The Winning Caption
- It looked bigger in the brochure.
- Lola's presence seems to just fill a room.
- This bed and breakfast has the worst service ever ... and the food portions are tiny!
- you will notice that she is in the kitchen.
- My name is Lola, I live on the first floor
- Lola's favorite part about playing Alice in Wonderland is all of the "Eat Me" and "Drink Me" perks.
- First one up in the morning, always has to make the coffee.
- No one puts Baby in the corner; but, guess they put Lola there!!!
- Lola contemplates the builders design flaw, who wants to step outside to use the bathroom ? Good god man where's the stair in this place!
- Does this house make me look fat?
- Ummmm... If this is the dog house I'd like to lodge a complaint?
- Yes, this is my dream house. Can I help that the contractor has a sense of humor?
- It's not easy playing Barbie.....
- Love the pink but why didn't anyone measure my EARS??
- But, but ... the note on the cake said "Eat Me"
- They said it was dinner time.
- Got Headroom ?
- I need an apron, and then I'm ready for the Master Chef show.
- I'm in the kitchen, where're the BITES?
- Lola hopes that the tart she just ate doesn't make you grow taller!
- If the dog upstairs gets the Bedroom, I'm taking the Kitchen!
- I asked for a pup tent!
- I meant to get in the doghouse, but I took a detour - - -
- When they told Lola she would have to stay in the kitchen, she didn't expect this!
- Could someone please make this house a little bigger!!!!!
- Lola isn't sold on her "dream house".
- no bat in the belfry but a Boston in the basement!
- Lola's contractor had a wicked sense of humor.
- I feel like Alice in Wonderland.
- I don't have to play with Barbie, do I?
- Where do you keep the treats?
- Lola ate the first cake, which caused her to grow like Alice.
- Get out of town Barbie, Lola's the new "it" girl now!
- am i in a commercial?
- You said in the doghouse?Oops--I think I went in the DOLLhouse.
- Does this house make me look big?
- I'm out of here if you bring out the barbie dolls!
- A room of my own!
- This is not what Lola had in mind when she wished for a new dog house.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Ivan gets to party, Paddy gets to nap, and I'm stuck here in the damn kitchen.
Previous Photo of the Week: PaddyWhack