Winning Caption: As you
can see, the archwork is reminiscent of ancient...wait, do I smell
- After careful concideration Jenny decided this not as much
fun as she thought it would be.
- In all architectural photography it is essential to have a
scale Boston to ensure that viewers know how big the structure
- Jenny's first day of school.
- I shall go make my mark on that prestigious lawn...that is
- It is MY poop that blankets the grounds of this campus of
higher education, therefore you will listen to my wisdom.
- remember Jenny, you must tell the secret password, "8675309"
to enter the sacred shrine.
- "And, this is me in front of the governor's mansion..."
- "Here we are at the monument erected in memory of my great
uncle who is responsible for inventing the cuz"
- "and you'll notice the Palladian arches framing the walkway
which sets off the historic statue atop the marble column...walk
this way, please!"
- Oft I roam, viewing many wonderous sights...
- I'm Jenny and I will be your tour guide today.
- Jenny takes her docent responsibilities very seriously...no
- The Treasury has decided to move off of presidents for currency.
- ...and here, at the entrance to the grounds of the Bostons
of Distinction temple, Jenny waited on Bergamont and Emrys to
be released by security after a minor fracas had ensued when
someone yelled "treat" during the swearing-in ceremony.
- Excuse me, but where is the red carpet?
- Call my agent, this should do for a second home.
- Now that's what I meant when I asked for a dog house!
- Heir to the throne
- Jenny loves giving the grand tour of her new dog house.
- Mom?...Dad?...Do I have to go to school?
- Jenny's visit to the Boston Memorial, where all beloved Bostons
- Come on, boys! Look at that pee post!
- Please don't send me there. Please?
- I AM THE MASTER OF THE HOUSEHOLD
- Jenny Says:And here we have none other than, the Famous Boston
Hall,Thank you for coming to Wonderful University.
- Is it really for me? Thanks Mom & Dad!
- Jenny goes off to her first day of school - our babies grow
up so fast!
- Hmmm. Wonder if an ancestor guarded this?
- You may approach the queen now....and BOW DOWN!
- Hello,I'm Princess Jenny. Don't you love my palace.
- Whaddaya mean "Dogs can't go to church?!"
- Yes, my lovely house is for sale. I'll have my people get
with your people, and we'll talk.
- Hurry up you two or we are going to be late again for the
service.And have to sit in the back pew.
- I told you I will travel the world mom.
- Pardon me, but do you have any GREY POUPON?
- I'm not moving, until the red carpet is out!
- This is where I got my PHD!
- I bet I can beat you to the statue!! On your mark...get set.....
- Next up...Capital Hill.
- Run Forest...RUN!!
- "Just take the picture! CHEEEEESE!!!"
- Emm......! Okay I'm the sweetie of this big warm house but
where is my mummy....?
- AND THIS IS OUR GUEST HOUSE, QUITE NICE IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF.
- What, can't I play dictator for a day!
- Many noble man and women stood this ground before me. I promise
to uphold the standards of BT for this fine and upstanding state.
I appreciate all your support and votes.
- At Harvard we would laugh at a chapel like this...
- Jenny was determined to become the first BT to earn a BA from
- Jenny arrives for the filming of ABC's latest reality show
- The Bitch: Colonial Williamsburg.
- The Truly American Breed
- I am hot and I know it!
- Ready for changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. Do I
look regal enough?
- Jenny pauses for a moment of silence at the "Tomb of the Unknown
- Jenny is now ready for her acceptance speech!
- Yes, I believe this doghouse will suit me just fine indeed.
- I came, I saw, I conquered.
- Jenny worked hard to focus her mind and little by little the
bricks flew into place to form a new house.
- NO! I AM NOT A NUN!
- And this Ladies and Gentelmen is the monument of all great
Boston Terriers who have passed through these doors of higher
learning before me. Go ahead take a look really my name is on
- It's good to be the Queen.
- Now that's a dog house!
- If nominated I will not run; if elected I will not serve!
- "I hope one of those archways leads to the powder room.....if
not the statue will have to do do!
- Hmmmpphh!! I thought the monument to honor the Boston Terrier
breed would be bigger than THIS!
- Well, I see Momma finally had a monument built in the yard
to honor me!
- This is what we came all this way to see?
- And we dedicate this monument to all the wonderful Boston
Terriers in the world.
- But Momma! I don't want to go to college!
- I wonder if the Judge in that Court House is dog-friendly?
- Psssttttt!! Momma, I think I found the person that stole our
- Hmmm... Where did I leave my owners??? They always forget
to follow me and end up getting lost.
- I smell spring in the air!
- Hey mom, Is dad bringing the treats?
- Chaaarles, be a sport and bring around the car.
- And this is my summer cottage.
- Excuse me...my kingdom awaits me...
- Hmmm - Smells like Bacon? Chicken?
- This will do nicely!!
- THAT'S my new doghouse!!!???????
- Go? I can't leave NOW.....I'm waiting to see the King & Queen!
- "When I go to the Hamptons....."
- Finally, A dog house fit for a boston!
- I say, James, bring the limo around.
- "...and you'll notice in the design of the arches...hey, you
back there, no talking while on my tour!"
- Yes it Mine All Mine but I'm not spoiled
- My Dog house is bigger than your dog house!
- What does your dog house look like?
