The Winning Caption
- There are REASONS for this fence!
- Psst... hey lady, you got any cookies?
- Keegans fence is greener on the other side of the grass.
- Hee hee, I knew they would blame the cat.
- Keegan hears the lawn mower!
- Keen Eyed Keegan... Keeper of the Gate.
- I got my eye on you!
- "who you lookin' at"?
- Who dat? Who dere?
- I swear, it's there. Just wait you'll see it............
- Can you let me in please.......?
- It's past his time, where is that ice cream truck ?
- Who, me? Just thinkin' about my next move......
- I seez u!
- E, a, O,...now the left eye.
- "who dat?"
- Keegan fights back the paparazzi!
- Oh NO! Zombie Bostons!
- I always feel that somebodys watchin' me....Lyrics by Rockwell
- When am I going to get out of here? That treat in your hand is on the other side it should be on my side!!
- I will swear on a box of treats, I was framed!
- Finally, proof that the long feared Cyclops Boston Terrier exists.
- I spy with my little eye, something.........Boston!
- it's scary world out there
- I don't think the squirrels will notice me
- the grass is always greener........
- O.M.G.! I see a squirrel!!! Here little squirrel squirrel squirrel, don't be afraid, mwwwwahhhahhhahha
- I KNEW the grass was greener over there! mmmmmm green grass
- Don't leave me here dude! Take me with you!!!!!!!!!
- I see Mom. She's got a towel and shampoo. I'm staying right here.
- Oh, my! There's a awesome Boston moving in across the street!
- Who can it be now?
- I spy, with my little stink eye, something that is BACON!
- Pssst.... here, behind the gate. Don't tell anyone. I'm waiting for Mom to give up on giving me a bath.
- He is a big baby!
- Hey-dee ho neighbor!
- Come to Keegan... There will be NO mail today.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
Previous Photo of the Week Star: Emrys