The Winning Caption
|Looks like soap but maybe I should taste it anyway?
- Presentation, smesentation!
- The new Tissue Collar proves to be an effective deterrent.
- "Behold: The Power of a Cheese Baby!"
- Emrys falls victim to having short legs once again.
- That is the BIGGEST cookie I've ever seen, I must have been REALLY good!
- Great! Twinkies are back...deadlier than ever!
- With her eyes on the prize, Emrys calculates just how long it's going to take that thing to thaw.
- The "Boston Ninja" moving in for a quick snatch and grab.
- Look ma, a clown colar, with lunch included !
- oh my kingdom for a 'Tank tongue'
- Emrys cheezy smile.
- Emrys vs The Paper of Blue.
- I thaw it. I want it.
- "I wish I could work the Microwave!"
- I need that pastry, it looks so tasty
- Good Lord. A giant twinkie. My wish has come true.
- hmmm... I tink dis be mine?
- In Pepe Le Pew voice: "Ooo my dahhhling, Where have you been all my life!? Let us get reacquainted. Quickly, come this way. Oh, what's that you say? You have no legs? No worries I will help you down. Down my throat that is!"
- Mighty big napkin, but thank you for the courtesy.
- I'll use the 'force'.
- You're such a teaser, Mom!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
Previous Photo of the Week Star: Buddy