Next year get a tree!!!
- There was Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and
Cupid and Donner and.....Pippin?
- Who needs a tree with a star? I am the star!!
- This bostons lights powered by natural GAS!
- It's tough being a Christmas decoration.
- All bostons are angelic....it's just that most of the time
you can't see their halos!
- Who,me? No, I didn't play in the tree.
- After a long day of eating presents under the tree, Pippin
likes to curl up in a string of X-Mas lights.
- Man, one light goes out they all go out decorating is such
- "Silent Night... Holy Night.... Pippin is Calm..... Pippin
- ahh...finally im warm and toasty!
- I had a little too much egg nog!!!
- twinkle, twinkle little star.
How I wonder how to get you in my belly.
- Rudolph, Schmoodolph! Wait'll Santa sees ME! I'll just wait
- I can stay up! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
- Christmas decorating is SO exhausting!
- Twinkle, twinkle, little star...
How I wond..er....Zzz...Zzz.........
- A nother Boston falls prey to the ever luring christmas tree
and her tentacles of string lights!
- all wrapped up in christmas!
- This photograph is proof that no Boston Terrier, under any
circumstance, will waste nap time by finishing any given task
that interferes with the 2 hour and 7 minute nap period each
- why do I feel like a christmas tree???
- a new invention for Christmas! A pre lighted Boston!!
- New Year's Resolution #1: Go easy on the Christmas eggnog...
- If I stay real still, nobody will notice me and maybe I can
see Santa when he comes down the chimney....gotta stay awake......zzzzzzzz
- That little Pippin! He trots in the door and just lights
up the whole room!
- Pippin should be in the movies or at least the Real World
- All lit up for Christmas! ! !
- Twinkle*Twinkle little Boston...
- ...while visions of Milk-bones danced in her head!
- Dreams of rawhides and pig ears danced in Pippens head...
- Eggnogg - Never Again!
- Waiting for Santa Claus.
- Out like a light
- HINT, HINT, HINT! Santa, I need a light bright for Christmas!
I've been real, real good boy, honest I have!
- "I was putting up the christmas tree light and all the
sudden..." pipin trails off during the interview.
- umm could someone PLEASE help me out of these
- I'm the light of your life!
- (snores) "Hey.. this isn't my bed!! Oh,that's why it
was so bright!
- I light up any room!
- star bright.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
- light star bright first star I see tonight
- Ohhhhh boston tree ohhhh boston treeeee how snuggley you are
in the eve.
- Man, I shouldn't of drank all that egg nog
- I always knew that i was bright!
- Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight ... I wish
for world peace. And a neverending supply of cookies.
- what the heck was in that eggnog!!!
- ...and to all a good night.
- Ah! Finished at last!
- When dad told me I had to put the lights on the tree this
year, I didn't know it would be this hard!
- I know they said we needed a "nite lite" but this
- Pippin's dyslexia caused him to mistake the expression to
be: See your Mane in lights!
- ....while visions of bones danced in his head....
- So tired....waiting for Santa....so tired....so...
- Please wake me up in time for Santa!
- Havin' a little trouble?
- "I'm dreaming of a white christmas..." sings pippen
"Pippen dear if u dont get out of those lights you will
burn the house down and and it will be to hot to have a white
christmas!" yells mom
- now I am the light of their eyes for sure.
- No, I said that I wanted to see my NAME in lights....
- A star is born!
- I've got to keep my eyes open (yawn), Santa will be here any
- I'm Electric, and if you touch me you'll get SHOCKED!
- "can you see me now"?
- Freaking christmas lights... Honey I told you we should just
buy new ones.
- The best present anyone could ask for.
- If I lay really still I can surprise that fat red guy who
sneaks in here every year.
- Untangling these lights is tougher than it looks!
- Thank God for these new gas powered lights...
- Ahhhhhh, the warmth of the Holidays....
- Strung out!
- Tangled Christmas Tree Lights: 1
- Pippin looks too pooped to party but he gave it his best.
What a trooper!!!
- A tired puppy is a GOOD puppy!
- Ground control to Major TOM...
- Christmas Lights... too exhausting to let Mum do it alone...
good thing she's got me!
- Man, did I get lit!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com