The Winning Caption
|Memory foam, remember this!
- I'll rise, but I refuse to shine.
- Wendell was having another one of his slug dreams again...
- You do downward dog your way. I'll do it my way.
- Will my tan lines ever disappear?
- Does this cushion make my butt look big?
- Lay in the sun,roll in the mud, lay in the sun, roll...I'm exhausted.
- I AM out of bed, almost!
- ahh...downward dog
- Wendell masters the "downward dog" with finesse.
- I got my windows down,aand my leeegs up,Get your leeegs up,yeah,legs down and cruuise…
- Think cheese
- And the downward facing dog yoga pose is born.
- Hot Yoga - BT Style!
- "i always blow the landing"
- wendell likes to practice yoga. Primarily downward facing dahhhhhhg
- My lil boston does crazy stuff like this.
- No one dogs can't do yoga...
- No one said yoga isn't for dogs...
- Look what I can do Ma!
- Planking for beginners
- Wendell's version of downward dog.
- I need a long stretch
- Seriously, we're never playing Simon Says ever again...
- You said down-ward dog, right?
- And this is the downward dog position.
- Wendell moonlights as a tester for the new no-flip Temper-Pedic mattress.
- Wendall takes a super stretch in his "downward dog" yoga position.
- Wendell's attempt to set up house and lure a mate fell a bit short.
- I just love doing my morning yoga,if I could just stay awake!!!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- I'm supposed to sit on Nate, but I was forced to use The Cushion instead. Why dosen't it yelp when I sit on it?
Previous Photo of the Week: Noel Nate