The Winning Caption
- Sarn,Branti and Galia got dragged into another pyramid scheme.
- Those Keebler elves were tasty!
- Boston Tree Party!
- BT totem reads "woof"
- A rare photo of the mythological BT pantheon of forsts dieties. Seen here resting following a grueling search for Big Foot.
- Best cheerleading squad ever.
- sarn is the king of the little beasts
- Sit up straight, ladies. This one's for the Yearbook.
- Gives a whole new meaning to tree stand
- KING OF THE Bostons
- Sarn, are you sure this is what they mean by bird dog?
- Just a big hello from the "tree" of us !
- If the light is right, and you squint, you may be lucky enough to see the very elusive and rare Boston Pyramid, deep within the forest...
- The King and the two Jesters
- King of the Beast!!
- All hail the royal Bostons. Bow to our greatness.
- Trees Company
- Hey, that's no totem pole!
- Sitting in judgement with some disapproval...
- Sarn has always been the top dog.
- Dadgum that Sarn does a great job of hide and seek. I can't find him anywhere
- Boston Condo
- Sarn: "If I Were King of the Forest..."
- It is nice that they found a suitable throne so my princesses, the rich, the paupers and the peasants can meet and greet me.
- "A Boston Totem Pole"
- Who needs a cheer squad?
- Skunks on a trunk.
- A Boston totem pole!
- Sarn claims King of the Hill
- C'mon, Girls... Can't you get this stump to go?
- Boston totem.
- All hail the king of the forest!
- Girls, you are the breaking wind beneath my wings.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)