Winning Caption: When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty...I
feel like I am trekking across the tundra!!
- Harley gazes with growing concern at how far away the Lodge
is... and how he has to get there.
- I am one handsome beast in my Old Navy Performance Fleece!
- This job is a let down. I thought I was supposed to get one
of those barrels with booze in it.
- People! I am so much BIGGER then you are!
- I came. I saw. I conquered. I slept all day afterwards.
- Harley playing king of the hill, he remains undefeated!
- Here I come to save the day!!!!!!!
- Harley watches for the movement of bunnies, leaves and other
- ECHO... Echo...echo.
- The hills are alive with the sound of snorting!
- Boy, those dog tags get cold!
- the (snort) air (snort) does (snort) seem (snort) thinner
(snort) up (snort) here.....(snort)
- "Where in the hell did I bury that rawhide?!"
- "Why did I climb Everest? Because it was there!"
- Everest??? I thought you said I could see Mt Emrys from here!
- As he surveyed the wild expanse of the great valley to the
south, Harley was suddenly filled with a great longing to eat
- Mother, are you sure I can make all the way down on this snowboard?
I have no room to put my other 2 legs in...
- Harley will model for this outfit only for $200 per hour at
this kind of weather conditions!
- I can fly! I can fly! Oh MY...how do I land????????
- Harley is a snowman!
- Forgive me mother and father, for all that I have done...I
am ready to ski and die.
- Daddy,please let me back on that lift. I didn't mean to pee
on you,but I'm so scared.I'll never be able to ski down this
- In the tradition of "Sargeant Preston of the Yukon", Harley
keeps a sharp eye out for any Boston in distress.
- All right... Clear the slope, I'm coming down!
- Dressed to the nines and ready to ski.
- I'm king of the mountain!!!
- I'm king of the world!
- Regal Beast!
- Us ski patrol type get all the bitches...
- My quest towards global domination is almost complete!
- Lifeguard of the mountain. A St. Bernard I'm NOT!
- Wow, look at all the cute snow bunnies. Might have so try
the snow boarding.
- Mountain sentinal.
- "Putting me in the jacket was one thing, but, making me ski
down this mountain is going TOO FAR!!!!
- THE NEW BALTO
- Look out, Torino, here I come!!!
- First, we take the border!
- ...and here we have Harley sporting his dashing winter "on-somb".
- Harley reaches the summit and wishes he'd brought his earmuffs!
- "I Hate the snow.."
- It sure is lonely at the top
- Hmph...looks like I needed a sweater after all.
- In the nuclear accident, Harley mutated to gigantic proportions,
even dwarfing the tallest of pines and mountains.
- Harley anxiously awaits his audition for the Old Navy fleece
- Any higher and my eyes will come completly out of my head!
- Walkin' in a winter wonderland!
- Hey, this echo thing really works! Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark
Bark Bark Bark Bark............
- Hey, how LONG can the ski lift take? My paws are FREEZING!!!!!!!!!
- "The hills are alive with the sound of Harley's"
- Nanook of The North
- Dogzilla is on the loose! Watch out!
- i see you way down there. My paws are way to cold for this
and im not liking this whole sleading idea.
- um...Mom? I am up real high here...Mom? Dad? Hello? Can someone
come help me down?
- From his vantage point atop the mountain, Harley keeps a sharp
eye out for the neighbor's cat.
- I came, I saw, I conquered.
- Up, up and away
- Harley stared out and said "Can you hear me now?" and when
no one answered he screamed "Where is everybod!?!"
- Harley, the first Boston to ever conquer Everest!
- Harley was regretting the fact that he lied about being a
- And so the story ends with another life saved and bostman
on top of the world ready to pounce against all evil!
- Where's the hoop, Where's the hoop,...
- Damn, My feet are frozen in my pee again.
- I knew I should have bought the coat with sleeves.
- "Now, mine students, ve vill all go yump in da fyord."
- You vill ski, und, you vill like it...
- L.L. Bean, not just for people.
- "Um how the heck do I get down from here?"
- SO THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE BIG!!
- Where my skis?
- If I stand very still that bear won't eat me.
- So many trees...so little time.
- Boston's End Catalog: Our plush powder blue zippy vest will
look great for those jaunts on the fresh powder.
- OMG!! Those Bostons are actually pulling that sled! We don't
pull! We ride!
- Where's the leather Harley?
- December Edition: LL Boston Beans
- Is this the bunny slope? NO WAY!! I want Diablo!!!
- Uh, why's this patch of snow yellow???
- Sir Edmund Harley, mountaineer.
- The "Boston Pops"-icle.
- Ain't no mountain high enough! Ain't no valley low enough!
Ain't no river wild enough - To keep me from you!
- It only took me two hours to climb the Everest...I need time
- Maybe I shouldn't have waxed my snowboard yesterday - this
hill looks fast!
