The Winning Caption
|Inca wasn't as nearly proficient with hide-n-seek as she liked to think she was.
- guys.... where did that stick go? i swear it was here a minute ago!
- Apparently this periscope does not work on land !
- hello little stick... yes I am going to chew you, bow down to me as I revel in your fear!
- be the stick, be the stick, I AM THE STICK!
- “WHITCH TABACO DIT THEY PUT IM MY PEACE PIPE???”
- Inca knew that if she held the divining rod JUST right, she might just possibly find some water....
- lake stik hard to nabigate...
- Its so lonely here...I think I will call you Wilson
- I FOUND A STICK!!!
- "Be one with the stick, oooohhhmmm"
- Well...that did't work out the way I was expecting.
- he-he-he... dey won't neber find me here!
- They cant see me as long as I hide behind this stick.
- There is a reason for this! I'm thinking what it is right now......
- This wood sure drifted
- Ok...now we line it up with the sun just right......a sundial!
- Look at the Tree Bone I found under the sand!
- Ummmm,now what??????
- This dowsing rod is warped - I just can't find any water!
- Be one with the stick.
- Inca was sure that if she concentrated hard enough the divining rod would tell her were to find water.
- Oh, divining rod show me where to find water.
- Inca was always the first one found at Hide and Go Seek
- Undercover Agent in Training
- Inca’s attempt at hiding needed more work
- If I hold reeeeeeeaaally still, maybe they won't see me.
- Inca unearths fossil evidence of "bostonius magnificus" changing history as we knew it forever
- Inca misses no opportunities to practice the stink eye.
- Obviously this periscope was not intended for use on dry land !
- Inca, thow must confess you ate the cat's food or forever be stuck to this stick.
- how do i wish bone?
- Inca questions if this water witch stick is working right.
- WHAT?! Is there something wrong with the way I fetch?
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
Previous Photo of the Week: Baxter