The Winning Caption
- 2 chili dogs please... no onions!
- Is that cable?
- We've wiped out paws, now can we come in?
- Would you like to buy some cookies?
- hello? you seem to have mistakenly left us out here with the dog.
- Avon calling!
- But we heard you say lunchtime!
Come on, open the door!
- Let us in! The big guy over there is stalking us.
- What's for lunch?
- They're making lunch in there. I know it!
- Do we smell BACON?
- Shhhhhhhh... Desparate House Pets is on!
- Fish! I know you have fish in there, let me in MOM!!
- Don't tell me you left the keys on the counter again.
- "I'm telling you Brady, I definitely heard a kibble hit the floor."
- What choo all doing in there?
- Hello? Anyone home? Wanna come out & PLAAAAAAAY?
- "Dinner should be served aaaaannnnnyyy time now."
- Hey, we can't find the marshmellows!
- "This must be one of those new flat screens I heard about. Pretty boring...."
- Just wait we'll tell you when the coast is clear.
- Hello,Hello Is anybody home?
- What's cooking? Can our friend stay for dinner?
- Excuse me but there's been a terrible mistake. You've left us out here with this animal when we are obviously people.
- Awwww, com'on mom! Let us in. Yea, mom, we won't make a fort out out the couch cushions, again!
Did some one say fort?
- *knock, knock* We are poor street Bostons, will you help keep us off the streets by buying a magazine subscription
- You guys watchin' the 'lympics in there???
- We see you in there...come out and get ready for a rumble!
- "We smell bacon!"
- On the road again... just can't wait to get on the road again.
- "Come with me, Lucy. I'll take you places you've never been."
- "We're ready, Mom. Let's hit the road!"
- Can we come in and watch the Olympics?
- Good morning sir, have you found jesus?
- Nice flat screen, where's the remote ?
- Is that beef you got in there?
- hey mom...is it lunch yet?
We brought a friend
- "Our friend wants to know if you have any dog treats."
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)