Winning Caption: Patrick finally agrees to come clean
about where he hid all the stuffing from his toys. He calls it
"the bad place"
- When I was a pup, I had to walk to school 10 miles, in the
blinding snow, uphill, both ways!!
- Patrick was the last off the assembly line. He is seen here
still surrounded by stuffing.
- Well, we don't have a chimney, how else is Santa going to
- Patrick contemplates climbing Mt. Playskool.
- You dare me to what? Stick my tongue on the metal? You first!
- Well the landslides brought me down!
- You gotta come down some day!
- HELP!!! someone get me outta here!!
- you can do it! see i didnt get hurt!
- How am I supposed to get all the way up there.... from all
the way down here??
- C'mon, Emrys.... you can do it! I'm right here to catch ya,
- *sigh* It seemed like a good idea at the time.
- A hand, please? My feet are cold!
- Patrick contemplates the merits of climbing up the snow-bound
- Hey! Its my mom. What is she doing? ut oh!
- Hey! Pay attention. I need some help here.
- The little matchgirl all alone on snowy night. "Please buy
- c'mon I will catch you.
- Come on down Mom! I'll catch you!
- You'd better watch that step!
- Let's make snowcream!
- Hey guys! Comon' down the snow is great down here!
- You want me to do WHAT???
- Mom can i invite my friends over to play on my slip and slide
- Patrick hopes for a medal for the Luge in this years winter
- well come on, what are you waiting for?I'll catch you
- "Aren't I supposed to be going down this thing?"
- Even a peanut butter filled king is not worth this!
- I think I can....I think I can!
- Huh? You go DOWN the slide?? Why didn't someone tell me before!
- You shouldn't have pushed Patrick down the slide...because
that made Patrick angry, and when Patrick gets angry, PEOPLE
- What do you mean, "the slide is one way?"
- I TRIPLE-Dog-Dare-You!
- God, all I want for Christmas is some snow booties!
- It's only one way??
- what happened to my slip N' slide??
- Now if I could only get back up this thing!
- will ya let me in already!i'm freezing my polucheez off!
- Santa better be at the top of this slide!!!!
- "Didn't you read in my owner's manual, do not immerse in snow"
- This is gonna hurt...
- Patrick is still firmly of the opinion that sleds are optional.
- You know... maybe I should have let you put booties on me...
- Where did you say you put my shoes?
- What - you want me to explain gravity to you again?!
- Going up this thing is a lot harder than going down. What's
- Hey- we had a deal: once down the slide, and then we could
go home! It's cold out here!
- WATCH OUT momma, Here I come!!!!!!!
- Come on down, it was fun...really!
- Don't be a scaredy cat, I'll catch you!
- Where is my toy?
- Come on! I DARE you to slide down!
- I'm waiting--you can do it.
- "I don't think I'm an outside dog."
- Am I at the bottom , yet?
- It's Frickin' freezing out here Mr. Bigglesworth.
- "cool runnings 2: the boston sled team"
- oh, you mean I can't come up to you? well wait...
- ain't no mountain high enough - to keep me from getting to
you babe! (uhm, except maybe for this one)
- Patrick always enjoys an outing to the year-round water park.
- I've fallen & I can't climb up!
- You want me to do WHAT??????????
- Well, I sure as hell ain't coming to you.
- this doesent live up to its name "SUPER SLIDE!!"
- I think that i am doing this wrong.
- Are you suppose to go down these things?
- How does the luge work again?
- how did i get waaaaaay down here when you are waaaaay up there?
- Help! I have slid down this slide and I can't get up!
- Oh, Bring me a figgy pudding, oh bring me a figgy pudding,
oh bring me a figgy pudding and bring it right now! Please....
What's a figgy pudding?
- Oooh, a slide! I've never been on one of these before! Hmmmm,
for some reason, I'm not feeling that gliding sensation, more
like a gravitational pull towards the ground!
- DID I DO THAT????
- if i can do it you can too - I promise it's a soft landing!
- and they say you can't teach an old boston new tricks.....
- IF I ONLY HAD MY SNOWBOOTS ON!
- Come on Santa you can do it!
- how the heck am I supposed to be able to climb back up that
thing like you just did? Huh? Huh?
- You just wait till I get up there! You'll see.
- Man!... don't be pushing a brother from another mother down
the cold metal thang!!
- you just had to cut my nails yestereday!!
- You just wait till I get up there... You'll see ehat happens
to your bed tonight!!
- crashing thrue the snnow on a pare of broken skees thrue the
snow we go crashing in to trees the snow is turning red I thing
that I am dead I wake up in the hospital with stiches in my
- "Shrinkage" I was in the Snow !!
- Do I look like I'm having Fun ?
- OK, now can we go inside where it's WARM?
- Patrick, luge champion, training for the gold in Turin
- Patrick thought his "Slide and Snow" camoflauge had been perfected.
- You know I only like being photographed from the right side!
- And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow,
stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without
ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes
or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What
if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if
Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.
- I must stop this whole thing! Why, for fifty-three years I've
put up with it now. I must stop Christmas from coming... but
- I should really think about going up the other way...
- it is so cute
- Quite a handsome boy!
- That dog looks funny! My dogs do that to!
- Looks like fun