Winning Caption: All
I said was, Did anyone see "JAWS"?
- Ma said i had to wait 30 minutes after eating before i could
get into the water
- OK, I'm sorry for knocking over the little girl's sandcastle.
I'll never do it again. Can I go swimming now?
- "No, there's no shade to spare. Sorry."
- Kyla has gone over board in the "Bury Your Owner" contest
- I have to stay out of the sun or my belly freckles.
- Ah, the dog days of summer...
- Okay, who's gonna pick me up and carry me across this hot
- Kyla searches the horizon for any signs of watercuzs known
to shelter in the warm waters off the Virginia coast.
- Kyla keeps a diligent watch over her owner's "claim" on clean
- The cover of the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition staring
- Would you bring me one of those cute little drinks with the
umbrella in it, please? I don't want to loose my "spot"!
- Live nude Puppies Makes it's much anticipated trip to the
Nude Puppy Beach.
- I am ready for my audition for "Baywatch"
- Does this collar make my butt look big?
- Move over Pam Anderson, I got this beach covered!
- A propah Southern gal mustn't let her skin freckle!
- " Ahhhh, the dog days of summer"
- Ahh, the tropical beaches of hawiaii, the sand,the surf and
the little black and white boston terriers trotting on the shore.
- Kyla, when her parents left on a week vacation she decided
to have her own.
- No I can't go out in the sun! I'll get a wicked case of city-paw!!
- Spring Break.... Bostons Gone Wild?
- Very aware of how dangerous skin cancer can be Kyla opts to
keep her skin natural and bask in the shade.
- Chillin out, no sun for this body
- And cabanna boy, I want a bottled water & fresh squeeky toy.
- "Oooo, lala...I love a quiet day at the beach. Do you have
- Where's my tequila sunrise?
- Mom are you sure you got the suntan lotion on my whitespots-
I do not want to turn brindle!
- Summertime . . . and the livin' is easy . . .
- Well hi! I think the man who was using this umbrella will
be back any minute, so we better leave, like, now!!!
- And here is Kyla, demonstrating how to find the coolest spot
on the beach
- Boston Beauty Secrets: Kyla keeps her skin wrinkle free by
NEVER laying on the beach without an umbrella.
- Boston Beach Baby Bingo
- Beauty and the Heat!
- What are you looin' at? I must protect my naturally beautiful
- The new "Bitch" of Lauguna beach
- "This is the last time I am doing a nude centerfold shoot
on the beach- there's sand up my butt"
- Playmate of the year 2006
- "The new bitch of Bay watch- eat your heart out Pam Anderson"
- Where's my entourage?
- Uhh, I worked on my tan too looong!
- what happened to the itsey bitsey teeny weeny polka dot bikini?
- on the way to cape may... i fell in love with you ... on the
way to cape may you made my dreams come true... we were passin
by seaisle with your smile to rock the night away... on the
way to cape may, on the way to cape may... (it's a song that
my gram used to sing on the way down to the shore in jersey)
- sunscreen makes my coat greasy so i prefer the umbrella...
- Kyla always makes sure she is protected from those harmful
UV rays when enjoying a day at the beach.
- Hey enough with the camera, fetch me a Greenie, a frisbee,
and a towel and make it snappy! I don't like sand on my hiney!!
- To much sun, just isn't good for my complextion
- Kyla's postcard read: XOXO from Cannes
- It's so cool going to the beach with my momma, just look what
she does for my comfort.
- I'll have a mango/strawberry margarita with light sugar on
the rim, and keep 'em coming.
- i'm trying to get a tan here
- hot feet! hot feet! hott feet! AHH, finaly, some shade for
my poor feet!
- Sports Illustrated, BT edition.
- Made in the Shade.
- Beach 'Brella BT
- " Where's my beer?"
- While lazily lounging under her umbrella, Kyla gazes at the
cabana boy and says to herself, "this is the life."
- Life is a Beach being Boston!
- "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…"
Ralph Waldo Emerson US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)
- Someone said, "Let's go to the beach and get some HOT Dogs!"
So where are these HOT chicks anyway? All I see are a bunch
of old bald men?!!
- One Coppertone Boston Beach Babe reporting for duty...
- Where did everyone go?
