The Winning Caption
Dog toys do grow on trees!
- Start making the pesto...I've got the pine nuts!
- Just doing my part for spring yard work clean up.
- Abby plants one pine tree at a time.
- A Boston can make anything a toy!
- Woo-Hoo! Our tree is growing toys!
- "I was born so poor my parents couldn't afford squeaky toys...."
- Something's wrong with this ball!
- My vet says I need more fiber in my diet.
- after years of hunting squirrels, abby finally decided to become one.
- I got it !!! Its mine!!! All Mine!!!
- Pine cone=Ball! :)
- I'm walking on sunshine, oh-woh-oh. And don't it feel good?
- I got da pinecone, you got no pinecone, nana nana boo boo
- Mommy, look what I caught! Can we have it for dinner?
- Did you know that many pine cones are edible?
- Found a peanut, found a peanut, found a peanut just now......
- And I was running!
- I've got something stuck in my teeth.
- Mom always said I'm a little squirrely.
- Ha Ha! Catch me if you can, little squirrel!
- ahh the follies of youth
- AArrgghh!! I just found me some gold!!! thinks the foolish new pirate.. little does she know
- Got Pinecones?
- Pet my fur? I thought you said pet my fir!
- Abby's trying to "floss" with a pine cone.
- Is my breath Pine Forest Clean??
- See a pinecone, pick it up...run like crazy, chew it up!
- Thinking it must be a new kind of squeaky toy, Abby stole the squirrel's pinecone and took off like a bullit.
- My tongue has turned into a pine cone!
- Hey saiilor, gotta light
- Fear me,my shadowy douppleganger! For today I shall slay you with the Pinecone of Pollen!
- Abby... disguised as a squirrel!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)