- I go to the top of the mountain to seek the truth of life.
- When Harley got on the lift with Mom, he thought those sticks
were for play, not getting back down.
- Today the Rockies, tomorrow Everest.
- Harley strikes his most regal post as he prepares for his
modeling debut in "North Face Dog"
- Hey, don't I get one of those cute little barrels?
- Harley, mindfull of the deadly connection between BT sneezes
and avalanches, struggles to hold it in.
- Okay, the ski lift ride was fun, now what? I actually have
to go down the hill on skiis?????
- Pros like Harley make it look easy. Watch his calm expression
as his snow board flies across the crevass.
- Sergeant Harley of the Royal Boston Mounted Police.
- I think I just heard something. Where did Billy go!?
- Don't even think about coming up here. This is my mountain!
- Harley proudly models the latest fashion for the slopes.
- Man i don't know.... Did I take a wrong turn?
- The Grand Boston, in the Grand Tetons!
- Hey I can see the hot dog stand from here!
- It was at that moment in time, that Harley knew, the life
saving serum must go through the highest pass, in the coldest
weather. He called Fed Ex.
- Once I get up at the top of this mountain.......I AM GOING
TO RIP THIS SHIRT INTO PIECES!!!!!
- One small step for man...one huge leap for beasts!
- "All the babes dig me."
- What do you mean, "They're out of hot toddies at the lodge"?!!
- So let me get this straight...I slide down on these things
strapped to my feet right?
- when does the ski lift come back for us?......you want me
to what down this hill!!!!!!?
- I saw K-12 and i saw no K-9's up there!
- just 5 more min. till Harley go down the cold slopes of Antartica.
- I wonder why Mom & Dad thought that this would be better than
going to the beach....
- Boston Ski Patrol - St. Bernards have nothing on us!
- CLIMB every mountain, ford every stream, FOLLOW every Rainbow,
TILL YOU FIND YOUR DREAM!
- The power of a vest!
- I crisn thy mount boston terrier
- Harley growled under his breath. What did those huskies know
about being sled dogs anyways?
- Can't... move... Must...pose...
- Harley has been setting ground-breaking Boston records sice
only a pup...first Boston to defeat Kilimanjaro, McKinley, and
- "Ten miles down... two hundred to go...I'll show that Balto....no
one beats Harley"
- Look at me! I'm king of the world.(Or atleast these mountain
- Harley ponders what to tell the St. Bernards about the empty
brandy keg. "Too heavy...yeah, that's it. That's the ticket..."
- "Go that way. Really fast. If something gets in your way,
- I'm a house dog.
- I don't think we're in Boston anymore.
- I can see my house from here.
- Too..many..places..to ..explore..can't..take..it!
- "I will conquer the Black Diamond!"
- "This Lands End fleece realy keeps me warm!"
- After Harley saved the avalanche victims, he took a minute
to reflect on the power of nature.
- I will win the Olympics!
- -44 degrees! Where's the rest of the cold weather gear I was
- Who says a Boston doesn't look good in fleece?
- Robert Mitchum, eat your heart out!
- Climb every Mountain (If there is a toy up there)
- Photographer: "I need to see more intensity in your eyes..."
- Boston, Boston Terrier! King of the Wild Frontier!
- "I got skills!"
- Harley reaches the summitt or Mt. everest and looks over the
land and thanks Old Navy for making polar fleece.
- Did I leave the oven on?
- Hey you! Off my mountain!
- Avalanche Patrol-hey these mountains are bigger than me!!
- Who took my snowboard?
- I sure wish my parents had splurged on sleeves...
- I sure could use some brandy about now...
- I don't think Bin Laden is out here.
- BOSTONS: Able to scale large mountains with a single bound!
- Harvey is the first model for L. L. Bean's new dog section.
Here he shows the "Arctic Fleece" in Frost.
- Wow! I should of stayed on the bunny slopes.
- Harley makes me wonder...... What does he see that we don't?
- Canadian Mounted Boston... But what's he mounted on?
- I hope it's a Hummer that Harley is riding down the slope.
- On top of Old Smokey...
- I'm king of Antartica!!!!!
- Breaking News-This is HARLEY-he is the first Boston Terrier
to suceed in hiking to the top of Mount Everest.
- How many diamonds did you say?????
- I will be the first Boston Terrier to scale Mt Everest!!
- I think my face will look good up there...better then those
- excuse me, can you direct me to the lodge??
- snow bunnies...we don't need not stinkin' snow bunnies...
- Now where did they say that toy was again?
- Enough of this fresh mountain air. I've gotta fart.
- THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUUUUUSIC!
- WHAT A HANDSOME BOY!
- I love Harley the extreme alpine boston!!!
- He is so handsome. And what a beautiful picture!
- I think that it's very funny when boston Terriers where shirts!
- He is so cute.
- Cute, fun just right.
- He's so serious....
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com