The Winning Caption
- They see me rollin. They hatin.
- Sure, it's drying my toenail polish faster, but what about the finish ?
- Yeah.... I'm a lot closer than you think I am!
- "Geeze, and you say MY gas is bad!"
- Boz hangs ten....
- love my rose colored doggles
- Eye protection is important when cruising for chicks.
- I went sky diving, I went Rocky Mountain climbing. Now I'm going Para-sailing.
- Boz is a different sort of "Lap dog".
- Boz adopts mother nature's flossing technique.
- Slowdown, that little poodle lives right up here.
- Summer Vacation...Don't forget your goggles!
- I LOVE my LIMO :)
- Born to be wild!
- My future is so bright i gotta wear shades!
- Boz - A Life in the Fast Lane
- Cruisin'.... On a Sunday afternoon....
- Ah taste the fredom of the open road !
- "What I want and what I need are two different things."
- All systems "go" for take off!!!
- Easy Rider-2012. Starring Boz. Coming soon to a theater near you!
- I'm Sexy and I know it...
- Step on it. Neo and Tuxedo are gaining on us. And they only have skate boards.
- hey!! I look good.
- He's got his motor running and
heading out on the highway. Boz is born to be wild.
- Get your motor running....head out on the highway, looking for adventure and whatever comes my way!!
- Boz, cruisin for chicks!
- "I'm not only closer than I appear to be.... I am absolutely more AWESOME!"
- Always looking for adventure, Boz heads out on the highway. Born to be wild.
- Mirror, Mirror... Could there ever be one more stylish than I?
- Who is that good looking devil in my mirror? Whooof!
- When I drive down the road, this is what I see! All the pretty girl are a-lookin' at me! I got my goggles on my face and I ain't afraid to show em', show em', show em', show em'! I'm sexy and I know it!
- All right! Hold tight! I'm a highway STAAAAARRRRRR!!!
- Born to be wild!
- I guess I've always been wild...I just didn't know it until now.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
Previous Photo of the Week Star: Cooper
- None this week! Surprising! We thought Cooper's Helmet & Boz's Doggles were going to drive the PPP-ers loco!!! <grin!>