The Winning Caption
If you don't wanna end up like me, i'd learn to do your business out there...just sayin'.
- Ok....this job dosent look to hard..now what do we do?
- Annie waits to get her wings.
- Winged monkeys got nuthin' on me.
- Annie life goal was to be a Gatekeeper.
- Shhhh! Not now, I'm training the plaster.
- The Guardian.
- C'mon Annie, gimme a kiss and break the spell so I can be a real Boston again.
- Annie the newest CGT... Cutest Gargoyle in training.
- So this is what you do all day?
- 1-2-3 STARE!
- How long do I have to pose? My ears are cramping!
- It's just a concrete casting! Buy a matching one and let me get back to napping!
- Regally guarding the Queen's tomb
- Annie, don't look at the lady with the snake hair... you'll turn to stone!
- "Hey, Annie, you need to relax. You look like you're made of stone."
- He's the night watch and Annie's the day watch.
- Frozen in stone during the day, Annie & the other gargoyles patiently wait for the stroke of midnight.
- "Must not blink, must not blink, oh no, itchy nose...."
- He looks like ME, I don't look like HIM!
- Happy Birthday Armani!
- Annie impersonating a Gargoyle.
- Annie, ever vigilant, remained at her post in statuesque repose.
- A rose between two thorns.
- Annie keeps watch over the manor.
- Simon says "BE the statue!"
- I knows what you mean. I see it too.
- Mom, you need to fire the sculptor, he did not capture my good side at all.
- Your face is going to freeze like that...
- He is the night watchmen, they call me Annie the day watchman
- Her friend might have been afraid but Annie was fearless when faced with the prospect of the in-laws coming.
- what...a stoner.
- Dispelling the myth that BTs were developed in Boston, Annie poses with a statue of a BT from ancient history.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- We love Boston gargoyles! She is so lovely. :)