The Winning Caption
- Bowie's parade float was beautiful... until BBG ate all the decorations.
- Instead of going nowhere fast, Bowie is going somewhere slow.
- Hey, Mom! I need more fuel for my ride.
- Are we there yet?
- Bowie's election speech is a little slow this year.
- Bowie knew that Buutros only needed a good push!
- Vote for Bowie! He has Turtle Power!
- "Hey, buddy, how do you get this car out of second gear?" Beep, beep.
- Look! I don't have to get in the fast lane, and he runs on bio-fuel!
- Boutros says, between bites of corn, "Bowie ain't heavy, he's my Boston".
- Doesn't this thing go any faster?!?!?!?
- Move over Lance Armstrong - I'm comin' through!
- Faster I said, we have to beat that rabbit!
- Puff! Puff! Look, mom, what I finally ran down. Can I keep it?
- Slow & Steady wins the race.
- Pimp my Ride
- "Okay, BBG.. back to the house. It's time for a nap."
- It appears that the Hare was finally able to fix the race against the Tortoise.......
- I'm King of the World!!!!!
- Onward, my mighty steed!!!
- That's the last time i leave him with the corn.
- Giddee up!
- "I, Bowie pledge allegiance, to the tortoise, err I mean flag.......
- Dude, this CAN'T be the express bus!
- Crud, I'm going to need another corn and stick set up if I'm going to make it back to the porch...
- We demand Corn! Lots of Corn!
- Well... The Lone Ranger had Silver & Tonto. Roy Rogers had Trigger & Dale Evans. I have my ride, now all I need is a sidekick!
- Now that BBG isn't leading the UN, he has plenty of time to take Bowie for a joy ride.
- Nothing but turtles, all the way down!
- The hare is a piker.
- Mush, mush. We must make the border by sundown!!!
- Bowie is Grand Marshall in the New Years Day Rose Parade for 2013. This is just a practice run.
- Bowie wonders if this is what Mick Jagger had in mind with "Beast of Burden".
- What turtle?
- Can't wait for the fireworks show to start!
- Now that Bowie has his driver's license, he's going cruising!
- Bowie explains the O'Boston Care Plan.
- I captured the beast!
- Bowie, King of the Mountain
- "I'm leavin' on a jet plane.." Uh.. wrong song. "While riding in my Cadillac..." No, that won't do. Oh, never mind.
- Bowie stands tall and proud as he takes his victory lap after the race against the Chihuahua on his Hare.
- What do you mean by the phrase "Express Lane"?
- I'd sure like to have my ride kidnapped for a Chip Foose Overhaul!
- I've been Punk'd, right? Now, where's my BMW instead of this BBG?
- See! Slow and steady wins the race.
- turtle surfin' corndog!
- You know it's been a good Labor Day weekend when...
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- I asked for a shopping cart like Ty & Lulu... Look what I got!
Previous Photo of the Week Stars: Ty & Lulu