The Winning Caption
|Lola prefers Mother Nature's kleenex!
- Why do you think these flowers grow so well?
- You can call me flower.
- Say - "Lola likes licking lovley lilies" 10 times fast
- its a tiger lola
- Her name is Lola,
She was a showgirl.
With yellow flowers in her hair,
And a dress cut down to there.
- Lola in the lily.
- Put a Boston on it!
- Fantastic photo! My girls won't be still for that long.
- Anne Geddes eat your heart out
- Another Boston Fairy hatched!
- Lola is in bloom!
- Who is here the loveliest flower?
- Bali Hai is calling....
- Lola says "Slow down and take time to smell the flowers".
- Lola is the prettiest flower in the garden!
- The rare and beautiful Lola flower
- Pick this one Mommy!
- Lola practiced all spring and waited patiently for the flowers to bloom. Finaly-- here she is showing off her unbelively perfect imitation of a lilly.
- "I really do look best in orange"
- I am a beautiful little flower...
- Can you guess how much I want to jump in the mud puddle right now?
- A beauty among beauty.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
Previous Photo of the Week: Vita