The Winning Caption
|This is not what I had in mind when you said he was going to Babysit me...
- Rug-o-War. Again.
- If all else fails, sit and discuss it
- Noel really hated playing musical chairs with Nate!
- Why am I always The Chair in "Musical Chairs"?
- Would you Pleaaaaase get Nate's bed out of the dryer now !
- "get off me you tub of lard"
- It's hard to keep a good man down? Have you tried sitting on him?
- Two dog pile up on the Boston 93.
- I was here first!
- he ain't heavy...he's my brother
- Get him off me.
- Seriously dude? Your new friend becomes a B&W rug in 10 ... 9 .... 8...
- Ma Nate doing it again!!!
- I lost again. I have to be the chair.
- Noel has mastered her unimpressed face
- He doesn't always sit on me, but when he does I can't breathe
- He SAYS he didn't see me. What do YOU think?
- Mine! Mine!
- My warm soft comfortable seat!
- He aint heavy, he's my brother.
- Well, let's have a look at this handbag.
- Gosh.....this pillow feels a little funny
- The longsuffering Noel, once again, is Nate's handy ass wipe.
- Hey, Nate... I think you've put on a few.
- Nate won't let Noel go on Doggie Play Dates with just anyone.
- Not yet, Noel... make them come to you.
- Don't even try... I've got her back.
- N & N enjoy a little R & R.
- Nate wins the last round of Musical Bostons.
- You kick us off the couch this is the best we can do.
- Noel and Nate...after the music stopped.
- You just THINK your opening this door and putting us out.....think again
- "Seriously? You want to go through this door right after I got comfortable?"
- Love the different color eyes! So cute:)
- Really, mom? you HAD to take a picture?
- Thanks, mom, I appreciate your concern for me.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
Previous Photo of the Week: LuLu Wally Phee