The Winning Caption
|Watch and learn Grasshopper...
- Puppy gates and puppy jail are for kids!
- Now pay attention Folly. Lesson 1.1 - Bulletting over the barrier.
- Hover-dog requests permission to land
- Help! I'm being sucked up into a black hole!!!
- Now Folly dont tell mom.
- I believe I can fly!!! I'll get the treats and be back in a flash.
- "Thanks for the boost, Folly!"
- What gate? I smell bacon!
- Orie now understands "One Flew Over the Coo-coo's Nest".
- If you can't take the heat...stay out of the Kitchen!
- Orie learned the ol' "levitate over the baby gate" trick from David Blaine.
- With a dead stare alian Orie hoovers
waiting for the order to lazer the humans!
- Hover Orie is in full affect and ready for escape!
- it's a bird...it's a plane......it's Oreo!
- Follow me, little buckeroo!
- Its a bird, its a plane, its flying Orie!
- What a great shot!!
- That balloon looks real!
- Folly: "Wow! One day I gona jump just like that!"
- Watch this...I believe I can fly.
- It's a bird it's a plane it's..... SUPERBOSTON!!!!!!!!!
- Must be the puppy chow.
- Children are always under foot!
- It's a BIRD! I'ts a plane! It's ORIEMAN!!!!! Here he isssss to save the day!!!!!
- Wham Bam Thank You M'am
- Folly stared on in awe as his big sister Orie showed off her flying skillz!
- I really like this pic of the week!
- Monorail Dog shows how it's done.
- Super Dog!!!! Where is my cape?
- Bat Dog and Robin
- Ready or not! Here I coooommmmmmme!!!!!
- As Folly looks on, Orie demonstrates proper escape technique.
- Orie teaches Folly the Boston Terrier hovering technique.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
Previous Photo of the Week Star: Murphy
- Orie practices night & day for the Murphy Winter Olympics