The Winning Caption
- I am the paperweight
- Some of us just have to work from home
- Let's see.. giant grasshoppers, birds,cats, and whatever that thing is...glad I have my hover craft to escape this place.
- Foster does his best to camouflage himself in the statues of the other animals.
- If this will get me cat food I'll sit here all day!
- When I aked for a doughnut I meant an eadible one.
- Desktop menagerie.
- No, really I AM the cat so it is okay to be on the furniture.
- Foster and crew posing for the latest promo for Animal Planet
- No wonder you can't find your mouse. Look at all the junk on your desk.!
- Boston - it's what's for dinner
- Dude! That grasshopper is giving me the creeps
- Foster is baffled with the relocation spot for his bed.
- Why is there so much junk on my bed
- One of these things is not like the others.....
- Foster becomes a Virtual Nick-nack.
- I'm not eating that!
- Hold My Calls!
- who needs a cricket on thier desk for luck,a Boston will do.
- "I think my sit-n-spin is broken"
- Foster demostrates his ability to out pose that *#@&! cat.
- Foster's best Nipper. (aka RCA dog)
- A Boston turn table
- What grasshopper?
- Look mom i'm a statue!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
Previous Photo of the Week Stars: Orie & Folly (puppy)
- "Watch and learn, Grasshopper. Oh, wait... that was last weeks caption."
- Hey man, I think Orie and Folly were talking to you.