Winning Caption: Paxton always goes to Franny's Mouth Massage
- You think her biting me is real cute don't you?
- I just weally, weally, wuve Boxers! Weally, weally!!
- Can you feel me now?
- Do you give in yet?
- Paxton marveled at the size of THIS Flea
- The Kong Toy - Two dollars and eighty three cents
A twelve pack of Greenies - Nine dollars and forty cents.
Having a best friend - PRICELESS
- Where do you want me to put this big guy?
- Mmm...These smell like Fritos too!
- I can take ya
- That's the last time that I'll arm wrestle a Boston Terrier!
They are stronger than they look.
- I want to grow up to be just like YOU!"
- hims my favorite chew toy yum yum!
- You didn't see nothin'. Got it?
- I got him right where I want him.
- Oh....the things I put up with
- Hey kid - wanna stop chewing on my arm? You're about to find
out why they call me a boxer.
- The Vampire Boston Strikes Again!
- Boxer--the Boston's other white meat
- This is what you meant by "a little wrist bling"?
- Are you my Mother?
- All his shots are up to date right?
- Paxton...please marry me...I promise that I will not keep
you on a tight leash!
- You know, I don't get paid enough for this...
- Hmmmmm I can't find the nipple? Hey maybe this is one of those
bully sticks I've been hearing about.
- Mmmm Good : Tootsie Leg
- ....but, I love you....no matter what size you are.
- "Mommy, you HAVE told her that I am a real dog and not
a chew toy, right?"
- I wish you would buy that puppy some toys!
- Please...please...don't leave me! I'll do anything you want...
- Boxer meets Pocket Boxer
- Godfather I beg of you please get that cat
- This dog is hungry!
- Please, I will do anything, just marry me, PLEASE !!!
- The original odd couple!
- hey know how to keep the fleas off of us; why can't they come
up with something to keep the Bostons off?!?
- Hold still, there's still flavor in this bone!
- Would someone PLEASE detach the rugrat from my leg
- In the event of a plane crash, we should decide now who gets
to eat who.
- Elle me prend pour un os géant!!! (It takes to me for
a giant bone!!!)
- Miam miam!!! C'est meilleur que mon os! (Mom!Mom! It is better
than my bone!)
- C'est mieux que de gruger le barreaux de la table hein???
(It is better than to notch the bars of the table hein???)
- Doesn't this pipsqueak realize that this bone is still attached?!?
- Is he even trying???
- Mmmommmm - make it stop!
- Should I just roll over and let him think he won, again?!?
- This bullystick has no flavor!
- yum, yum, yum, yum...better than a pig ear...
- Oh yes, you have me now. Oh, I'm so scared...please don't
hurt me. Oh no, what am I going to do. Ouch, that hurts. Please
stop. Oh no, I can't take any more. (Is that right, mom?)
- "Sometimes visiting cousins can be a real pain."
- I always win at arm wrestlering
- The value of friendship
- i don't wanna move....is he drooling?
- i'm teething
- Mom! He's touching me again!
- "Hmm....If he would just stop chewing on my arm...I
Could grab the rope toy behind me"
- Giant Candy Boxer: My favorite Easter treat!
- Pleezzzze forgive me...it will never happen again...
- Make my Day!
- What did you people do with my Nylabone?
- Mmmm, boxer tastes just like chicken.
- Yum I love todays specialty leg of boxer!
- my big buddy will keep me safe
- Hey Paxton, ya know somethin' funny. GET OFF MY LEG!!!!!!
- that is the nastiest bone ever.
- Roleplaying a scene from their favorite film-> 'I'll never
let go Jack! I'll never let go.'
- ah, a pillow
- Do I taste like chicken?
- pretty please.. give me one of your famous massages again..
i promise to be a good bostie!!!
- You just wait in 4 more weeks I bet I^ll be able to pin you
- That fragrance is ravishing, is it Burberry darling?
- You're asking me if you have to stand for this, My Brother
YES! The answer is yes, hold still!
- why is this pup laying on me?
- So tell me........what are you really thinking??!!!
- Funny, you don't taste like chicken
- ok...this isnt funny anymore. this is really starting to
- Yummy...this is tastier than rawhide!
- i'm so irresistable
- Can someone tell Franny this is not her bone...?
- OK, If you want me to let you go, you have to say UNCLE!
- One more move and I'll bite the rest of your leg off!!!
- Mmmmmmmm, boxer flavor, my favorite!
- We will always be together!
- I know I said I'd puppysit but I never agreed to this.
- This is punishment for those slippers I chewed for you last
week, is'nt it?
- Can I beat her up, now?
- SIGH ... the things I do for love.
- I know they are brown, but they hardly taste like bones.
- Does this leg look like the cuz to you?
- C'mon! Quit pulling my leg! -Mom!
- Someone please get this flea off my arm. It's starting to
- This bone is delicious....if I could only get through this
- Ok...Ok...I got the foot off! Now I'lll work on the leg, and
- Someday Franny,Someday!!
- What's the worst that can happen if I just have it for a snack?
- Check out my new Boston handbag!
- Hey are you my Daddy?
- I bet when I grow up I can do everything you can do now.
- Two Star crossed lovers
- Oh woe is me! My leg is cramping and I can't get up!!!
- I'm supposed to WHAT!!?? Come again? Boston-sit??? YIKES!!!
- All I said was "Hi there!" and li'l missy here came
- Ah vey! Now I'm a pillow. What will I be next!!
- Don't make me hurt you!!!
- I've learned to just let her think she's won!!!!
- Can someone please tell Franny that I'm not a dog bone please?
- Why didn't I get a cat....or maybe a ferret?
- I'll ignore him for now, but if I feel teeth it's gonna be
all you can eat at the Boston Market!
- And he has him pinned down for the 3 count..
- You told me to keep an eye (or paw) on him. How am I doing?
- Warmth... ahhhh.... so nice to snuggle.
- Snuggle Bugs on a little brown Rug
- I'm so glad my mommy got me this bigger chew toy!
- Boston Terrier: I bet this does go well with broccoli and
- I don't think hes old enough to realize that I am NOT food!
- Why is it that with all these toys.... I'm the one that gets
- And when is her mom coming back for her???
- Shouldn't a put on so much 'Turkey Surprise' perfume this
- Ione and tyler think that the picture of the boxers are
very, very, very, cute, because we love and adour boxers and
any type of any other dogs too. THANK-YOU!!!BYE
FROM TYLER AND IONE
- he boston is so funny, chewing on the other dog and he/she
dosen't. My boston is on my lap and he's barking at the picture.I
guess that is a good sign.
- Paxton looks just like my Cooper!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com