Winning Captions :
"Where do you put the quarter?"
"Is it time for Bonanza yet?"
- 8 seconds? You call this a rodeo?
- You had this Scotch-guarded, right?
- Why won't this ride start?
- Why yes, I am Paul
- " I hurt in p....laces I....c..a..n not explain i..n
- "Whaaat uhhh wooonderful worlddd...."<Satchmo
AKA Louis Armstrong>
- All I need is my cowboy hat and six shooter!
- Thank god I was neutered!
- Who needs Preparation H?
- You said "Sit!"...right?
- Anal glands, shmanal glands...this feels great!
- Hey mom - We're out of toilet paper!
- Satchmo attempting the impossible the two paw'd double spin
in the pommel horse.
- Satchmo, the world's best couch jockey.
- These mechanical bulls aren't so tough!
- When Satchmo's owner couldn't find her doilies, she thought
up an impromptu solution.
- Gymnastics is sooooooooooooooo much fun!
- In training for log-rolling, so there!
- Satchmo says ride em cowboy.. errr sofa armchair....
- are you ready to sesaw?
- I know, I know, leapfrog is more fun with someone else to
- What do you mean I didn't stick the landing? That was a perfect
- See Satchmo. See Satchmo sit. See Satchmo turn the arm-rest
into a butt-rest. Good Satchmo!
- Well...the seats were all taken.
- Just call me "The Lone Ranger", and this here sofa
- Where are the reins?
- This isn't as fun as a barrel ride! It doesn't move!
- Doggy Gymnastics 101 - the couch vault manuevers.
- What do you get when you cross bread a Boston with a sofa?
- I was just warming up your headrest.
- I want a real pony mom.
- Yeah, it's been like this ever since the mule ride into the
- Maybe this horse won't through me off.
- Yippee Ki Yi Yo, git along little doggie...
- Roy, Dale, and, Satchmo all say 'Happy trails to you until
we meet again!'
- high! ho! Silver AWAY!!!!!! ( insert William Tell overture)
- Save a horse ride...a sofa?
- Ride um cowgirl!!!!!
- Born to Ride!
- Heck...this isn't like the pony in front of KMart - must
- Do you mind? I'm trying to meditate here!
- Next up to the pommel horse...
- After many hours of practice, Satchmo was ready for the Boston
- doesn't know if he's afoot or horseback
- My Harley broke down.... but this will do.
- This is how you ride a horse! YEHA!!!
- ..."And now,,, the dismount."
- "...But mommy! I want to ride the pony!" Satchmo
said before he realized that indeed that the arm rest is not
- Whoopee kay yay yo! Git along, little doggie!
- I'm King of the Hill!
- Today the Christian Coalition condemned Playpups "Boston
- What? You've never sat like this?
- What? What!?! Why are you laughing???
- And here is Satchmo as he goes for his dismount and the olympic
- I am holding up my end of the couch
- urban cowdog!!!
- Is this what they mean by a magic carpet ride? I'm a Boston,
don't they know I deserve better!
- Hurry up and snap the picture, my legs are starting to bow!
- Next . . . Satchmo will be performing a back hand spring.
- "Yeehaw!! Ride 'em cowpoke!!
- Howdy! Saddle the beige donkey and let's ride West!
- "I wanna be a COWBOY...and YOU can be my cowgirl"!!!!
- I hope you know that I'm just looking cute so we can get this
over with and I can watch wrestling.
- and you thought this part of the sofa was for elbows.
- Satchmo is working hard to make it to the next Olympic games
in the pommel horse competition.
- If I stay here, aliens can't give me an anal probe!
- Peanuts! Get your peanuts here!
- Look Mom...I can do the splits!
- Hey baby...........I've got game.
- 10 seconds on this bull and you can all me "Satchmo,
King of the Cowboys!"
- Okay, you caught me, I have been scratching my fanny on the
sofa.....what's the problem?????
- Now, was I gettin on the couch or was I gettin off.
- I'm only going to say this once more...put the camera down
and get me off of here!
- How do I get myself in these situations?
- New Tricks!?! They want new tricks?!? Well then, check out
this pommel horse routine!
- What!? . . . I ran out of TP . . .
- Hey baby, you wanna wrestle?
- Satchmo proudly displays his championship mechanical bull
- A sure sign your dog is ready for his first Amusement park.
-Seeking out thrill rides on the livingroom sofa-
- You asked me to sit, you didn't say where.
- Now go fetch my slippers and bring me my Dog Fancy magazine...mush,
- Mary Lou Retton has nothing on me!
- "this hurts get me down"
- thank goodness i landed on the couch or it could of been
painful says sachmo
- I'm a riding a horsie
- I am the All-American World Junior Champ in the Mechanical
Bull riding contest! Bet you're not laughing now!
- Satchmo sadly mistakes the couch armrest for a bull.
- Ye Ha Okay I^m ready. Let er rip. Best Bull in town.
- Alas, Satchmo's dream of competing as a gymnast in the 2008
Olympic Games was not to be, but noone had the heart to tell
- "Now i just need my cowboy hat and a little music "..Yehaaaa
ride em Boston
- This is the most boring rodeo I've ever seen...
- Mommy put in a quarter!!!!! :)
- Just my Speed!
- It is a near perfect pommel horse rountine for Satchmo of
Team BT. He is finishing with his signature move the "boston
- "Yiiiie-Haaaaa!"Satchmo the cow-boy comes to the
wild west in his couch-horse to the saloon!
- Move out of the way! My favorite show is on!
- Welcome to the 40th annual boston rodeo championships. Our
defending champ will try to break his previous record of 33
seconds. Good luck Tex.
- wo-ho yoga :-)
- " I wanna be a COWBOY BAYYYBEEEEE..with tha top let back
and that sunshine shinin'...(Satchmo AKA KID ROCK!)
- This pup is a little cutie pie i know why it is photo of
- Very Very Funny!!
- its cute
- that dog is the cutest thing ive ever seen
- Omg this is halarious i love em i gottz b terrier and omg
this dude aaarggg i want him!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com