- Where is the chauffer?
- My first day at Havard!
- I left a small monument over there...
- Red carpet! Not red brick! Sheesh!
- After an exhausting day of touring in my Bentley it's good
to return to a doghouse appropriate to my station.
- I'm in control
- "Would anyone care for a game of croquet?" (best if read with
an english accent) :)
- Anything special going on over there?
- I say, I would look fetching atop that pedastal of ardor now,
- It ain't much, but it's home.
- You expect ME to live THERE???
- Mr Darcy, who was a proud man, is seen here on his grounds
- Winston Churchill at the family home
- Wheres my ride!
- ahh fresh air..... wheres my drink mom!?!?
- and over here we have the garden house
- Yes, I think this dog home will suit me just fine.
- Where is my footman?
- Recieving her PhD in Animal Husbandry
- Jenny absorbs the cultural atmosphere of the location.
- ...."And if you step this way you will see my Daddys Monument
and behind that is the guest quarters, and to the far right
you will see the east wing of my palace" said Queen Jenny.
- And these are the servant's quarters. Follow me, and I'll
show you the main house.
- I'll partake of my afternoon tea and crumpets out of doors
- Hmmm....no trees....but wait...maybe...no.
- Where are all my subjects? Did they forget to tell them I
- If you like this, you'll just love where Mum and Dadums live.
- Jenny wanted to be a guard at Buckingham Palace until she
was told she couldn't lick the tourists.
- "I will survey my kingdom now. . . "
- Is all this for me
- I guess this will have to do for now.
- hey their tots
- "Now, where is my carriage?"
- I heard that there was 'judging' here- where the heck are
the other dogs?
- The Classical architecture was inspired by a BT's profile.
Now if you will follow me to the main house.
- I can see my house from here.....
- The proud...the majestic...the marines...
- And so... I pledge to you my fellow BT's to always give kisses
on the lips, snore while I sleep, pulverize every toy I meet,
and wiggle my whole bottom when I am happy. Thank you and remember
to vote for me, Jenny, your next BT leader of the pack!
- I am Boston Hear Me Snort!
- I think not!
- "I am Jenny, Jenny from the block."
- Am I in a Norman Rockwell painting?
- Jenny shows off her new dog house.
- And right behind me as you can see is the Boston Capitol...
- I have a dream...
- Well, it's not a fire hydrant but it will just have to do.
- Don't mess with me underlings, I am the queen !
- Yes we boston have class who else would have a dog house like
- SSHHH! here, we are witnessing a boston having a moment-of-silence....for
the first time in history! Isn't she a beaut?!?
- Do you smell Fritos? I think there's another Boston over there.
- Can we just not talk about it right now? I know I have gas.
- It's nice, but do you have anything in a small A-frame?
- Well, I can fit my Kongs in there, but what will I do with
all my bones?
- Yeah, we put in an offer, but lost out to a Frenchie who offered
$20,000 more, and waived the inspection.
- This one is nice, but it doesn't have much of a view.
- This can be my dog house...but where will you stay?
- I'd like to thank my parents for paying my tuition for 4 years.
- Sure, it will fit my toys, but where will I keep all my clothes???
- How's my profile? Is it distinguished?
- look a really big fire hydrant!!!
- Of the manor born
- Gee, Mom, it's the biggest fire hydrant I've ever seen!
- UHH excuse me but where is my red carpet
- Thankyou driver. You may tale abreak and sniff you're butt.
- Ladies and gentlemen, this is the tomb of the unknown Boston.
Here lies the Boston who made the ultimate sacrifice for our
- Ah Ha! Little do you know one day this will all be mine!
- "I'll take my tea in the east garden, please."
- ALL MINE!
- Father its been six months since I made my last confession.
- Can we go hu hu hu!
- mighty fine day old chaps;which way to the hamptons.
- Hey! That's MISS Queen of the Hill to you!
- ah...fresh air alast!
- Did someone say hors d'oeuvres?
- "Don't be fooled by the rocks that she got, she's still Jenny
from the Block"
- "And as you'll see by the inscription at its base --- Can
you all see in the back? Move up closer to read the inscription.
Anyways, as you can see..."
- And this, my dear, is the servant's quarters. Now, let's go
back to the main house and have a spot of tea.
- Queen Jenny waits for a handsom prince. Bergamot where art
- What's that unusual smell? Male in the vicinity!
- can i have one
- Well, home at last!
- "I believe I've been stood up!"
- I just LOOK uppity!
- Hmm... What did I eat for breakfast again?
- The Dogfather: I made him an offer he shouldn't have refused.
- Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.
- And this is my weekend retreat. It's kind of small, but it
will do for now.
- Who are you, and what is your quest?
- where did he go
- Your Highness, the Princess has arrived.
- hear ye hear ye..... we announce queen jenny.....
- You need a "regal" section. Very impressive picture!
- Looks like Jenny thinks she deserves better...not sure what
it is but she sure deserves it!
- Ahhh. Qu'elle est belle!
- Jenny looks so cute in this picture.
- That looks like my dog
- very very cute
- i think it looks pretty cute funny wild and crazy
- very wild n, out
- jenny is so pretty
- She is just so pretty and cute
- This is the cutest dog picture EVER!!!!
The first ever Premonitory Caption!
- Hey, next week's picture looks pretty funny!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com