- After forgetting the sunscreen last time Kyla decides to play
- Do you really expect this umbrella to hold me back from catching
- Ca'nt a beautiful lady go anywhere withouth the Paparazzi
taking her picture?
- awwwwwwww.. i need some sun block...
- darling pass me my cocktail would you
- WHO NEEDS PAM ANDERSON ON BAYWATCH, WHEN U HAVE ME!!!
- The umbrella- though small and not my style- is all well and
good, but where are my stinking towel, water bowl, toys, and
- Aww man just cuz I'm a dog dosen't mean you guys have to leave
me alone here
- It's good to be queen!
- One big gust of wind and I'm parasailing!
- Well here I sit all alone hummmmm... what happened to my chair
- Kyla is setting an example to youths around the world.....sun
- Please, please, I want that little drink w/ the umbrellas......now,
- Protecting my silky fur from UV rays!
- What's a girl gotta do around here to get some sunscreen?
- I don't know why they brought me to the beach... does it look
like i need a tan!?!?
- nope. no sunblock. not risking it.
- Okay.... where is the Good Humor Ice Cream Truck when you
- ...Wouldn't want to darken my beautiful tan...
- Isn't this what beaches are for?
- They said they would send a message in a bottle.
- "Can someone please pass me the sun screen? Mommy says I burn
- That's the biggest water bowl i've ever seen!
- Kyla obviously thinks the SPF 45 Mom slathered on her was
- Stop taking that photo will you and come and let me off so
I can go for a ice cold Gin and Tonic!!
- "yeah....I like nude beaches!!"
- Kayla The Beach Boston
- I still don't understand why I need this stupid thing when
it isn't even raining!
- Where's that salad I ordered?
- I KNOW you took my towel, Bergamot!
- I'm telling you, there are sharks in there! Fine, keep swimming,
but when the sharks eat you, don't say I didn't warn you!
- Quit splashing me, I'm trying to work on my tan!
- Who took my bathing suit? It was on me when I went to sleep...
- I'm ready for my close-up!!!
- Seriously, the crabs are out there to get me! I'm staying
- A little to the right, please!
- Emrys did it, I swear! SHE dserves the time out, not me!
- Beaches are SO overrated.
- dont you know, the sun causes premature ageing
- Kyla, stays in the shade, as she is still trying to rid herself
of last years tan lines.
- stop looking at me! Im trying to sunbath like a celebirty!!
- I told you you didn't know how to surf!
- Emrys, do yourself a favor and use sunscreen next time!
- Guys, that water is NOT a toilet!
- here boys!
- I'll take that margarita now!
- The original inspiraton for George Seurat's painting "Sunday
Afternoon on the Grand Jatte".
- Wow! Amityville beach is great! But why are we the only ones
- Animal Planet's new t.v. pilot "Baywatch: Dog Days of Summer"
as a new drama series this fall.
- ma! hurry it up with the sunblock! i'm burnin up here with
all these UVA rays!
- I CAME HERE TO SUN MY BUNS-NOT TO BE MARY POPPINS
- Um....guys...the tide's coming. Please untie me!
- "Where is that Cabana boy with my umbrella drink!!!"
- oh yeah Im hot Stuff!
- Hellooooo, mom, dad, where is everybody? I neeeeed a cooookieeee!
- Now where did that cabanna boy go with my mai tai?
- how's my color? do i look splotchy? i burn easily, you know.
- Do you really think I can't pull this umbrella out of the
- already got me a tan.
- I can't SWIM
- No! No pictures while I'm in my bathing suit!
- If you're getting another mai tai, will you get one for me?
- I gotta stay under this umbrella because my tan is so uneven!
- this is the life !!!!!
- It's sun bathing
- Whaat? I'm on vacation!
- "A lady must shield herself from the sun"
- Kyla's big chance at the Baywatch Reunion casting call.
- Wheres the suntan lotion?
- bikini???...who needs one???
- im a hotdog so i need this thing to keep me cool.
- Where are the bikini bitches?
- having a nice day at the beach, hu!
- I thought this was a picnic? Wheres the chicken?
- Hey Bergamot, you don't get looking this good by eating pink
- Kyla refused Bergamot's many gifts of pink snowballs so that
she would look good for him at the beach.
- so cute
- the cutest thing ever
- the cutest picture
- Awwwww.... I once made my BT pose like that, only she had
to wear shorts, a tank-top, and sunglasses!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com