The Winning Caption
No cheese. No meat. No happy.
- Where's the pickle?
- Too many carbs mom
- seriously? you call this dinner?
- This is what it has come to?
- I.....I like toast.
- You expect me to eat that? There is no meat on that bread!
- Bread and tomato...you forget, I'm not the one on a diet
- I was just guarding your plate...Really!
- Your not going to eat that without feeding me first? Are you?
- What burger? I didn't see a burger!
- Where's the beef ??
- Just buy the musical Oliver already.
- If only there was a side of poop!
- You expect me not to eat this, Right?
- Where's the Beef?
- Where's the beef?
- But where is MY plate?
- I could eat...
- You forgot my cheeseburger.
- Wheeeeere's the BEEF!!!
- Do you have any Grey Poupon?
- I didn't stick my tongue out at you.
I didn't bare my teethe at you.
And I get plain bread?
- I'd rather have a BLT. Heavy on the BT.
- "Whst, no Grey Poupon."
- What? No snozzberries?
- Pardon me... do you have any Grey Poupon? If not... I just may Poop-On it.
- Please sir, may I have some more?
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Try feeding this to Sassy & Tucker. I hear they'll eat anything.
Previous Photo of the Week: Sassy & Tucker