Winning Caption: why are you taking pictures when you
should be saving me???!!
- Hmmm....I've heard of jello with fruit but a Boston Terrier?
- And Monet thought he knew Water Lily.
- Ahhh... the creature from the blue lagoon
- In case of an emergency, your Lily can be used as a floatation
- OK, I promise not to make fun of Roxy's bright green life-preserver
jacket ever again!
- Oh I wish I didn't have that second helping!
- I might be snorkie, but I still need a snorkel!
- I love blue Jello. Its so jiggly...and tastes so good. mmmmm.
- To your left is a harbor seal... a Boston harbor seal!
- Hey guys, I'm at the "deep end" Got my towel handy??
- I wanna join the swim team!
- Never linger near the edge of the pool after Lily watches
an episode of Croc Hunter!
- Stealthily, Lily prepares to drag the automatic pool vacuum
down for a death roll
- MOM- I TOLD YOU THAT I NEED MY PAW FLOATIES!
- pant....Whoever said the doggie paddle is easy is full of
- Land Ho!
- Am I ready for the olympics yet?
- I've heard about keeping your head above water, but this
- Now is one of those times when I wish my nose was longer!
- You have no idea how badly I have to pee right now!!
- I told you I do not belong at Sea World-take me home!
- Lily 2: Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the
- I promise Jack... I'll never let go!
- Olympics here I come!!
- An excellent specimen of the lovely Boston Water Lily
- Loch-ness Lilly!!!
- Boston Terriers, distant cousins to the deep sea otter, can
sustain long periods of time in water by extending their dorsal
- Poetry in motion!! This beautiful boston terrier does the
"dance of the water lily".
- But I don't want to be a water lily!!!
- The home garden tour lasts for a week??? Couldn't you have
just bought a water lily at the store???!!!
- The United States has officially renamed its branch of the
military the Navy Bostons for their covert aquatic operational
- Thank god i'm an air head!!!
- Don't I look just like Easter Williams?
- Last one in is a Boston Baked Bean!
- This isn't as fun or as funny as everybody is making it out
- "What do ya' mean, Bostons don't swim!"
- Free Lily!!
- Lily! The new Doglympic people-paddle champ! Going for the
- This fascinating creature's dome shaped head acts as a remarkable
- In the event of a water landing, your Boston's head can serve
as a flotation device.
- Lily, the Olympic front-runner for Boston doggie-paddle.
- After Saturday's mysterious dissapearance of Clyde the sealion,
understudy Lily took the stage...
- I'm trying really hard not to drown while still looking cute!
- 9.8, 9.0, 9.5, 9.3, 9.4, 9.6, and 9.8.
- Dog Days of Summer
- CANNON BALL!!!
- Man, I wish I paid attention during those doggie paddle lessions!
- Mom! I am pretty sure the bathtub is about full enough!
- Look mommy, I'm not a cat I'm a seal!
- I'm a dog that's dog paddling. What's wrong with you people?
- Was it 30 minutes or an hour after you eat?
- Jump in...the water's fine!
- Cant I be on the swimteam too?
- Hey, ur lucky im not peeing in this clean pond!!!
- Hey, someone forgot the oars!
- I think I can, I think I can ...
- Just when you thought it was safe to come back into the water...Boston
- Lily's big break! If you watch the movie "Open Water"
very carefully, you just might be able to see her star as the
- Who knew Jaws could have an alias as sweet as "Lily"?
- On second thought, I think I like being chubby.
- This exercise thing SUCKS!!!
- Hey mom,look at me I'm swimmng! Yippee!!
- MOM WHERE'S MY WATER WINGS,THANK GOONESS I HAVE THE BOBBLE
- "Damn the torpedoes - full speed ahead!"
- Thar she blows!!!
- "It's a Seal, its a plane, nope its Lily dog!!!
- Damn! What happened to that green flotation device Roxy had?!
- will this ruin my hair i just got it staightend!
- Now where's my snorkel?
- I wish mom had splurged for that water lily at the garden
- Where's my beach ball?
- My name is Lily, not lilypad. Now all I need is a frog on
- everyone in the pool
- Hey, mom-look at me! Told you I could dog paddle!
- "Do I hear the theme from Jaws ?"
- We're gonna need a bigger boat.
- Now this is how you do the real dog paddle
- Here we see my favorite flower, the Water Lily...
- Aqualilius Bostonia.
This black and white variety is quite hearty, yet needs lots
of attention. Nourish regularly with high quality treats. Years
of enjoyment guaranteed.
- Free Willy? Free Lily!
- I Think Something Under There Just Bit Me
- MARCO, POLO!
- Although this is not her strongest event, Lily is doing quite
well for the buterfly. She won gold in the doggie paddle, let's
see if she can pull through again!
- SHARK! No, wait... BOSTON!!! Ahhhhhh!!!
- it's a good thing i have this cute little blockhead to help
- Alright, Phelps- you were lucky that time. Let's make it two
out of three!
- I got my name because I float like a Lily pad.
- Paging Lily the LifeGuard, we have a drowning cat do you copy?
- The new terror in the water...
Da-Dum, Da-Dum, OH NO ITS PAWS!!
- Where are my flippers???
- please don't sink, please don't sink...
- Periscope down! Prepare to sumberge!
- Man goes into cage.
Cage goes into water.
Boston's in the water.
- awwwwwww!! how ........... CUTE !!!!!!!!
- too cute!
- that is soooooo cute, i have a boston terrier of my own...
nut she doesn't even like RAIN, never the less a pool!!! lol.
- Lily is swimming and dancing how cute!!!!
- That is sooooooooo adorable!!! i luv it!!!
- she's so adorable
- I think this puppy in the water is adorable
- That is soooooooooo cute!!!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com