Winning Caption: Just setting up cat boundries, why?
- You knew I would do this.
- Sir Whitley's design submission for the new town fountain.
- You didn't actually think I was going to pee outside and risk
being seen in this sweater? Did you?
- When you gotta go, you gotta go!
- "But mom, it was on fire, honest!"
- maybe she didn't notice...
- I hate argyle.
- Who me?! Not me! you can't prove it was me!
- Did someone leave the faucet on?????
- I asked you nicely... now, will you take the sweater off?
- They put me in this dorky sweater... I pee on the rug. It's
that simple. Payback's a bitch!
- "Don't look at me like that. After puttin' this little
number on me, you're lucky I'm not aiming at your leg, pal!"
- Well, we royals can pee anywhere we want to...care for some
golf when I'm through here?
- Looks like you covered the wrong end Mom
- Sir Whizzy
- Still think I am cute!!!
- I am a wee bit embarrassed about my wardrobe.
- Overactive bladder affects men and women equally in the USA.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has recently
reported that Boston Terriers have been added to this list!
- "No... I am not passing my opinion!"
- ACk! I'm leaking!
- Little Boston - $400
Sweater - $10
Urinate on carpet...priceless!!!
- Ya, Thats right, and if you yell at me I'll poop too.
- I told you to get this stupid sweater off of me!
- "Hey, somebody moved the NEWSPAPER !!!"
- This is what you get for putting me in this stupid sweater...I
piss on you!
- MOM, LOOK AT ALL THIS BROWN GRASS? NO WONDER IT NEEDS WATERING....
- I was watering the carpet, Geeeeeeeeeeeez, Mom.
- i told you i didnt like sweaters
- Busted. Just 5 more seconds and I coulda blamed it on the
- Sir Whitley is practicing to be a statue in Rome.
- Knit one, pee two!
- What do I think of the sweater?! Here's what I think of the
- Shoot, missed again! I gotta aim up higher if I'm gonna get
it wet enough for them to take it off me...
- See, Mom? I TOLD you this sweater was too tight!
- Really, I'm not peeing,this sweater is so hot it's making
- I'll teach you!...making me wear this sweater.
- "When a sweater gets ya overheated, well, a fella's got
to let off a little steam!"
- If I hurry I won't get caught!
- Ford? Chevy? Carpet!
- What a fasion critic
- i told you what would happen if you put this sweater on me
- Unbeknownst to Sir Whitley, christmas sweaters cause him
to sweat in the weirdest ways!
- Dress me in these silly clothes again and it will be the sofa!
- is this not country clubs bathroom?
- The Public Urinator: "What are you looking at? I am
doing my buisness here."
- So whose the butt of the joke now??
- Sir Whitley pees on the carpet to show disgust for his sweater
- this is what i think of this sweater!
- look ma no hands.
- Oops, I really tried hard Mommy...
- I am kinda busy at the moment...
- Yeah, I DID pee on the carpet. What do YOU think YOU'RE going
to do about it?
- The sweater made me do it!
- "I don't understand what bad dog means...."
- I am not fully or accurately expressing my feelings for this
sweater, but you get the point.
- "I'm watering the rug"!
- what pee?
- I'll show you how cute I can be. Right here on your carpet.
- Oops, sorry. I promise I won't do that again until next time!
- gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now!!
- I TOLD you I don't like having my picture taken.
- Piss on you! I aint wearing this!
- I can tel the sleepover tonight is going to be hard.
- Maybe they won't notice.
- damn concentrated juice!
- I can't help it, I just get so excited when I get to wear
- Mommy, I can't hol...I can't hold it.
- Ya had to put the sweater on, before I went out!
- I sowwy... but I just had to go!
- Hey, I can't do everything!
- A dog's gotta go, when a dog's gotta go!
- It was just an accident.
- Fashion Don't at the Boston Terrier Style Show.
- You want me to go out in the cold and do what??? Bostons are
meant to be house dogs!
- I thought you told me you patched that hole. He's still leaking!
- SIR PIDLEY
- "Is something wrong? You said, let's go potty and being
the obedient Boston I am I obeyed."
- Anyone know where i can find a fountain?
- What just happened? My mind's a blank...
