The Winning Caption
Sassy & Roscoe, 2012 Synchronized Red Light-Green Light Gold Medalists...
- No one warned Roscoe of the peril of tagging Sassy and saying "You're it!".Get your own mud hole. This one is mine!
- The "Tough Mudder" obstacles are becoming more and more bizarre every year
- Hog wild has nothing on this reality show!
- Run a Muck Challenge Competition!
- I said it's MY turn to be Honey Boo Boo!!!!
- I'll show you who's gonna get the inside track, Roscoe!
- Yes you are going with me to my mothers!
- Wellll...The race is on and and it look like Pride on the back stretch, Heartache a comin' on the inside.
- His Mother was a Mudder...
- Roscoe, with his eye on the prize, resorts to dirty tactics to take out Sassy.
- It's neck and neck coming out of the final turn and into the stretch, Roscoe has the inside as Sassy cuts in close nipping at his heels trying to move past and... ooh the cam-corder froze... Dang.
- I wanna win this time Roscoe! You are too competitive! Geeeez!!
- You may be bigger and faster, but I'm meaner than you!
- They didn't name me 'Sassy' for nothing!
- No one.... and I mean NO ONE, gets away with stealing Sassy's treats!
- Roscoe just learned the hard way not to tickle Sassy's fancy.
- Boston rugby. Sassy I do not have the ball, that guy over there does! Gee we are on the same team.
- Sassy I swear I do not have your toy!
- Sassy, put your glasses on its me Roscoe!
- Sassy & Roscoe were often the inspiration behind the new Firestone Mud and Snow line of tires.
- That's my milk bone !
- Get out of my way! I am on a mission.
- 2 feisty bostons + mud puddle = mess
- Hey, No Kicking! Cheater!
- Moooommmmmmm! Help! Help! Sassy's pickin' on me!
- you are not my father don't even say that
- I said "MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT"
- I just want a kiss....
- Is that all you got?
- I want puppies, and I want them Now !!!
- Why were you looking at that Pug?
- First one in gets all the cookies!
- This is a no passing zone !
- catch me if you can!
- Annnnndddd here they come around the far corner with MomaNeedsNewShoes in the lead.
- Roscoe is about to learn that Sassy's bite is much worse than her bark.
- Roscoe thought a little sniff was appropriate. Much to his horror, Sassy did not.
- I told you I'm not interested!
- If Roscoe says there was a rabbit, Sassy believes him!
- GATE!GATE! OPEN THE GATE!
- Mudwrestling?! You know how much I hate taking a bath!
- While Sassy embraced the mud and tried to drag Roscoe down with her, all Roscoe could think of was "Bathtime, ugh!"
- I've got my eye on the prize
- This Is MY mudhole!!
- Okay Sassy, you definitely need you mud pack and spa treatment!
- Sassy and Roscoe's own Mud Run!
- Who needs a Time Out?
- Roscoe: "Her name is Sassy? Doesn't even come close."
- It just doesn't seem to be Roscoe's lucky day.
- Roscoe just learned you don't ask Sassy how she got her name.
- "Don't you ever tell me my name suits me again!"
- "Talk about Fast & Furious! The Bostons in this neck of the woods are fierce."
- Mother warned me about girls like you, Sassy.
- Mama said there'd be days like this.
- Call 9-1-1, I'm in real trouble here!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Why Keegan was really hiding!
- I'm on a diet and you send me a candy gram?!
- Sassy and Roscoe were putting on a spectacular show for Keegan who was stuck on the other side of the fence.
- We've got to get Keegan that Candy-Gram!
Previous Photo of the Week Star: Keegan
- That's craazy and cute at the same time