The Winning Caption
|I'll keep my eyes peeled, if you keep your ears open.
- We have NOT seen the cat and DON'T look under the pillow!
- K & R pose for the newspaper's just married photo.
- It's hard to separate Fact from Fiction.
- Ears up so we can hear them coming. No, keep your ears down and just blend with the blanket ... they won't find us up here
- A little snuggle is the best way to start your day.
- Don't worry Riggs, I can hear for both of us.
- Like Stevie Wonder sings - Ebony and Ivory!
- Take a break, Riggs, I'll listen for both of us.
- The Zebra is very shy
- No, we haven't seen the super glue.
- Ebony & Ivory live together in perfect harmony
- Look into our eyes, you are getting sleepy.
- Me and my big brother relaxing, life could not be better.
- Whatcha eating??
- Double stack oreo cookie!
- Lying in silent protest of the AC thermostat setting.
- The calm before the storm!
- He's afraid of the thunder; I'm just comforting him!
- You can see us?
- Bet you blink before we do!
- The infamous two headed Boston Terrier....
- Can't you read? It's LOVE, right there in black and white!
- "Puppy Love"
- Just lie still and blend, Kimber... they'll never know we did it.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)