The Winning Caption
|Hey, No back seat barkers.
- CAUTION: Objects in mirror are cuter than they appear!
- ChaChi pouts till its his turn to ride in the front seat.
- Cha Chi hates his new job as bobblehead
- Thats not fair, I called SHOT GUN!!!
- DOUBLE VISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Got your back sister !
- How did I get stuck in the back when I called shotgun?!
- Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
- ChaChi and Delilah get their kicks on Route 66!
- Boston Terrier Mullet: Navigational expert in the front, sun goddess/nap expert in the rear !
- I CAN SEE YOU SIS
- Are we there yet?
- Cha Chi, "we do not need any back seat drivers".
- I am so pretty l am so pretty, do you not agree Delilah?
- Delilah couldn't shake the feeling she was being followed.
- Cha Chi has to do #1 and not a tree in site but Delilah has her eyes peeled.
- Just chugging along.
- Mutts on a mission...road trip to Moore, OK to help our cousins in need. God Speed.
- Bostons coming and going...
- One to look out for where we're going and one to keep track of where we've been.
- "Free and easy down the road I go..."
- Delilah sees her first mirage.
- Livin' out on the open road, watchin' the sunsets, seeing all the people, and never lookin' ba- wait, what is that?
- Stop being a backseat driver! I know which way we're going!
- This is not what Cha Chi had in mind when he called, "window seat"!
- Quite different. I love it. "Hey, Shotgun, still heading in the right direction?
- Cha Cha gave new meaning to the term "back seat driver."
- Are you following me?
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
Previous Photo of the Week Stars: Mack, Sydney, Zoe & Bogey
- No PPP submissions this week.