Winning Caption: "Hey Atticus,
the cat's already out of the bag!"
- That cat won't be laughing any more once I pull this string
and drop an anvil on his head
- Not a sound was heard, but as the faint scent of Fancy Feast
made its way to Atticus' nostrils, he knew that TattleTale Tiki
had caught him once again.
- The cat is giving me the crazy eyes, isn't she?
- Did ya ever get the feeling someone was watching you?
- Atticus: Tiki!!! You have to come try these
pants!!! They have just a hint of mint. Delicious! Tiki:
- I'm just tring to get the cat in the bag! It's that what they're
- Paparazzi!! Quick, pull this over me!
- Atticus stops chewing Tiki's bed and freezes. The very subtle,
yet so obvious tinkling of cat bells are right behind him...
- In this corner "Krazy Kitty" taking on the no sympathy, "Tear
your tassels" Atticus the flatulous! Stand Back!
- Look, can't you wait a second I'm really trying to hurry so
you can get in and go to sleep.
- As the startled look of awareness crosses his face that a
cat is behind him, Atticus thinks "and slowly I turn...."
- Now if I can just untie this thing and de-stuff it, get the
cat into it, then re-tie it, I'll have the house and humans
all to myself!
- If i can just get this untied, we can go camping!
- Tiki, Says" I'm telling ya that ain't no cat!"
- tiki:IS THAT MY CAT NIP or just the pants on that dude?
- It's amazing how adoptive babies look like their adoptive
- Did I do that?
- A little more practice on this humans leg and I will be ready
to take on Tiki the cat
- "Oh i hope my eyes grow into my head"
- Oh my! He's going to eat my mom!
- i tink I saw a putty cat..I did. I did
- Atticus searches for the treats that Tiki promised were hidden
in mom's cargo pants, while Tiki giggles and waits for the annoying
new kid to get in trouble again.
- That's it, my little sorespot...keep tearing that cushion-er-dog
toy to shreads...the human one's will think it cute!
- Do you see what he's doing?!?! I told you it wasn't me. I'm
way too civilized.
- "The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the
wicked and the good." Proverbs 15:3
- see mom see I can be soooo much cuter than that CAT over there!
- Gulp...Gulp, this is good! When's the next one?
- Maybe she'll play if I act hard to get!
- 101 dalmatians gone wrong. very wrong.
- Tiki: Tell me I don't look like that?
- "Stop sneaking up on me, Tiki!"
- luke i'm your father
- When I get bigger, i will rip these things off.
- Will someone cut this umbilical cord please?
- Help, help it is looking at me.
- See Tiki, when your this cute, you can chew ANYTHING!
- That stupid cat won't even figure out who chewed up her bed.
- If I tug on this I get a prize...at least that is what Tiki
the cat said..
- Uh oh...my spidey senses are tellin' me there is a feline
behind me twice the size of me.....
- Stop right there with the catnip, theif!
- Is that thing still their?
- Tiki the Cat's thinking, "Gee, I wonder what Atticus will
find in there. I've been dying to find out too."
- That's right little doggie- chew! Mom will understand that
you're teething. Would your friend Tiki steer you wrong?
- Don't move. He's right behind me.
- IM going to tare this up and make it look like Tiki did it!
- That's the weirdest bug I've ever seen - wonder if I can eat
- shhhh....maybe he doesn't notice me
- What?! I'm teething here!
- Honestly, the cat did it!!
- If I just act like I'm busy, she'll walk away...
- Just one more stitch...Ah HA! My cat-catching bag is complete!!
- "dont look..but is he looking at me"?
- This bag is heavier than I thought! A little help here, Tiki!
- You can teach a guy to dress for success, but dignity is something
else all together.
- OH MY GOD!!!! I'm a DOG!!!! AHHHH!!!!
- That's it, pup.....keep pulling.....no one will mind.....that's
- What a doofus feline, tying a bow is NOT that difficult !!
Mannnn, I gotta do it all !!!
- WHAT..... HE DESERVES IT!!!
- You're getting warmer...warmer...warmer...cold...colder...freezing...
- That's it, Atticus. Keep chewing. No really...Mom LOVES it
when you destroy her things. Really! Would I lie to you?
- Tiki's home-study hypnotism course paid off soon after little
Atticus arrived...cushion chewing just wasn't tolerated!
- C'mom piki pwry ip...ip ptasts goob!
- MMmmm, so thats what catnip taste like!
- "And you think that I don't see you!"Tiki said......I'll attack
on 5..one...two...FIVE!!no no no that just won't work
- "mmm...mmm! this taste just like chicken"said Atticus. "Fooey
on chicken go for the tuna!!"Tiki answered.
- My bug-eye senses are tingling! I'm being watched bye the
- Tiki holds his breath as Atticus try's to deflate a New Years
- What's that... Tiki's right behind me!!!!
- Tiki to Mom: "If we leave the tags on it can we return it?"
- Tiki looks on in utter horror as Atticus starts to remove
the "Do not remove this tag under penalty of law" tag.
- Tiki waits patiently while Atticus unties the drawstring on
the goody bag
- I'll eat this right up before that big ole cat gets it.
- Atticus doesn't know it, but I've secretly replaced his usual
chew toy with Mom's cargo pants. Let's watch what happens...
- I'm gonna tell Mommy!
- I'm not taking the blame for THAT!
- Yea, as soon as I untie this knot you'll see who's afraid
of Tiki cat.When Buster comes out.
- Ugh o ..... BETTER RUN
- Don't tell me she is here to stay
- don't just stand there...come lend me a paw
- MUST GET BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- awww that is ADORABLE
- I LOVE YOU TIKI AND ATTICUS!!!!!!!!!
- that little baby is adorable reminds me of my little girl
as a puppy
- comment: this little fella is so handsome. beautiful markings,
- I love you, Tiki!
- I love thier BLOG! Just like YOU, the owner has a wonderful
sense of humor making the writings so funny!!!!!! They are precious
- what a sweetie!@#!@#
- What a funny pic!