The Winning Caption
|Amid the initial chaos, it was decided Pixie would top the pyramid.
- We don't need no stinking badges!
- Uh-Oh. Mom told us not to play Ball in the house. Now it's stuck in that lamp up there.
- How many Boston Terriers does it take to change a light bulb?
- We, The Bostons, in order to form a more perfect union, establish Justice, and insure domestic Tranquility....
- Looks like we scared The Cat again. She'll never come off that ceiling fan.
- OK guys, I told you the "Piranha Face" is the most effective against humans...not the "Triple-Boston Buggie-Eye" or "Double-Boston Temple Stare"!!!
- Okay where is the food? They said it was here!
- this congressional meeting was productive - 1. no one goes hungry 2. no bigotry against toofers
- can we keep her?? pleeeease mom can we???
- Ok, I've collected the minions, now what?
- Was that the can opener?
- Did you just open the treat jar?
- Is that chick'n we smell?
- Did someone say "cookie"?
- DAISY EXPLAINS: "What happened was; I said Ruby could come and she brought Bubbles, and Bubbles brought Pixie and Dixie and Pixie and Dixie brought Bailey and I told them you had plenty of bacon!"
- Daisy did it!
- Andy Warhol said, "but I always say, One's company, two's a crowd,and three's a party." This must be a bash!
- A six pack of PAR-TAY to go!
- Girls night!
- Looks like a Boston "T" party to me!
- what do you mean the tweets jar is empty?
- Mom! Dad we had to go to bed... or else.
- Treat goes to the one showing the most teeth, right?
- For dinner tonight, we would like to have roasted chicken. Except for Dixie. She wants roast beef.
- when did I have knockoffs?
- I just got my braces off!
- You're supposed to hold your breath till you turn BLUE! This will not help us get treats.
- who you lookin' at?
- We aren't Josey and the Pussycats!
- Pixie, Ruby Bailey, Dixie and Bubbles say: RELAX! Daisy says: No way!
- Nothing to see here, move along people.
- There were three very specific rules for their care...never expose them to bright lights, never feed them after midnight and most importantly never get them wet!!
- things broke down at the hoe-down when Daisy showed off her new dental work
- Wasn't one of the rules something about not getting them wet???
- ...we can explain.
- Come on, ref - throw the ball!
- Is this a "Gaggle" of Bostons or a "Heard"?
- "I told you Mom would hit the ceiling when she got home and saw the mess."
- We said: Jump. The Cat said: How high?
- Well, Where's the beef?
- We reject your terms and are prepared to decertify our union and bring suit. By the way we have the same attorneys as the NFL and NHL. Your move!
- Did I hear bacon?
- If I show you my bottom teeth like this can I get the first cookie?
- We have you surrounded....give up the bacon!
- We'd like to go for a walk now. Go fetch the leashes. Yes.... you did hear right. O.K. Please.
- If'n ya don't drop that hot dog, me an the boys might just hide behind yer feet when you ain't looking.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
Previous Photo of the Week Star: Corona