Winning Caption: Obviously, the closer a dog gets to the
sun, the more it bleaches the face.
- It may LOOK quiet and peaceful, but we all know there is some
serious snoring going on in this photo.
- How the Boston terrier is a chameleon - he/she can be a pillow,
an arm rest and even a solar heating pet.
- "Rock-a-bye Bostons on the big couch; when you fall to
sleep your bodies will slouch!"
- During the afternoons when the sun is out, the Boston terrier
behaves like a plant - laying still and moving only to keep
in the sunspot. To an owner its pure heaven ...
- Our motto "Carpe intervigilium"
Translation: "Seize 40 winks"
- You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
- sunflowers, like boston terriers, turn their faces to the
- So who needs to stay awake if our pillow pal never sleeps?
- Papa dog, Mama dog, and Baby dog
- "For five long years, I've laid on this couch ... Chain
chain chain, chain of puppies."
- You know what guys? The park isn't going anywhere. Let's
just go tomorrow.
- Just make that 3 Bostons, sunny side up, please.
- It' a three dog kind of day"
- The three watchkteers
- How long are you going to use those pillows Lily asks?
- The Conga-Line came to a sudden halt as the first rays of
sunshine hit the couch.
- The Three Stooges At Rest
- One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish...
- eeny, meeny, miney, moe!
- Introducing the three stooges of the dog world....Lily, Bruce,
- Getting that base tan for summer time takes work!
- Oh, yeah, I'm a dog, I'm a DOG, isn't it great to be a DOG!
- The three musketeers
- Three Dog Night
- Oh, I wish I were a dreamy Boston Terrier, that is what I'd
really like to be ... cuz if I were a dreamy Boston Terrier,
everyone would be in love with me!
- im sooo sleepy
- Shhhhhh! Fur kids are sleeping!
- I think there's a spy among us.
- "Sunny, thank you for the joy, you givin' me..."
- Ahh love the sun rays on a cool day. Hope noone else wanted
on the couch cause we ain't moving.
- ... and the devil makes three!
- As you see, the evolution from the larger Germanic breed to
the smaller, American breed, is demonstrated in this chart from
left to right.
- I love a sleeping terrier.
- Man guys this is the life!
- ahh! life in the food train!
- This is doggy heaven!!
- lily bruce and lulu practicing for the next olympics with
the new category; "Synchronized butt sniffing"
- thats what i call lazy days!
- Dont you just feel like lounging around?
- ahhhhh! finally alone time without those humans bugging us
- All together now: ..."Getting a long, singin' a song,
side by side..."
- They are so peaceful when sleeping!
- 3 little Boston's sittin' in the sun...one fell off and bumped
- Bruce, you lucky dog you. Lounging on a couch all day with
two lovely bitches.
- Getting thier beauty rest!
- Friends don't always have to talk. It's just great to have
them there to share the "sunny" moments.
- Canines all over the world, join hands! Let's start a love
train! Love train!
- Aha. The sun will always shine on the sofa.
- We're practicing for the Olympics' syncopated napping.
- Motel 6 where we leave a light on for you!
- Lulu: Hey Bruce, get your bum off of me.
Bruce: I would, but Lily's face is on my bum.
Lily: Shut up you two! I'm trying to tan.
- ALL ABOARD!!! Boston Train Leaving At Midnight!
- small, Medium & LARGE!
- Mommy really loves us to put OUR couch in such a sunny spot.
- At 10 minutes a pound, we'll be cookin' all day.
- 3 little Bostons in Bed....one said "roll over I'm crowded"
They all rolled over and one fell off, 2 little Bostons in bed!.....
- Three's a crowd but what the heck, pull up a pillow!
- All aboard to the sleep express!!!!!!
- shhhhhh. Be very very quiet
- FOUND THE SUNSHINE YALL!!!...now where did I put those foil
reflectors...they really DO allow for the BEST tan!?!?
- Twas the Night Before Christmas and all through the house...
- c'mon sun, we're cold!
- Good work, if you can get it!
- "By the light of the silvery moon..."
- Ahhhh, yes, its a dog's life!
- all i can say is awwwwwwwwwwwwww
- it is s0o0o0o cute !!!
- what an adorable picture i love bostons
- "Sweet" should be an option this week.
- Uh oh..i feel bad for the big dog at the end of the butt
train...we boston owners all know a BOSTON can clear a room!!!
- Never mind the caption...where did they get that awesome boston
pillow..I WANT ONE..please
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com