- Didn't you say everyone go to the bathroom before we get in
- This sweater just brings out the pee in me...
- Hey Whitley...I said on the count of three say "Cheese"
- I'm sorry mommy I coulnd't hold it anymore!
- I guess I was caught, huh?
- Uhhh...excuse me may I have a little privacy??
- Can we go out now?
- OH, hi mom...
- "Why Hello?"
- My gosh don't you know how to knock!!!!
- I told you the sweater was to tight
- Oops , I did it again!!!
- My gosh you scared the piss outta me!!!
- Oh your right behind me?
- My Gosh you scared me to death...maybe not death.
- Are YOU..lookin' at me? Are YOU lookin' at me?!
- Brr.. Love the sweater, but i'm still too cold to move..
- Mom, Help!! There's a hole in my belly!
- I told you I had to go potty but nooo... you didn't see me
sniffing in circles did you.
- I'm confused - I know it doesn't smell like outside, but why
else would I have a sweater on?
- "I thought you said no POOPING in the house...and I didn't"
- "Can't a dog have his privacy? Jeesh!"
- "well you didn't expect me to go OUTSIDE, did you"?
- "teach you to put this ridiculous sweater on me again"
- Honest. The rug WAS on fire.
- Keeping staring at my eyes just a bit longer because I'm
- Honey, I told you to order the model without the pee option!
- "Pee on the floor....hmmm..no it wasn't me ! Honestly..mommy"
- "I told you I REALLY had to go, but you chose to make
me wait till you out this silly sweater on me."
- "The commercial said...Detroil for bladder control problems,But
I DON"T think it is working."
- This may look like I'm just being bad, but this is payback
for making me wear the sweater.
- That's what you get for taking me to the Vet!!!
- Make me wear an ugly sweater... I'll show him!
- HAHA with this sweater on my master won't see the puddle I
just made. Why didn't I think of it sooner!
"What? Am I doing something wrong? Oooh, right, I'm supposed
to lift my leg. Sorry."
- Do I LOOK happy??
- Did you say you just had the carpet cleaned?
- What you talking about Willis!
- "next time, don't feed me wet food"
- "Well, would you look at that, I'm peeing..."
- Did I hear someone say "wanna go for a walk?"
- Who Me???
- Maybe if I give my person bedroom eyes it will my tinkle in
the middle of the carpet less of an issue
- "I know you're looking at me Mom, please don't be mad"
- Oops you weren't quick enough. Not my fault?
- Couldn't get these darn PJs off in time!
- I'm too scared to go to school in this sweater.
- It took you so long to put on this silly coat that I couldn't
hold it any longer!
- it wasn't me!! honestly!! i think he went that-a-way!!
- Well...Mom told me this sweater was pee green
- Gee mom, you scared the pee out of me
- awww mom, look what you made me do
- UH OH! the sweater has a leak!
- Sir Whitley demonstrates to his owner just exactly what is
meant by pit stop.
- What? What?.... is there something on my sweater?
- Here is what I do, people! I urinate only on the carpet!
- Oh...now...see what you've done! Please don't sneak up on
me like that.
- I'm camera shy-you scared the pee out of me!!
- Well, what do you expect! My sweater is on.
- YOU...stop looking! I call it marking!
- What? This is not a reasonable place to pee?
- I hope you opted for scotchgard.
- This carpet is MINE, all MINE!
- Some call me Sir Whitley and some call me Sir Wizzy.
- You can dress me up, but you can't take me anywhere!
- See, Mom? I told you this was why there's an opening in my
- "Is this where I'm supposed to go daddy???"
- I told them they would pay for putting me in this crazy sweater!!
- What a nice carpet...for me to pee on.
- Sir Whitley?!? How about Sir WET-ley?
- Tinkle, tinkle little star
How I wonder where I are,
Der's laughing in the house so high,
Lights are flashing in my eye,
Tinkle, tinkle little star
Why is outside just too far?
- Tinkle, tinkle little star this is what Boston Terriers are...
- Twinkle, twinkle little star, That big back yard just seems
- I dont even have words for this caption because that boston
is so beautiful im speechless...not as cute as ours though!
- He's so adorable!
- too cute :)
- Sir Whitley should have been named Sir Whizzly!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com