwasher had clean dishes when you opened
- No need to turn on the dishwasher, I've licked them all clean.
- Great appetizer, now what's for dinner?
- YUM! "Got more?"
- Bosley's spit shine...Absolutely no water marks left from
- "Somebody, get the phone! I finishing the dishes!"
- It's always better the second time around!
- this is the pre-rinse cycle, thanks bosley..
- Palmolive softens paws as well as hands.
- As soon as they walk away I am going to grab that spatuala
- I can see there is still some omlete on it.
- We should have peanut butter and bacon EVERY night, mom!
- How many should I set the table for?
- I charge 50¢ per ten pounds of dishware. It's cheaper than
- They're not clean till they're Bosley clean!
- First they want me to whiz on a newspaper and now they want
me to do dishes. Whats the world coming to?
- Hold the soap! I'll handle this.
- As you can see, my new invention- the doggie dish washer powered
with dog slobber is remarkably efficient. Almost like new!
- after his first day, bosley was let go for taking his dishwashing
job too literally
- awwwuhhh <3
- IT IS SO SO SOS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE AND FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!
- I thought my Boston, Harley, was the only one who did this!!
- I LOVE IT!!
- It's washing? So cute!!! :b
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com