The Winning Caption
Does this thing on my lip look infected to you?
- Pop it, I dare you to pop it!
- Even Cha Chi has joined the battle against breast cancer!
- Pink makes me angry!
- Cha Chi shows off his prize winning bubble gum bubble from the Boston Bubble Blowing Bash
- Thith really hurth. I think I need to thee the dentitht.
- Excuse me Cha Chi, but you have a thing stuck in your teeth....
- Aw, c'mon, Mom...just one throw?
- Oh, Emrys... would you care to join me in a game of fetch? You throw first.
- Get a load of the bubble I can blow! They don't call it Double Bubble for nothin'!
- This is my ball.There are many other like it but this one is mine.My ball without me is useless.Without my ball I am useless.
- This is why Bostons aren't allowed bubble gum
- What do you mean I have something in my teeth?
- Love this strawberry bubble yum. It blows the best bubbles.
- This ain't exactly an Easter Egg Roll on the White House lawn, now is it?
- Cha Chi practiced for the bubble gum super bubble competition on the couch much to his mother's dismay.
- the doctor says the swelling will go down in a few weeks.
- Ball, ball, ball, BAAALLLLLL!!!!!!
- No one's getting my ball!!! I'm sleeping with both eyes open and looking two ways at once!!!
- That's right....you can't see me.
- Got Bubble Gum ?
- I'll Play if you insist
- Cha Chi is in trainng for the bubble gum blowing contest.
- Sure doesn't taste like bubble gum.
- "Yum Yum, I like bubble gum"
- Cha Chi Chew!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- My mouth isn't as big as Milo's, I can't hold it.
- Mom! Milo said my ball is a girlie ball, cuz it's pink!