The Winning Caption
|And no one believes this place is haunted.
- He's behind me isn't he?
- stop telling everyone this is my boyfriend!
- I stole his tongue.
- He's behind me...isn't he.
- yeth, it is embarassing to me, too.
- Yes olive! Keep up these great shots and one day you'll be on a pillow too!
- Will the sexiest dog please come forward
- I'm not paranoid but I sure feel like someone is watching me!!!
- Oh no! Mom brought home ANOTHER one.
- What chu lookin at?
- .... and here's a Photo Pillow of my Grandson and the fluffy one he sent me.
- This is my Miley Cyrus impersonation.
- Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night...
- this will probably wind up on facebook
- hurry up and take the picture mom. this stuff is why i ran away
- Olive is just darlin, so cute and just darn funny with that tongue hanging out. Love you olive
- Take this if you think he's cuter.
- Get off my throne pillow!
- Blech! I hate looking at pictures of myself when I was younger.
- Olive waits for the day her Prince will come. Until then... it's the Stand In.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
Previous Photo of the Week: Brie & Bronte the cat