The Winning Caption
- Ripley finds a nice place to hide the cat.
- Let's see, frog warts, cat whiskers, bat tails....something's missing.
- Okay, Ma. The taters are mashed... now what?
- Needs more of everything
- A dash of nice, a pinch of naughty, half a milk bone...did I forget something?
- I never heard of Boston brew, why do I have to get in the pot?
- I like my foot soak a little warmer, please.
- hand mixers are the best
- Just testing the temp here.
- Almost got it!
- yummmm-weiner water soup.
- Mirror, mirror, in the pot. WOW you look familiar!
- When you said I was so cute you could just eat me up I didn't realize you were being serious!
- this porage is just right!
- I don't know what raccoons see in this...
- Believe it or not, I will eat everything in this pot.
- Oooo! Dis porridge too hot!
- Mom! Believe it or not... the Boston Baked Beans are gone!
- I hate it when I drop my cell phone in the kibble pot.
- I think its still too cold. I don't think I'm ready to jump in just yet.
- so, you're SURE this is the new swimming pool?
- Scrubbing the dishes for food, literally
- The magic potion recipe calls for one BT
- Stir and let simmer for a couple of minutes
- Ohhhh, too hot...too hot.
- You put your right foot in....
- This porridge is just right.
- Hot...too hot!
- Now we just stir a little...
- Look's like Ripley is helping mommy in
the kitchen,the specialty for today is
boston baked beans!
- Wait a minute Fluffy...why should I get in here again?
- Ripley - Believe it or not, we are not going to cook you.
- Will Lucy Ricardo be joining me? I could use a little help here.
- Woo-Hoo! Mom always lets me clean up after she makes s'ghetti.
- I'm Ripley... and even I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
- Finding Nemo...
- You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out...
- Chef Ripley looking for kibble amoungst the bits...
- Please sir, I'd like some more.
- It would appear that Ripley is a pot head.
- This is not my idea of a hot tub no matter what you say.
- Just a minute mom, i have to wash my hands before supper!
- You said food not a nap!
- The potatoes still need afew more minites
- I have to stir my soup
- Ripley likes to soak her tootsies in the epson salt after a hard day of play.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Lucy & Brady, one order coming right up!
Previous Photo of the Week Stars: Lucy & Brady