The Winning Caption
Jasper regrets eating that Smurf
- i don't think we're in kansas anymore…
- Excuse me while I kiss the sky
- When your not lead dog....the view is always the same
- This moss is weird... my feet are starting to tingle and I see a great big Bath Tub coming for me.
- Jasper knew at once when the creature that had been stalking him showed its hideous self he would be ready for the fight.
- At sundown, Jasper waits patiently for his chance to moon the moon.
- What? You don't like the view from up here???
- talk to the tail!
- log with a view
- Yea, check it out, that's my best side.
- Talk to the Tail !
- Jasper ponders: if a Boston toots on a fallen tree in the middle of the forest- and no one hears it- does it still make a sound?
- you don't tug on Superman's cape
- I won't start twerking…maybe.
- I'm starting to wish I bought pants.
- Silent Butt Deadly!
- When the moooooon comes over the mountain
- This tree fell in the forest and I heard it, believe me or not.
- Does this rock make my butt look big?
- does this view make my butt look fat?
- I think im the Alice in this wonderland
- Iz you checkin' out ma BUTT!
- Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,
- Kiss my ........
- Does this pose make my bum look big?
- Looking back, Jasper wished he never went to the vet.
- Does my butt make this log look big?
- what? i am out here!!!!
- That is NOT my good side.
- Which way did that squirrel go?
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- I like big butts and I cannot lie, but photos of MY butt I always deny! I say it's Fannie Mae's! I like big butts and I cannot lie…
- What? If you don't have Fannie Mae's invisible chair, you have to put your butt somewhere,right?
Previous Photo of the Week: Fannie Mae