The Winning Caption
It's called a selfie. Even the president does them.
- Look! T-Rex arms!
- maybe if we lay here, look cute & cry like that new baby... momma pick us up & rock us too...
- What?! Bath time? We can't move!
We are paralized
- See... if you look this way, you can see all the way to the kitchen...
- Hehehe....if you think we look funny, you should see what you look like!
- Do we look cute enough for tummy raspberries?
- It really does look like they are hanging off the ceiling like bats!
- Beat this Kim and Kanye !
- Boston see, Boston do
- Belly Rubs! Weez ready!
- You're right Kaycee, they do look funnier upside down.
- Kaycee & Kipper practice up for their acting class.
- And this is how we get the tummy rubs...
- We're tired. Just pour in the treats
- Frog Leggs
- Two grinning doggies are always better than one.
- Never a dental hygenist around when you need one/
- Stero tummy rubs anyone ?
- Do we get cheese for smiling?
- Mamma...carry us
- Rub 'em bellies!
- Heehee...we're bein' thilly.
- And this is how we little fishes do the back stroke!
- oh man, the the sky look purple to you too?
- I'm telling you. This is the best way ever to get your tummy scatched.
- Act real cute like this and they won't notice the chewed shoe.
- No, they won't mind that you just rolled in old fish bones.
- This is called "downward facing dog".
- We'll be smiling even bigger after our belly rubs!
- "PICK ME!! PICK ME!!"
- Rub a belly!
- "A whole new world."
- Pay attention Kaycee, this is how you lure them in.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- You gotta admit. It beats sleeping in the cat perch with Simon.
Previous Photo of the Week: Simon & I.N.K. the Kitty