The Winning Caption
- How do we make this ride go?
- I knew tea with that Hatter fellow was a bad idea...
- Mac & Kipp's impression of Breakfast at Tiffany's.
- Kipp, I don't think this is what they mean when they say "Boston Tea Party".
- Where is that Alice...with our magic tea?
- "One side makes you grow taller, and the other side makes you grow shorter."
- Where's our tea party Mom?
- Sshhh, they think we're part of the toadies - we'll get first dibs on the yummies they put on the table.
- Mac and Kipp chased the white rabbit again!
- I hate when we get stuck in super mario world...
- A very Merry Un-Birthday to us!
- Toadstools? Do we look like Toads to you?
- Tea time in Mario World...
- I told you not to eat that cookie. Now we're "Bostons". But we ARE cute. :)
- So one pill makes us larger and the OTHER makes us small...
- Okay, where's the hooka?
- Okay, we're at the silly table, bring on the food!
- Mac and Kipp in Wonderland waiting for Cheshire Cat to appear...
- "we're just sitting here waiting for Alice"
- I don't mean to complain but the service here is a bit to be desired.
- What does it take for a couple of kids to get served here?
- are we in a Barbie commercial?
- I need some service here
- I told you to eat the other biscuit!
- "Mac, what time will Alice be here?"
- scuse us, are we your table ?
- Waiting on ALICE and the the Mad hater...
- They treat us like mushrooms. . keep us in the dark and feed us. . . .
- Where is our tea Mac?,I don't know Kipp,But I think perhaps we should ask Alice!
- Where did that white rabbit with the watch go??!
- "Timeouts really suck....."
- Kipp: Mac, would you like a spot of tea?
- Mac and Kipp get together for the first time after meeting on LoveBostons.com
- "Kipp, my dear, would you like milk bones or jerky treats with your tea?"
- "Umm...who is this Alice chick anyway?"
- We are soooooooo through with the service at this place. We want our food and now!!!
- Service, please!
- Mac and Kipp patiently wait for the tea and biscuits
- Mac is at a loss for words as Kipp's eye wanders to the handsome Boston that just showed up.
- Really, Kipp. Can't you pay attention?
- In a moment, by the look on his face and the empty table, Kipp will realize that Mac stole her treat while she wasn't looking.
- "Kipp... Have you ever done this Speed Dating before?"
- The sservice is so slow. How many mushroons did the waiter eat?
- Just becaues the lable says "DRINK ME" doesn't mean we have to have to drink, Kipp.
- Where the hell is Alice!
- Where is the tea? We are ready for our Boston tea party.
- ok, now, where's dinner?
- Is this just me or did I just see a rabbot with a stop-watch?
- Speed Dating stinks. Too many Bostons, too little time.
- Mac is feeling a little forlorn. Kipp checks out every hunky Boston that enters the garden.
- Honeymoon in Wonderland.
- ... and no, Mac, it's not a pee post.
- I hope this isn't Hell's Kitchen.
- I know we look like waiters, but I want some service.
- I hear the Beef Wellington here is quite tasty.
- Mac just learned a miserable lesson. Never eat beans on your first date.
- Okay!!!! Now what?
- Having been been out celebrating the night before, Mac and Kipp ordered a little "hair o' the dog".
- Why is a raven like a writing desk?
- I can see why the travelocity gnome would think this is a romantic spot for dinner, can't you Kipp?
- "If we turn the table, will it make our seats spin like at Disneyland?"
- welcome to mellow mushroom.
- Mac, just be quiet and play.... Geesh!
- Patiently waiting on the CHESHIRE CAT
... they had no idea he'd be so HUGE
- C'mon Alice. Let's get this tea party started!
- There had BETTER be a Snausage in that cup of tea!
- Oh what a lovely tea party!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Hey did you hear that? Sounded like "Ricola" coming from those mountains over there.
Previous Photo of the Week Star: Otto